• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします

友達と横浜の観光スポットについて話していたのですが 「 I've heard there are some pretty cool shops and restaraunts near the dock area」 といわれ dock area がよくわからなかったので、意味を聞いたら I mean water front where boats would dock. それでもよくわかりません、どなたか分かる方お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#227067
noname#227067
回答No.2

波止場ですね!! 横浜だと赤レンガ近くではないですか?? 港近くに可愛くてクールなショップがあるってきいてるよ!! ってお話だと思います~☆ 楽しんできてくださいね!

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

関連するQ&A

• 自然な方

カナダでは人々はフランス語を母国語として使う場所があると聞いた。 i have heard that in some places in Canada, people use french as a common language. i have heard that in Canada. there are some places where people use french as a common language. どちらでも通じると思うんですがどちらが自然な英語ですか?

• SQLエラー

検索システムの検索結果の分割をしようとしています。 しかしどうしてもSQL文にエラーがでてしまいます。 SELECT * FROM shops where (area='◯◯◯') ORDER BY id DESC limit0, 10 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit0, 10' at line 1 該当するSQL文は以下になります。 $query = "SELECT * FROM shops"; $where = array(); if (isset($_GET['area'])and($_GET['area'] !== '')) { $where[] = sprintf("(area='%s')", mysql_real_escape_string($_GET['area'])); } if (count($where) <> 0) { $query .= ' where ' . implode(' and ', $where) . ' ORDER BY id DESC '; }   $query .= "limit" . $page_num*10 . ", 10" ; limit句の使い方等間違いはないのかなと思うのですが、いかがでしょうか? アドバイスご教示いただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• ベストアンサー
    • PHP
  • この英文を訳してください!

Yeah i live in a small village which is even smaller than a town :P but other bigger towns are near my village though and I've been at school for 3 weeks now, my last school holiday finished the 6 of January so I've been at school since then. I have another holiday in 2 weeks though :) and that's cool you have brown eyes :) do you like the way English boys look? ------------------------------------------------ rainy season .. flooding everywhere, unlike unusual i think the climate has changed Are there an extreme temperature ? I mean unlike usual

• 過去完了について

Man: I heard we're getting new laptops. Does that mean they're going to get rid of our desktop computers? Woman: No, we get to keep those. Man: Oh, good! I'd heard something about tablets instead of laptops. Woman: Right. They were debating it for a while. I'd heardのところはI heardやI've heardではダメなのでしょうか?なぜ過去完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• place my worth

(胸が大きすぎるのが悩みという内容)The stares and lewd comments: I have heard so many awful comments and just plain icky things. And it really sucks when I see someone (especially a guy) stare at them and I know exactly what's going through their head - it's disgusting. I also know from comments I've heard/actions that I've seen as well as what my friends have heard/seen that to some people - that's where they place my worth. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/08/22/vintage-auntie-sparknotes-is-it-ok-to-want-a-breast-reduction place my worthとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語がご堪能な方♪

英作→家族で東京の湾岸エリアのお台場に行きました。 お世話になります。いつも有難うございます。^^ 上記の英文はどう言いますか?英文を教えてください。 自作すると↓こうなりますが、自然な言い回しが知りたいです。 My family went to Odaiba which is the water front area of Tokyo. それとも、I went to Odaiba which is the water front area of Tokyo with My family. のほうが、良いでしょうか? 家族で出かけた場合、My familyで文を始めるのと、I....with my family. と記載するのと、どちらが宜しいでしょうか?どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文 訳すのを手伝ってください。

(1)I really believe-and I've believed this f-from the beginning, not, this is not something, some revelation from the last week or so-that the tablet market would eventually surpass the PC market. (2)And I think everybody, kind of, heard that in the beginning, kinda, laughed that off and said, "No away." You know? There were many naysayers and so forth out there. Today I think there's a lot more believers in that.  (1)not, this is not something, some revelation from the last week の部分なんですが、notはthis is not somethingとsome revelation from the last week を否定しているのですか? some revelation from the last week 先週から気づいていたを否定して先週から気づいていなかった ここはなんとなくわかるのですが、 this is not somethingの部分 これはなにかがないの否定でなにかがないわけでもない と訳すのですか? (2) And I think everybody, kind of, heard that in the beginning, kinda この部分が訳せなくて困っています。 everybody,kind ofが主語でheardが動詞ですか? kindaは副詞ですか?

• ペンパルからの質問 英訳

英語に詳しい方へよろしくお願いします。 僕の海外のペンパル(リトアニア 20歳の女子学生)から以下の質問を されました。まず、何となく言っていることはわかるのですが、はっき りとはわかりません。これは何を聞きたいのでしょうか?よろしくお願 いします。 I've heard that in Japan guys hang out just with another guys and girls hang out just with girls, that's werid to me, because we just arrange where to meet and whoever wants can come, no matter it's a girl or a guy and we all just go to some place and hang out together ^^ (僕の訳) 日本は、男は男だけで、女は女だけで遊ぶと聞きます。不思議ですね。 私たちは集まる場所、行きたい人だけ決めます。男女問いません。 そして、みんな集まって遊びます。

• I can relate?

ここの会話の中にある、"...more excited about boats." "From the flight, I hate flying." "I can relate"の意味を教えてください。 全文: Gabriel: Seth and Caleb are sailing...I've never seen two people more excited about boats. Seth said you work here and I could use a cocktail Ryan: Uh...I can't serve you Gabriel: Right, your not legal. Ah, how bout a cranberry juice Ryan: That I can do. Gabriel: Alright. From the flight, I hate flying, you? Ryan: I've... never ben on a plane Gabriel: My first time I was fifteen, my mother sent me to Japan all by myself to do some modelling. Guess she figured it was easier then her having to get a job Ryan: I can relate Gabriel: I've heard

• 英訳を助けてください。

以下の文を英訳したいのですが、うまく訳せません。。 1) あなたとお喋りするのはとても楽しいです、だって私達にはたくさんの共通点があるから。あなたと連絡を取り合っていなかった間は、私は自分の犬を見る度にあなたの事を思い出していました。 2) あなたの刀が破損してしまったとは残念ですね。次に買う刀こそ一生ものになると良いですね。 私が住んでいる所から一時間ほど行ったところに○○という町があり、そこには優れた刀鍛冶が数人います。彼らは、太刀、脇差し、短刀といった様々な種類の刀を作っています。もちろん、優れた刀鍛冶がいる町は他にもたくさんあります、でも町の名前を忘れちゃった。調べておくね。 1) I really enjoy talking with you because we have a lot in common. あなたと連絡を取り合っていなかった間は(←どう訳したらいいのかわかりません…) I never saw my dogs without thinking of you. 2) I am sorry that your sword was destroyed. I hope your next sword will last a lifetime. There are some great swordsmiths in a towan called ○○, which is about an hour away from where I live. They manufacture various types of swords like tachi, wakizashi and tanto. There are many places other than ○○ where you can find great swordsmiths, but I don't remember their names. But I’ll check into it for you. 自然な感じに直していただけると助かります、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m