• ベストアンサー

RIDDLE2!!

I've been into RIDDLES recently. Anyway, I have a riddle. "How many times can you subtract 2 from 50?" Don't say "25" lol I made the riddle up so don't bother to check the internet. stupid riddle though lol Have an aswer, please. (日本語訳をお願いしてる訳ではなです。この質問の回答を英語でお願いしてます。自作ですが。)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

OK, my second attempt. Answer: As many times as you like. Reason A: It doesn't matter how many times you subtract 2 from 50, it will always be 48. Reason B: If you subtract 2 from 50, 26 times, mathematically it will come to -2, which is a valid number. If 27 times, -4 and so forth. So the possibility is infinite.

bookworm1994
質問者

補足

Thanks a lot for answering mine! These are completely correct! I just wanted to say "You can go into negitaves so theres no answer for it." That's why I said "stupid riddle"

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Answer: Once. Because once you subtract 2 from 50, you will no longer be making the subtraction from 50, but 48, etc.

bookworm1994
質問者

補足

Most people say so but nope hehe

関連するQ&A

• RIDDLEII!!

I've been into "RIDDLES" lately. Anyway, I have a riddle. "How many times can you subtract the number 2 from 50?" Don't say "25 times" lol I made the riddle up so don't bother to check the internet. Stupid riddle though lol Have an answer in English please. (英訳をお願いしてるのではないです。この質問を英語で答えてください。)

• 和訳をお願いします!

As I don’t think I have enough assignment to fly you. But anyway, maybe I could fly over expand my overseas portfolio. Can you be my counterpart there then? よろしければ和訳をお願いします!

• 訳を見てください

異性の友達から貰ったメッセージです。訳を見ていただきたいのですが、部分部分に分らないところがあります。彼は、”あなたにはほかにできることがある、自分は家族が日本にいないからいつもひとりだ。じぶんはあなたの邪魔をしたくない。” このような感じでいいのしょうか?他にどのような訳になりますか?教えて下さい。お願いします When I say you have a lot of options, I mean that you have other things you could do and I a pretty sure that there other people you have to see! It is the holiday season and I know, family comes first! And I don't have anyone in Japan, so I am very sad and lonely! So that's why I say you have a lot of options! I don't want any trouble so I won't bother you! I'm sorry....  

• 和訳して下さい

Ok buddy go fuck yourself. How many times do I have to say this, He’s creepy lol. Are you a moron? You’re such a whore.

• Recently, I have been spe

Recently, I have been speaking English for more than 30 minutes 2 or 3 times a week. この英文を文法的に説明してください、そしてどの文型に当てはまるかの説明もしてください。 Recently, I have been speaking English for more than 30 minutes 2 or 3 times a week. Recentlyは副詞? I have been speaking English SVO? 完了進行形? more thanは形容詞で30minutes名詞ヲ修飾? Orは接続し? Timesは名詞?

• この英語のメッセージがわかりません、

サイトの人からもらったメッセージなんですが、ちょっと意味がわかりません。教えてください。 hey i see u have me on your favorites...ummm u could say whats up i won't bite lol....im playing anyway hit me back if u wanna talk sometime この場合どんな言い方なんでしょうかそれも読み取れる感じなら教えてください

• RIDDLE!

"What has an eye but can't see?" How many answers do you have to this riddle? I have 3 so far. Not cool though hehe

• 並べ替え どれが正しいか

次の問題は今年の文教大学に出たものです。イマイチよく分からない問題ですが、自分の答えがあっているのか確認願えますでしょうか。 Jim: You have a lot of insects in your garden. Cathy: ( 1 ) Jim: Do you spray to kill the insects? Cathy: ( 2 ) Jim: Watch out! There's a bee. Cathy: ( 3 ) Jim: How can you be so calm when you see a bee? Cathy: ( 4 ) Jim: I know you are right, but I don't like them. Cathy: ( 5 ) 選択肢 (1) Well. There are none now. (2) Don't bother it, and it won't bother you. (3) I'm not, but I know how necessary they are for the garden. (4) No. They don't bother me. (5) Anyway, they are important for the growth of the flowers. (6) That's no surprise. They gather around the flowers. (7) I think all insects should be killed. 自分の予想では、(1)~(5)の順で、(1)→(4)→(2)→(3)→(5)です。 (あまり自信がありません。正直、(1)は他でも入りそうな気がします。((6)とか)JimのYOu have a lot of insects...と言う文章が驚いた感じで発話されたとしたら。あと、(5)の発話もいまいちしっくりこない気がしませんか?)この問題は良問といえるのでしょうか?

• 英語の訳を教えてください

すみません 恋愛の時に使われる英語の訳を教えてください。 お手数ですが宜しくお願いします (1) I have a crush on you (2) I'm lovin'you. It's true (3) I don't know why (4) You say bye I say bye (5) I with you

• 怒っているのかも

3つ程、質問があるのですが、 (1)外国人の友達からこんなメールを貰いました。電話で今度話そうといっていたのですが、いつもタイミングが悪く何度もかけてもらっているのに出ることが出来ませんでした。彼はいらいらしているんじゃないかなあと思ってるのですがこの文はおこっている感じ(あきれている)でしょうか? how are you doing.Long time we did not chat.I hope you are okay.I am also doing great.Anyway I tried to call your phone but it is not working...I don't know why...lol.Anyway I just try to send you my pic...lol.It's not nise cos I have to scan it before.So take care and bye. (2)"it is not working"というのはどういう意味でしょうか? (3)あと最後のbyeはもういいやというニュアンスも含まれていそうな文ですか? すいませんが解かるものでかまいませんので教えて下さい。お願いします