• 締切済み

緊急

I will be your friend, best friend, boyfriend, lover, big brother hahaha :) whatever you want. ペンパルからきたのですがどのように受け取ったらいいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

「私はあなたの友達、最良の友達、ボーイフレンド、恋人、兄になってあげます、ハッハッハ :)」 と書いてありますから、いろいろ受け取り方は下記など、選り取り見取り、お好きなように 1。  No thank you. I have a few in my pen 「いらないよ、もう何匹か柵に飼ってるから」 2。  No thank you. I already have one. 「ノーサンキュー、もう一人います」 3。  Thank you. 「ありがとう」 4。  #1さんのおっしゃるように など、など、など、ここがご自分の頭の使いどころです。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Such an honor, my dear. と返されるとよいでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• に日本語訳お願い致します

日本語訳お願い致します。また意図も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I don't want to be in the way of your love life though, as much as I would love us being together in real life and not on skype! Whatever you want , you should choose it!!! You deserve the best!

• built-in best friend

But you need to stop worrying so much about Donna, Beth and Ryan. Focus instead on expanding your horizons by making new friends. The bigger your world the smaller your problems will seem. And by the way, Ryan isn't going anywhere. He'll always be your big brother, a built-in best friend. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2067285 built-in best friendはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ニュアンスがわかりません

会えばHする友人からメールが届きました。 I'm sorry,I think you want and need serious b-frined...But now,I can only be casual when I'm free. I feel terrible. I just want you to be happy and I want to be honest with you...as always. I'm not sure about my future... or where my future will be. 開き直って、セックスフレンドでもいいかな?って聞いているのか、それともこの関係を心苦しく思っているのか文面からわかりますか? 最後のwhere my future will be.の意味がわかりません。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• お願いします。be

I wanna be your lover baby. 私はあなたの恋人になりたい。 この中にあるbeはどういう意味なんでしょうか? また、wantとwannaは何か意味が変わるのですか?

• これは別れの言葉ですか?

初心者です… I just want you to be happy!Best wishes to you as well. Thank you for everything. You will always be in my heart! どんな雰囲気の別れの言葉なのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます…

翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます… Hello love everything beautiful and wonderful but at the same time tormented and tired ... Love is beautiful when you feel your lover who loves you ... Be beautiful when you ask your lover to be beautiful when your lover by your side .. Be beautiful when it is shared joy and sadness will be beautiful when your pain is shared and the wounds .. Be nice when the medicine you .. Be nice when you hear your lover father and a mother you meet your affectionate brother and sister caring ... Be beautiful when found in nurseries makes you warm ... Be beautiful when it puts you in the chest compassionate .. Be beautiful when it puts you in his heart without any hesitation or thinking .. Be beautiful when shields in front of the Mnkhalafk ... Be beautiful when you defend in every place in every trip is defamation and insult defend you ... Be beautiful when it comes on a person other than the beloved and tell him I go, I will not be in the one day you would not say he will not betray my beloved, who have lost and sacrificed in everything for me, lost everything he had for me, lost the most expensive thing he has for me therefore I have a sincere or honest or sincere faith will not Okhounh one day I'll be with him until the end, I'll be in his arms I'll be when it needs to keep a sense of how you feel about their beloved Kalnevs feeling with your beloved to smile..

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 教えてください。

ペンパルからのメールなのですが、どうしてもわかりません。申し訳無いのですが、分る方お教え願います。 how are you? i wondering what would you like to no about me i will anwser any question you wish? your friend ○○ PSS BTW is wondering could you be able to tell me your cars chasis number example my car is Called AE86 but its a Toyota Levin. PSSの所は自分の車の事?と私の車の型式を聞いているのかな?と思うのですがBTWの意味が不明です。