大学入試レベルの問題、回答お願いします 並べ替え

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人間は火を使うことを習得したのかもしれません。
  • レストランを占めるほうがいいでしょう。
  • 日本の製造会社が海外に工場を建てる計画があると報告されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学入試レベルの問題、回答お願いします

並べ替え (A)我々が考えていたよりもはるかあとになって、人間は火を使うことを習得したのかもしれません。 1、fire 2、have 3、later than 4、mastered 5、may 6、much 7、using 8、humans 9、we thought (B)本の数人のお客のために開けておくくらいなら、もうレストランを占めたほうがいいでしょう 1、as 2、as well 3、close the restaurant 4、for 5、it 6、keep 7、open 8,we might 9,the few customers we are likely to get (C)日本の製造会社が海外に工場を建てる計画があると報告されています 1、are planning 2、plants 3、reported 4、set up 5、some japanese manufactures 6、that 7、to 8、it is 9,over seas (D)私たちは互いに紹介されたあと、すぐに仕事に取り掛かりました 1、as soon as 2、been introduced 3、buisiness 4、down 5、had 6、to 7、we 8、we got 9、to each other (E)多くの日本人学生は忍耐強いので、コンサートのチケットのために列に並んでまちます 1、are 2、enough 3、in line 4、many japanese students 5、patient 6、to 7、wait 8、for concert tikets 全問じゃなくてもいいので、お願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Dr-Field
  • ベストアンサー率59% (185/313)
回答No.1

(E) Many japanese students are patient enough to wait in line for concert tikets.

adgjmptw1994
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (4)

• Dr-Field
  • ベストアンサー率59% (185/313)
回答No.5

(B) We might close the restaurant as well as keep it open for the few customers we are likely to get.

adgjmptw1994
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

• Dr-Field
  • ベストアンサー率59% (185/313)
回答No.4

(D) We got down to business as soon as we had been introduced to each other.

adgjmptw1994
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

• Dr-Field
  • ベストアンサー率59% (185/313)
回答No.3

(A) Humans may have mastered using fire much later than we thought.

adgjmptw1994
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

• Dr-Field
  • ベストアンサー率59% (185/313)
回答No.2

(C) It is reported that some Japanese manufactures are planning to set up plants over seas.

adgjmptw1994
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 大学入試レベルの問題です

空欄に当てはまるものをそれぞれ1~4からひとつ選んで会話を完成させてください。 1 A.What happened in the street yesterday evening? B.I heard some terribly loud voices.It's usually so quiet in our neighborhood so I went to the window. A1 How did you know? 2 When did it happen. 3 Where did you see? 4 When did you see? B.Nothing at all.My old eyes don't work so well any more. 2 A.It's lovely to here from you,Julie.Like you,we start school here in August. B,Oh,I see.So,1how are things over there? 2where is your town? 3how's the weather in your village? 4when is the best season in your city? A,Quiet.We live in avery small village.It's not exciting,but I like it. 3 A,It's pretty hot here and we go swimming every day.We're having a beach party tonight. B.1Better luck next time. 2Luck is on my side. 3Luck you. 4Third time lucky. A.School is fine.But I miss my friends and London very much. 4 A.You're making us pay for the bag after we're done all our shopping here? B1Don't forget your change. 2Neither do I. 3No,have a nice day. 4Sorry,it isn't free. A.O.K. We'll manage without it. The store in our neighborhood doesn't charge its customers for plastic bags.

