• ベストアンサー

自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

POKIEの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • POKIE
  • ベストアンサー率33% (266/784)
回答No.2

こう朝晩会うと、もう他人とは思えませんが… 単語 It is much easier to remember a word through experience than learning it by book (on the desk). 質問 You posted a question about "Good English websites"on OO Bulletin Board the other day, did you? I wonder if you have posted a question about "Good English websites"on OO Bulletin Board the other day. 質問 The person who answered your question is Mr A who lives in England. He is the one who I mentioned the other day. The person who answered your question is Mr A whom I mentioned the other day. He lives in England. 今日もまた元の文と違ってしまった。今日はクリエイティブな気分でなはくて、夕食に4人でワイン4本飲んで酔っ払っているのだった。ガハハ。(すまん)

genial
質問者

お礼

POKIEさん (*^▽^*)/ コッぷクンカぁ~! POKIEさんに授業料をお支払いもせず、こんなに色々教えて頂いて、誠にかたじけなく存じます。ははあーっ。←(笑い声ではなく、ひざまずいてお礼を申し上げている時の声)→ <(_ _)> わぁ!(◎-◎;) 夕食に4人でワイン4本!!いいですね~!今日の御気分はいかがですか?POKIEさんと一緒に飲める人は楽めるでしょうね! では。ラーコンカ!

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

I posted about my summer on facebook. I researched and found that it tends to easy to obtain Likes when I posted holidays. I thought that 10 am is the best time to look my post, because 11:00 am is busy to ready for lunch and I found people who wake up at 9:00 am is most common in holidays on average. 「私の夏についてfacebookで投稿しました。調べると、土日に投稿するといいねを稼ぎやすい傾向にあるとわかりました。10時は私の投稿を見てもらうのに最適な時間だと考えました。なぜなら11時だと昼の準備で忙しいからです。また平均的に土日は9時に起きる人が多いとわかったからです。」 少し長くてすみません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• 英文添削おねがいします。

Students practiced these conversations last week. 先週この会話を練習した。 So I want you to ask students some questions from these questions. だから生徒にこの質問からいくつか生徒に質問してほしい。 A class is 〇〇 min. 授業は〇〇分、 There are 〇〇 students in a class. 一つのクラスに〇〇人いる。 A student has about a minute. 一人約一分。 So I think you can ask him or her about 3 – 5 questions. だから3~5問くらい質問できると思う。 And If the student ask any questions, give him or her bonus point.(5 is maximum point.) もし生徒がなにか質問してきたら、ボーナスポイントをあげて。(最大5点) よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語の添削お願いします

天気予報という言葉さえなかった時代、人々は真剣に空を眺め、風をよんだに違いない。 天気にかかわる言葉が豊かなのはそのせいだろう。 I think people must observe the move of the clouds and wind to expect how the weather would become when they didn't know even the words "weather forecast". It is probably why there are many words about weather. 不安なのは冠詞と、言葉が豊かの訳し方です・・・(涙 どなたか英語の得意な方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をよろしくお願い致します。 A good initial question to ask after greeting the patient is "open-ended," such as "Well,how have you been since I saw you last?" Such a question may lead to an explosion of information. A "caring" dentist is more likely to have patients who "care" about their oral hygiene.

• 日本語→英語にしたので確認お願いします

日本語→「スピーチをする際の理想は、重要な単語、引用文、おおまかなストーリーラインなどのキーワードだけをノードカードに書くことです。 しかし、私は瞬時に文章を作ることがうまくないので、もっと練習して暗記する必要があると思います。(スピーチ中に言いたいことを上手く文章に瞬時にできないということです)」 英語→「The ideal when I make a speech is I write just key words such as important words, citation sentences, and a rough story line on note cards. However, I am not good at making sentences immediately, so I think I need to practice more and to memorize sentences more.」 こちらの英文を日本語から元に作ったので、あっているかどうか、確認して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください!

次の文の日本語訳をお願いします。 ・A question I would like to get answered is how you would start a conversation in Japanese. この文の前半は分かるんですが、後半のhow 以下が分からなくてどう返信すればいいか分からず困っています。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

・二限目は電磁気学です。 2nd class is electromagnetism. ・先生が楽しそうに話しているのを聞くだけの授業です。 We have only to listen the story of the teacher enjoying conducting the class. ・先生はよく質問がないか訪ねてきますが、生徒は誰一人として質問をしません。 He asks us for question, but there no students to question. ・でも僕は楽しそうに笑顔で授業をするその先生が好きです。 But I like him, who conducts the class with joy. ・単位を取るのはとても簡単です。 It is very easy to get a grade D. ・博物館に行くのが好きです。 I like to go to museum. ・その品物の歴史的背景が僕の興味を惹きます。 The historic backgrounds of the objects attract me. ・ピカソ展に行きましたが、絵は全く理解できませんでした。 I have watched Pikaso’s picture, but I hardly understood them. ・「国宝」とか「重要文化財」とかのわかりやすい名前がないとテンションが上りません。 I think I probably was attracted the name “National treasure” or “important cultural property”. ・たぶん見る目がないんです。 I think I cannot understand them in really meanings.

• 添削お願いします

It is important to concentrate on the speaking words, but it also important to conscious what words I speak next. In conclusion, about the first speech, I just read sentences that were written on my notecards, but it seems that I could improve it a bit. 「話している言葉に集中するのも大事だが、次何を話すかを意識することも大切だ。 結論、初めのスピーチではノートカードに書かれた文章をただただ読んでいただけだったが、少しは改善できたように思える。」 *こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

自分なりに訳してみたのですが、添削をお願いします。 1.彼は男性です He is man. (He is a manではだめなのでしょうか?) 2.新宿から池袋まで暑い中1時間以上、歩きました。 I walked shinjuku to ikebukuro during very hot than a hours. 3.インテルの意味はそこから来てると思います I suppose the word meaning of intel is come from that. 4.次の記事で'doping'という単語が来ることを期待しています I am hoping to come the word 'doping' next article.