• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

In an interview in the new issue of Classic Rock, Slash was reluctant to address Weiland's recent comments, saying "I don't even want to give him this attention, to tell you the truth." ※ 『Slash』と『Weiland』は人物名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

クラシックロック創刊号のインタビューにおいて、 スラッシュはウェインランドの昨今のコメントに対し、 明らかに不機嫌であった。 そのコメントとはこうである。 『はっきり言うけど、俺としちゃぁ、 奴なんかまるで眼中にねぇぜってこと』

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• zidaikunn
  • ベストアンサー率27% (3/11)
回答No.1

直訳すると クラシック・ロックの新株のインタビューにおいて、Slashはウエイランドの最近のコメントを提出するのを嫌いました。そして、「私は、実を云うと、彼にこの注意をしたくさえありません」と言いました。 っという意味です。 何だこの文・・・ こんなんで大丈夫ですか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has blasted Scott Weiland for claiming in various interviews that he was going to be rejoining VELVET REVOLVER, saying, "None of us have a clue what he's talking about… We're not buying it." ※ 『Slash』と『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The guitarist said he is in a good frame of mind these days and he had no intention of bringing a begative influence like Weiland back into his life. "It's been great," Slash said. "It's basically since I got my shit together and stopped touring with Scott. Even if I didn't have my solo thing going on, I still wouldn't work with him." ※ 『Scott Weiland』や『Slash』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland added that he was not going to make any jokes and that he was being serious when saying he loves all the musicians he's played with. Some fans interpreted that Weiland was being sincere, while some think he may have been sarcastic, but he didn't say anything negative about Slash or DeLeo. ※ 『Scott Weiland』『Slash』『Robert DeLeo』などは人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has claimed in a new interview with Banana 101.5 that Velvet Revolver are yet again searching for a new singer to replace Scott Weiland, “With Velvet, there's no singer in place, and there hasn't been, but we've been, actually, very quietly been looking for somebody who's right for that band,” says Slash. ※ 『Velvet Revolver』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』と『Slash』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland spoke candidly about his firing from Stone Temple Pilots in a recent interview on the Kramp Cast. Weiland discussed founding STP with original guitarist Corey Hickok and the band later embarrassing him during a 1996 press conference for using drugs, despite other members of STP also using at the same time. Weiland kicked off the interview by saying, “My dogs are crazy, trying to knock over my coffee and knock over a glass of wine from last night.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sex Pistols Guitarist Reveals Why ‘No One Gave A Fuck’ About Scott Weiland During Final Days In his new book “Lonely Boy,” Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones touched on late Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland, saying how no one cared for him shortly before his death in December 2015.Steve noted “I went to a few 12-step meetings where Scott Weiland was there. But I could tell from the start just by sensing his vibe that he simply didn’t get it and never would. “The day before his death, no one gave a fuck about him, and just wrote him off. The next day, all the radio stations were milking him for all he was worth.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Despite DeLeo's hesitance to work with Weiland again in the future, the decision to fire him wasn't an easy one. “It was a very difficult decision to terminate your singer, man, it wasn't an easy decision to do that,” DeLeo said. “Look at the past 10 years of what STP has done and it hasn't been much. I don't want to spend the next 10 years doing, or not doing, the same thing. I feel we have a lot to offer the face of music and some valid things to write and do and that's the way I want to spend my career.” Weiland has taken time apart from STP twice in the past. From mid 1997 to late 1998 the band were on hiatus, and from 2003 to 2008 they were broken up. STP fired Weiland in February, and replaced him with Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington in May.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

SCOTT WEILAND REFERS TO HIS SOLO BAND AS ‘THE ROCKABOUTS’ Scott Weiland called his solo band ‘The Rockabouts’ at his show in San Francisco on Friday night. The band has been known as the Wildabouts since last year. Scott also referred to them as The Walkabouts though in a recent interview. Weiland also introduced the new special guest Rockabouts drummer, Frank, who was filling in for Danny Thompson who had to take a couple of days off according to Weiland. ※ 『the Wildabouts』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Danny Thompson』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CHESTER BENNINGTON CALLS FORMER STP SINGER SCOTT WEILAND “ONE OF THE GREATEST FRONTMEN OF ALL TIME” In a recent interview with the Phoenix New Times, Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington was asked if he's spoken to his predecessor Scott Weiland since replacing him. He was also asked about Weiland saying he had “no ill will” against him: “Uh, no, I haven’t talked to him. I really appreciate that, though, because I have the utmost respect for Scott. He's one of the best frontmen of all time. He's definitely given me someone I can look to and go, that's how I want to perform . . . I want to put on a show like that. To be that passionate about that. So, in that respect, I have nothing but respect for Scott. I appreciate, too, that he sees that this is not something personal, from my point of view. It's something that I take very seriously and I want him to be successful in his life. But at the same time, as a musician and as a fan of the band, I want the band to continue. So if I can be a part of making that happen, then that's great. But I can tell you very confidently that, you know, if it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. But this is a choice the band made and this is how they felt that they needed to move forward. So I support that and I'm stoked that it's me that's taking over the reins because I know I can pay it the respect it deserves.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Jones continued, “I went to a few 12-step meetings where Scott Weiland was there. But I could tell from the start just by sensing his vibe that he simply didn’t get it and never would. The day before his death, no one gave a fuck about him, and just wrote him off. The next day, all the radio stations were milking him for all he was worth.” Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington also discussed Stone Temple Pilots and Scott Weiland in a recent Q104.3 interview. “Man, let me just tell you, I have the highest respect for Stone Temple Pilots. I love Scott Weiland, I’m sad that he’s gone. He was a huge supporter. I just heard a really interesting story the other day, about how he had heard Hybrid Theory with one of the programmers in California, and basically said, ‘That’s it. That’s what you guys are going to be playing from now on.’ That just means a lot to me, because he actually introduced me to a lot of the people I play music with.”