毛布と加湿器の借り方と疑問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ホテルで毛布を借りる際の言い回しや加湿器の借り方について教えてください。
  • また、外国のホテルには加湿器があるのかどうか疑問に思っています。
  • 初心者の自作なので、添削やアドバイスをお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【英語】毛布と加湿器

続けざまにお邪魔します。 ホテルで余分の毛布を借りたい時、「(夜は)冷えるので」とか「寒がりなので」と付け加えたいんですが、良い言いまわしを教えてください。 Could I get another blanket? I feel chilly... (←ここがよくわかりません) また、会話の後で、「あと○○(例:加湿器)も借りたいんだけど…」みたいな感じでつけたす時、 and...I need to lent a humidifier if you have.(この言い回しが正解かどうかがわかりません) 初心者の自作なので、トンチンカンな部分を添削してもらえると助かります。 p.s. 蛇足の質問ですが、加湿器なんて観光に力を入れている外国のホテルならあるのでしょうか? 日本はほぼ標準装備だけど、外国は無いだろうなあ…と、ふと確定に近い疑問がわきました。 ちなみに宿泊ランクは普通、トイレ・バスはついてるレベルの話です。 (それ以下はもちろん期待してません^^)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. Could I get another blanket?     で十分だと思います。理由を言う必要はありません。ホテル側でも「なぜですか」などという真抜けた質問をする従業員はとっくに首になっているはずです。 2。  また、会話の後で、「あと○○(例:加湿器)も借りたいんだけど…」みたいな感じでつけたす時、 and...I need to lent a humidifier if you have.(この言い回しが正解かどうかがわかりません) これは金を払って借りられるか、と聞いている事になりますが、あたりまえのホテルなら、ただで使える保湿器ぐらいあると思います。     Do you have XXX that I can use? (I need it) 「XXX がありますか?(要るので)」とおっしゃればいいと思います。括弧内は必要に応じてお使いください。

gracemint
質問者

お礼

有料の言い回し?!( ̄Д ̄;) そんなワナを自分で作ってたとは。。。 どこでそう区別してるかが全然わからないんですよね。 聞いててよかった。 何度も回答いただいて助かります。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.

• 20年くらい前のCMソング 白人の男性グループが歌う曲を教えて!

すごく曖昧です。20年以上前に、確かカセットテープのCMだったと思うのですが、外国人男性数人のグループが歌っていた曲です。 歌詞は“I don't wanna need ~, I don't wanna feel ~”(~は発音不明) ノリはいいけど、せつない感じがします。 最近、バラエティ番組の始まりで流れた、と知人から聞き、曲名・アーティスト名を無性に知りたくなりました。 お心当たりのある方は、ぜひ教えてください!

• 英語 様々な構文

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・この薬を飲むと気分がずっとよくなるでしょう If you take this medicine, you will feel much better. =This medicine will () you feel much better.→made ・It (was/lent/Rob/me/that/this book). →was Rob that lent me this book ・Who (in/Christmas gift/gave/me/a/the world)at this time of the year? →in the world gave me a Christmas gift. ・Is it true twenty minutes' (walk/brought/to/you/the) station? →walk brought you to the ・This(father/of/picture/reminds/my/me/dead). →picture reminds me of dead my father. ・This country looks like a boot () viewed from above. 1 when 2 to be 3 were 4 that→2 ・Only rarely () this type of sore lead to cancer. 1 have 2 does 3 is 4 isn't→4 ・If we use a rental car, it will () us a lot of money and trouble. 1 save 2 decrease 3 gain 4 prevent→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 さらに40分ビーチを歩き続けたのでその夜は食欲がわいた (along/another/forty-minute/gave/the beach/walk) me a good appetite that evening. 2 彼は自尊心が強いのでそのように不当に扱われることは許せなかった (allow/did not/him/pride/such/to accept/unfair) treattment. 3 The (called/city/of/was/Naniwa/once/Osaka). ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 it was) (2 because of) his headache (3 why) Masao (4 didn't) come to the party. 2 Never before (1 in my entire life) (2 I have had) (3 to perform) in front of (4 such a) large audience. ・その他 1驚きで私は話せなかった。 I couldn't speak because I was astonished. =Astonishment () me of my speech.

• 英語を翻訳できる方

すみません。他力本願で大変申し訳ないのですが、友人から来たメールの意味がどうしてもわかりません。 会話等はジェスチャーや、私向けにアメリカの友人が簡単な単語で話してくれたりして(わからないときは他の言い回しをしてくれる)あまり支障がないのですが、DMのようにネイティブの友人共通のメールを出されると、英語力が足らない私にはわからなくなってしまいます。 とりあえずサイトでいくつか翻訳機能を使ってみたのですが、よくわからなかったのが本音です。 大変申し訳ないのですが、わかる方がいらっしゃったらお力を貸していただけると幸いです。 > Hi all In past years, I done lots of different things about the present thing for the holiday season. This year I want you to know that I've decided to make donations to various relief societies given that the world is very much in need of support. I have chosen carefully so as to keep the admin costs to a minimum, having "been there done that" over the years. This year I feel strongly that for myself, I want to do something which I find is as much in support of the planet as is feasible as all is very worrisome these days in so many respects. この文章です。お願いいたします。