• 高崎経済大英語入試問題です。

高崎経済大英語入試問題です。 In trying to define “internationalization," we must first dispose of one serious misconception. Many Japanese think it means the *westernization of Japanese life styles and values. They(質問1) quite rightly see no need for this and feel that Japan has already shown itself to be the most open country in the world to foreign influence. In earlier times, Japanese drank deeply of Chinese culture, and in recent years Western cultural influences have poured into the land. For example, 1)Japanese are now familiar with Western music as with their own, and they probably have as great a mastery of it as do most of the peoples of the West. Foreign cultural influences, such as Chinese painting and Western literature, have greatly enriched Japan and have certainly made it culturally as international as any nation in the world. Japan has also been fully open to foreign technology and as a result has now become a world leader in science and technology. 2)The same is true of its political and social institutions as well as its urban industrialized life style. Although there is much that is distinctively Japanese in the way people live, the general pattern of modern city life in Japan are basically much like those of life in any of the advanced democracies in the world. If Japan were to lose its Japanese 3)identity, this would be a great loss not only for it but for the whole world. Japan's cultural distinctiveness enriches the world, and 4)no one should wish to see it disappear like some endangered species of animal. That(質問2) certainly cannot be the meaning of the internationalization that people are talking about. (質問1)このTheyは何を指しているのでしょうか。 (1)文の流れからすると、Many Japaneseでしょうか。これだと、意味が支離滅裂になってしまします。 多くの日本人はinternationalizationはWesternizationだと考えています。多くの日本人はこの必要性はないと見ています。 (2)life styles and values だとしてもしっくりきません。 (3)一般的な世界の人々なのでしょうか。 (質問2) That はWesternizationをさしているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 私たち日本人は知人に対してはとても親切だが、見知らぬ人には非常に冷たいと言われている。もしこれが本当なら、こんな習慣はできるだけ早く直さなくてはならない。 We Japanese are very kind to an acquaintance but it is said that we are very cold to a stranger.If this is true,we have to get rid of this habit as soon as possible. よろしくお願いします。

• メールでのやり取りについて

メールでインタビューをしたいという依頼を受けたところ、このような返事が来ました。 If you are comfortable with doing the interview to the best of your abilities we would love to have you (: If not we can interview another Japanese student! Whichever you are more comfortable with. I am open to ideas, if you wanted to speak Japanese we could just subtitle it if you are more comfortable with that as well! 初めの If you are comfortable with doing the interview to the best of your abilities we would love to have you (: というのがわからないのですが、これはどういうことでしょうか? もしあなたがインタビューに答えてくれる能力があるなら、私たちはあなたにインタビューを是非したい、ということですか? I am open to ideas, if you wanted to speak Japanese we could just subtitle it if you are more comfortable with that as well! この文は、もし日本語で話したかったら、subtitle字幕をつけることも可能だよ、ってことですよね? 宜しくお願いします。

• 大学入試問題 和文英訳 添削願い

ヨーロッパの大学は、入るのはやさしいが、卒業するのは難しいとよく言われる。 It is often said, “It is easy for us to enter in Europian universities, but it is difficult for us to graduate from them.” マスメディアは娯楽を提供するだけでなく、私たちが生活で必要とする情報を広めるのに貢献する。 Mass media not only serve amusements but also contribute us to spread information which we need. 文法的に間違っていたり、単語が適切でないところなど教えて下さい(^^)

• 添削お願いします(大学入試)

(1)目標を早く達成すればするほど、彼らにはほかの事をする時間が増える。(並び替え)  The quicker they can reach their goals, (do/ have/ the more/ they/ time/ to) other things  →~,(the more they have time to do) other things. (2)コミュニケーションの手段が発達すればするほど、コミュニケーションが失われてゆく。  The more a means to communicate develops, the more communication gets lost. (3)我々は確かに日本語の読み書き、話ができますが、書くのが上手い人は離すのが上手い人と同じくらい限られている。  Surely we can read, write and speak Japanese, but a person who writes well is as limited as a person who speaks well. (4)1970代になると生活は人々にとって、それまでテレビに映っていたほど単純なものとは見えなくなっていました。  When it became 1970s,lives don't seem to be as simple as having reflected on Tv since then. ぐちゃぐちゃな英文ですが添削お願いします。

