• ベストアンサー

英語でどんな言い方がベスト?

「うぐいすあんは鳥の鶯の色に似ている事からそう呼ばれてます」 この日本語を The name of Uguisu-an came from a bush warbler. では足りないですよね・・・ もう少しいい言い回しができればうれしいのですが、どなたかアドバイスお願いします!

noname#225545
noname#225545
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

Uguisu-an (bean paste) was named after the color of Japanese bush warblers called Uguisu.

noname#225545
質問者

お礼

本格的な英語って感じです!あるがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

A brownish-green sweet paste made from green peas is called "Uguisu-an" in Japanese because it has a color of "Uguisu" or a Japanese bush warbler. 以上でいかがでしょう。

noname#225545
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• わからない英語歌詞があります

下の歌詞にある"I can't ask winter to spare a rose bush"の意味を教えてください。 "I can't ask winter to spare a rose bush I can't ask an elm tree to bear pears I can't ask the eternal of a mere mortal And go about casting thousands of pearls before swine"

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします

A team of French doctors took to the skies Wednesday for the first operation on a human being in zero-gravity conditions, removing a cyst from the arm of a man as an aircraft soared and dived to create weightlessness. The five-man medical team made history by slicing off tumorous growth that floated away, tied to a string, from the 46-year-old patient in one of 22 brief moments of weightlessness. 上手く訳せなくて困ってます。 特に最後の in one of 22 brief moments of weightlessness.の訳が全然わからないので、わかりやすい日本語訳をしていただけると助かります。お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語が堪能な方

次の記号はなんという記号ですか。また、その意味は何ですか。英単語1つ に置き換えるか、日本語で説明してもらえますと幸いです。 (1) [B]"The academy picks another movie about Hollywood for best picture; Day-Lewis, Lawrence win acting honors."の「;」および 「,」 (2) [2]"Argo"— in which a Hollywood producer and makeup artist help engineer the rescue of six Americans from Iran —"の"—"。 (3) [A]Oscars 2013: An 'Argo' night at Academy Awards の":"

• 英語の質問です!

1Two other invasive alien species covered by the new regulations are snapping turtles and black bass.について。 (1)この文の文型は何ですか?第(   )文型 2次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 I have a dream that someday I will be a Major League Baseball player. 3次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 His achievement has had a strong influence on later generations of scientists. 4次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 Roppongi Hills has become a famous tourist attraction in Tokyo. 5For example,since black bass invaded a pond in Kashima dai in Miyagi,it has become impossible to find a rare species of native Japanese fish. (1)itが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。 6The decision to put the black bass on the list of invasive alien species was not an easy one, and there has been a lot of heated discussion about it.について。 (1)the decision の内容が示されている部分を抜き出しなさい。 (2)oneとは何のことですか。1語で抜き出しなさい。 (3)itが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。 お願いします!!

• 英文の意味!!

1)Americans eat 35bilion hambergers a year. →アメリカ人は1年間に35億個のハンバーガーを食べます。 2)The name hamberger comes from Hamberg、a city in germany. →ハンバーガーと言う名前はドイツにあるハンブルク市が由来です 3)The idea of grinding meat comes from Turkey. →肉をひく考えはトルコから来ました。 日本語訳は合ってますか? 違っていたら 教えてください。

• 英語の質問です!

(1)この文の文型は何ですか。文の要素の境目にスラッシュをいれ、S、V、O、Cの記号を書きなさい。 The purpose of these regulations is protect the biodiversity,people,and agriculture of Japan from species that do not live here naturally. (2)次の文を日本語に直しなさい You rarely get the chance to see Ezo deer. (3)次の文を文型に注意して日本語になおしなさい。 The noise made it different for me to read a book in peace. (4)(  )に注意して、次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 They made a compact game machine,(making) it easy for young people to carry.

• 日本人に親しまれる鳥の鳴き声

日本語を勉強中の中国人です。日本人に親しまれる鳥の鳴き声はどの鳥の鳴き声でしょうか。うぐいすでしょうか。「ホーホケキョ」に聞こえますね。ほかにまだありますか。どのように聞こえるのかも教えていただければ嬉しく思います。  また、質問文に不自然な表現がございましたら、それも教えていただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語について

I was particularly struck by the emerging definition of racism as a system of oppression based on discrimination that provides distinct advantage to a certain group at the expense of others. この文を日本語にすると (I was particularly struck以降です)「人種差別とは、他人を犠牲にして、差別をした人(certain group)に明確な優越感を与える事を基にした抑圧する仕組みだ。」と言う事でしょうか? <日本語で理解できやすいように自分なりに言い回しを考えて見ました。なのでわたしの解釈と全然違うかもしれません。> 英文はわたしの訳した内容でだいたいあっているでしょうか? 英文=日本語でなくて大丈夫ですので、わかりやすく日本語で内容を教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を訳していただきたいのです

以下の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。節としてはある程度訳せるのですが、つなぎ合わせると日本語にならなくなってしまうんです(;_;) In order to make the analogy hold even slightly and in a somewhat attenuated form, one has to conceive of the worker's motivation as being exceedingly simple. The worker has to be viewedas being primarily interested in the pursuit of pleasure and economic gain and as pursuing these ends in an essentially logical manner. 日本人なのに日本語の表現力が乏しくて悲しいです どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語問題

1a:He abandoned all hope b:He () up all hope. (1)took (2)gave (3)shut (4)put 2a:The game was cancelled at the last minute. b:The game was () off at the last minute. (1)called (2)held (3)changed (4)shown 3a:I unexpectedly found several interesting facts about spiders in that book. b:I () several interesting facts about spiders in that book. (1)made use of (2)got along with (3)dropped (4)came across 4a:I thought that she was your mother. b:I () her for your mother. (1)misled (2)considerd (3)took (4)regarded 5a:The teacher thought of an excellent solution to the problem. b:The teacher () with an excellent solution to the problem. (1)took up (2)considerd on (3)viewed over (4)came up 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします