• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 1. I have had a poor appetite. 2. My neck broke out in a rash. 3. I'm taking vitamins and supplements. 4. I have gained a lot of weight. 5. I think I have food poisoning. 6. I'm on a diet. 宜しくお願いしますo(_ _*)o

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. I have had a poor appetite. 最近食欲無くて。 2. My neck broke out in a rash. 首におできができた。 3. I'm taking vitamins and supplements. ビタミンとサプリメントを取ってるよ。 4. I have gained a lot of weight. 体重相当増えちゃった。 5. I think I have food poisoning. 食中毒に罹ったみたい。 6. I'm on a diet. 減量中なの。

ciel180
質問者

お礼

解答ありがとうございましたv(。・ω・。)♪

関連するQ&A

• ruinの主語

A: I'm taking diet pills. B: I wonder if they will work. You might ruin your health. という文を見かけたのですが、 You might ruin your health. の主語Youの代わりに、 1.They (=the diet pills のつもり) を使うことはできますか? 2.It (=taking the diet pills のつもり) を使うことはできますか? 3.That (=taking the diet pills のつもり) を使うことはできますか? 以上ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Sorry this is taking so long but I did have a lot of orders on the books and then I was injured but I'm back at it knocking them out so please hang in there

• 英語翻訳お願いします。

ebayで買い物したんですが、代金を支払った後こんなメールがきました。自分なりに翻訳してみたんですが、お金を返してくれると言う内容の様に思えるのですが・・・ こんな質問にお答えしてくれる方いませんか?大変身勝手な質問ですがよろしくお願いします。 Im sorry but I cant take this payment via paypal. I am going to have to return it to you. I have had a rash of international payments lately that have been charged back after the items were shipped... . If you would like to get these orders, I will happily take a money order, western union, or bank check in US funds. I cant afford the potential loss with paypal any more. They are taking money from sellers like crazy lately.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I'm on a diet but I guess I should go to Roscoe's tonight just in case the world does end.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Because I'm starting up a new live video series. I'm calling it "Alt Version". I will be doing alt-country versions of alternative music songs. Taking requests......

• 翻訳お願いします。

Sorry for the late reply, but I think I'm too busy to have a relationship... 最近知り合った方からこのようなメールが届きました。すみませんが、意味を教えてください。返信をしたいのですが、どのように書いたらいいか悩んでいます。よろしくお願いします。

• メールの翻訳できない箇所を翻訳宜しくお願いします

...looks like once I'm done I'll have a lot to keep my occupied これを翻訳宜しくお願い致します!

• I broke Akane's favorite cupで何故a cupとならないのでしょうか?

NHKの番組を見てふと考えたのですが、そこでは I'm sorry I broke Akane's favorite cup と教えてました。 私は I'm sorry I broke Akane's favorite a cup と言いそうになるのですが a cup でも cupsでもいいのですが、 どうしてここで数のことが書かれないのでしょうか? 英語を書くとき数のことは重要じゃなければ省略してもいいってことでしょうか? どういったときにaとかを付けるのか良く分かりません。 教えてください

• すみませんが誰か此方の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章を読みたいので宜しく御願い致します。 Zidanerfox: I'm sorry to hear that. Let's change the subject then. Do you have a family of your own? Are you married or single? Chess: I have a boyfriend, Leonard. We have been living together for 2 years now. Zidanerfox: Do you have siblings? Chess: Yes, I have a half brother. Zidanerfox: Do you want to have children? Chess: giggles Yes, someday I want a child of my own.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

sakurasaku2729 質問No.9105544 ブラジルの友だちとやりとりしているのですが私が英語が苦手なためにわからない文章があります。 この文章の前後は読めたのですがタバコをやめた?背が高いからバスケとバレーが得意?…といった具合に相手の伝えたいことがわかりません。 どうか翻訳していただけたら嬉しいです。(>_<) どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m Now a little about me ... Well, I'm very tall (I have almost 2m... 6'7"). I love playing basketball and volleyball, I drink socially and stopped smoke a time ago.