• 英語の並び替え問題を教えてください

下記の英文の並び替え問題ですが、自力で解いても調べても分かりませんでしたので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら教えて頂きたいです。 問題数が多いですが、ご解答をよろしくお願いいたします。 (1)忘れずに手紙を下さい(穴埋め)  ( ) to ( ) to me . (2)それが、それほど金のかかる厄介なものになろうと思わなかった  I (that・turn・had・it・out・no ided・would) to be such an expensive and troublesome burden. (3)西洋から学ぶことがたくさんあると思わざるをえない I(thinking・from the West・there are・help・many things・to learn・that・we・cannot・have) (4)これまで一生懸命育ててくれた両親に対して、私たちはいくら感謝してもし過ぎることはない We can't thank our parents enough (us・for・brought・care・with・having・up・great) (5)誰も買うのを強要しないし、好きなだけ立ち読みができる You (stand・you・browse・can・long・like・and・as・as) (6)読んでみたらこの本は案外やさしかった I(than・this book・had expected・found・easier・I) (7)母は私が一人で行くのは心配のようであった Mother(be・seemed・my・there・to・anxious・alone・going・about) (8)多くの日本の若者が外国へ行くが、一人で旅行をするのはわずかだ Many young Japanese (but・go・few・them・alone・abroad・very・of・travel) (9)信号があっても安心して道路を横断できない We (the street・there・cannnot・even・traffic・if・safely・cross・signals・are) (10)ラッシュ時に空港に行くときには十分な時間をとっておくべきです Especially during the rush hours, you (have・time・should・the airport・plenty・get to・of・to) (11)むやみに遠ざけないでできるだけ利用するべきだ Insted of (should・away・use it・from・possible・we・keeping・it・much・as・as) (12)私たちは自分が無知なことに驚かされることがよくある we are often suprised (our own country・little・know・how・about・we・to find)

• 添削をお願いします。(辞書で確認する事が大切です。)

いつもお世話になります。<(_ _)>  添削をお願いします。 日本語でもよく使われる単語、例えばビジネス businessは「仕事」という意味以外にも沢山の意味がある、知っていると思っている単語ほど、辞書で確認する事が大切です。 A word, which we borrow and use frequently in Japanese, for example "business" has a lot of meanings in addtion to "work" as in Japanese context. The more familiar you think you are with a word in Japanese, the more important it is for you to look it up in a dictionary.

• こんにちは、お世話になります。

こんにちは、お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email and patience.We have contacted our product department again.As soon as we get the reply,we will send you an email.If they think it is necessary to send it back to repair,we will keep you informed.We are sorry for all the trouble it may cause to you.Any problems please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 首都大東京の入試問題について。(その3)

Power has become a dirty word, but it should not be so. First, as we have seen, all of us need a bit of it and nearly all of us have some. A basic necessity cannot be entirely evil. If we substitute the word "authority" for "Power" the dirtiness more or less disappears. ,There are many people born with authority of a kind which makes it likely that they will be chosen as leaders of their community or their nation. (It is a fact that when a jury has to choose a foreman, there is rarely any doubt about who it will be: eleven out of twelve people will almost always recognize at once that the twelfth is the person for the job.) These people are not, as a rule, power-hungry, cruel or bullying. They are picked to take the lead in the same way that an exceptionally good actor is picked for a star part. 『力は汚い言葉になったが、それはそうあるべきではない。 最初に、 私達が見てきたように、 私達皆は僅かなそれを必要とし、ほぼ私達皆にいくつかがある。 基本的な必要は完全に邪悪である場合もない。 私達が「力」の単語「権限」を不潔の代わりにすれば多かれ少なかれ消える。 それらは地域社会や国家のリーダーとして選ばれることを作り多分その種類の権限と耐えられる多くの人々がある。 (それは陪審が監督を選ばなければならない時という事実であり、 それがであるかだれについての稀に疑いがない。つまり、12人からの11はほとんどの場合12番目の仕事のための人であることをすぐに確認する。)これらの人々は 一般に、 力空腹、 残酷ではない。 それらは特別によい俳優が星の部品のために選ばれるある方法を取るために選ばれる。』 この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。