• 英語の文章、間違っていないかチェック頂けますか。。

下記、外国のホテルにお願いごとをするメールです。 なんとなく合っているとは思うのですが、言い回しに自信が無い部分があるので 指摘頂ければと思います。 Thank you for your sooner reply. 早いお返事ありがとうございます We will think about the limousine but maybe we are going to take taxi,thank you. リムジンについて検討はしますが、タクシーを使う事となると思います。 By the way,I have two favors to ask you. 2つお願いごとがあるのですが、 I made reservation for 2bed sweet room, and I would be appreciate to you if you 私は2ベッドのスイートルームを予約したのですがなるべく高いフロアにしていただけますか? choose the higher floor for us. The night is our last night of Thailand,so We want make it wonderful night. 最後の夜なので、なるべく素敵な夜にしたいと思っています。 Secondary,We have to leave your hotel at at least by 6 A.M on 5th Jan,because our 2点目に、1月5日の朝6時にはホテルを出なければいけないので(フライトが8:25なので) flight is at 8:25 AM. So I think we cannot have a break fast but do you have any idea for that?If you make 朝食が食べられません。何か代替案はありますでしょうか? 早めの時間に朝食をとらせていただくか、キャッシュバックか、もしくはルームサービスにかえて頂けませんか? beginning time of breakfast more earlier (like 5:30AM)or, could you please cash back for breakfast ? Or light meal as room service is welcome. Sorry for asking too much, but I would be grateful if you understanding our condition. ご無理をいって申し訳ありませんが、ご理解御対応いただけると幸いです。

• start a marriage on a lie

One of my best friends got married over the weekend like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. I posted some pictures from the wedding on Facebook last night before getting a call from another friend, who said the groom was unfaithful on Friday night during his bachelor party. My friend has another friend, who works at a hotel and saw the groom enter his room with his exotic dancer. She left early the next morning. I feel horrible for my friend and know you can’t start a marriage on a lie. you can’t start a marriage on a lieのonはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

途中、(A)(B)がでてきますが、そこにはHowever,In fact,On the contrary,As a matter of courseのどれかがはいります。;とかでてくるので訳す順番など悩みます。極端に意訳ではなく、文法、熟語など大事なところを押さえつつ自然な文に訳してもらえると助かります。多くの回答、お待ちしています。  When couples get married they usually plan to have children.Sometimes,houever,a couple cannot have a child of their own.In the case,they may deside to adopt a child.(A),adoption is very common today.There are about sixty thousand adptions each year in the U.S.alone.Some people prefer to adopt infants;others adopt older children.Spme couples adopt children from their own countries;others adopt children from foreigh countries.Some people adopt children of their same rase,white,black,Asian;others adopt children of different races.In any case,they all adopt children for the same reason:they care about children,and want to give their adopted child a happy life.This includes a comfortable home,a loving family,and a good education.  Most adopted children know that they are adopted.However,many adopted children,or(B),have very little imformation about their biological mother and father.As a matter of fact,it is often very difficult for adoptees are usually not made public.The information is confidential,so no one can see it.This protects both adoptees and their natural parents.  Naturally,adopted children have different feelings about their birth parents.  Many adoptees want to search for them,but others do not.Jake,13,was adopted when he was only two and a half months old.He says,“I don´t think I´ll ever search for my birth mother.I might want to get some more facts,but I don´t feel I really want to go look.Maybe she would be awful and I´d just be disappointed.”Carla,who is 12,was adopted when she was four years old.Her adoptive parents also adopted another little girl.Carla says,“Sometimes my sister and I will talk.She says she doesn´t want to look for her birth mother,but I have mixed feelings.Sometimes I feel I want to look for her―but sometimes I don´t want to look for her at all because I´m scared of finding out what her reactions would be.I worry that she´ll have a whole new life and I would just be interfering with that new life.”Sue,who is 13,was adopted when she was a baby.She says,“I think adopted kids should be allowed to search whenever they´re ready.They need to know where they come from and what their medical history is.As soon as I searched and found the information I was looking for,I felt more worthwhile in the world.Beforehand,a part of me had always been missing.” 

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• arcの意味を教えて下さい。

外国のアニメのファンサイトを見ていたら、掲示板にarcという単語が頻繁に出てきます。 孤形や弧だと意味が通らないので、なんかの略語かと思うのですが、知っている方いますか? 例えば、こんな感じで使われます↓((1)~(5)は各々別の投稿) (1)^Well i feel it too, so Senjougahara is just an Arc's character? not a female lead? i hope there is an OVA for Senjougahara..>,< (2)Really not much else to say, everything was nice. And hope we have another interesting arc. (3)oo interesting ep and interesting arc >_< cant wait for part 2 (4)Still, I think this Tsubasa Cat arc looks promising. (5)Yay, a cat arc :D Not sure I love the way they went about it, but it looks promising. Nadeko was cute :O (訳していただかなくても結構ですので、arcの意味だけ教えて下さい)

• 「加湿・加湿」と云っていますが

冬期は空気が乾燥すると言われますが、湿度が何%を切れば加湿した方が良いのですか?。 また、ご家庭に湿度計をお持ちですか?。