回答No.2

WYDはwhat you doingなので、 「何している?っていうかそっちは今何時(笑?」

tapiokasan
質問者

お礼

wydが何の略かも分かってスッキリしました。ありがとうございますm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語:時間を聞く時

例えば、Skypeで外国の友達と話している時、「そっちは今何時なの?」と聞きたければどう聞くのがよいのですか? Do you have the time?は使えますか? What time is it in your country???←でも広い国だと使えませんね^^; What time is it in your place??? What time is it there??? 回答待ってます(^^;)!!

• 和訳お願いします

Okay I can do that what is it called? の意味が分かりません。機械翻訳でも無茶苦茶でした。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい

和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい Your hospitality was over and beyond what anyone would expect more so since this was my first time meeting you. Please think about coming out to visit us in California.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 お願いしたいのは(4)の文です。 前後の文脈が合ったほうがいいかと思うので、 載せておきます。 (1)What are rights? (2)If you ask ordinary people what exactly a right is, they'll probably be at a loss, and won't be able to give a clear answer. (3)They may know what it is to violate someone's rights. (4)They may also know what it is to have their own right to this or that denied or ignored by others. (5)But what exactly is it that is being violated or wrongly denied? (6)Is it something you acquire or something you inherit at birth? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

違いがよくわかるように和訳教えてください Tom drank what milk there was in the refrigerator. Tom drank what little milk there was in the refrigerator. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter

• おはようございます!和訳お願いします!!

おはようございます!和訳お願いします!! Do you party for halloween there? what are you wearing

• 和訳を...

Haha in some sub-cultures we bump fists or tilt our noses up to say hey. ..

• 和訳

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 There is no point to clap along because I don't know what I'm doing. 意訳でも構いません。