• ベストアンサー

英語 日本語訳

英語の日本語訳、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_ When you travel west, you put your watch back an hour for every time zone you cross.

noname#174212
noname#174212
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

西へ向かって旅するときは、時間帯を越えるたびに1時間前に時計を戻します。 (15時なら14時にするということですね) 以上でよろしいでしょうか。

その他の回答 (2)

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.3

西の方角に旅行する場合、タイムゾーンを超える度に時計の針を一時間戻してください。

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

「西方面へ旅行する時は、各タイムゾーンを超えるたびに時計を1時間元に戻しなさい。」 という意味です。 日本は国内に時差がありませんが、アメリカ本土は東部、中部、山岳地、太平洋と大きく4つに縦割りされ、東→西に行くに従い、1時間ずつ遅れていきます。つまりニューヨークが午後1時であれば、シカゴはお昼、デンバーは11時、ロサンゼルスは10時となります。なので時計もそれぞれのタイムゾーン(時間帯もしくは等時帯と訳される時もあります)に入る度にあわせなおすことになる訳です。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

When your heart skips a beat as your secret rush-hour crush flashes you an encouraging smile – be warned. だいぶ考えたのですが、うまく訳せません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします。

It should be a great experience for you to train with her, for sure ! When shall you go to Kyoto ? 「それは確かにあなたにとって彼女とする訓練は素晴らしい経験になるでしょう。  京都に行ってみますか?」    訳はこんな感じでよろしいでしょうか?    2行目の shall をどのように訳したらいいのかよくわかりません。  どうか教えてください。    お願い致します。  ちなみにこの英文はフランス語を母国語とするヨーロッパ人の方のものです。

• 日本語訳を!(15)

お願いします (1) Imagine your father owned the richest and most powerful country in the world. Not just rain it, owned it. It wasn't only the land that belonged to him, but also all the gold and grain in the treasury. He owned every brick in every building and every cow on every farm. The people and all that they owned were his as well. All of it one day would be passed down―but not to you, to your older brother. Since birth, he had been in training for the job while you watched from the sidelines. Tutors and generals and government overseers prepared your older brother for the day when he would take the reins. Your father, the king, and your mother, the queen, focused their attentions on your older brother, fussing over his every move, while you went unnoticed. That was life for Amenhotep IV, the second son of Amenhotep III. (2) Getting the lion's share of attention wasn't all good. You both learned to read and write, but when your brother was struggling with the language of diplomats, you could swish your damp brush in the ink cake and practice your penmanship on sayings like, "Report a thing observed, not heard." You both learned to drive a chariot, but while your brother had to practice looking regal, you could flush grouse out of the papyrus patch. The vizier grilled him on how each department in the government worked while you grilled the grouse. (3) When Amenhotep IV was a young boy, Egypt was...well, simply fabulous. The mid-1300s BCE was the golden age―literally. Gold flowed in from the Nubian mines so steadily that envious foreign leaders peevishly observed, "in my brother's country gold is as plentiful as dirt."

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• この英語訳はあっていますでしょうか?

以下の文を訳してみましたがあっていますでしょうか? もし、おかしいところとかあればなぜおかしいのかをご教授いただけませんでしょうか? 原文: While you don’t need to submit documents supporting your claims when you submit your EOI, you must have a range of information prepared.For example, for an independent skilled visa you must have: ↓ 訳文: あなたはあなたのEOIを提出する時、あなたはあなたの要求を支えている資料を提出する必要はない上に、 あなたはさまざまな範囲の準備された情報を保持しなければならない。例えば、独立技術visaの為にあなたは持つ。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• 自然な日本語に訳してほしいです!!

メール交換してる人から、好きなquoteを教えてもらいました。そして、日本語ではどういう風に訳されるの?って聞かれました。文の意味もわかるのですが、私が日本語に訳すとなんだかぎこちない(堅苦しい)日本語になってしまいます。自然な日本語に訳して教えてあげたいので、みなさん御協力おねがいします! "When you look at your reflection, you see with your eyes who you are on the outside. When you look into your soul, you see with your heart who you are on the inside."

• 日本語への訳をお願いします。

Ouch! My back hurts even if I just move a little. It's like a sharp electric shock running through my low back. I see. Does it hurt when I press here? Ouch,That's the most painful spot. Now I'm going to raise your leg to examine them. Do you feel pain? No, it doesn't. But I feel discomfort. Your tendon reflexes is normal. Your examination is now over. There's not anything unusual, but let's take an X-ray of your spine. Spine(脊柱)など、医療用語が含まれていて、難しいかもしれませんが英語の得意な方、日本語への訳をお願いします。

• この英語を日本語に訳してください!

この英語を日本語に訳してください! 英語が苦手で、どうしても出来ません。 When you have a tea stalk floating upright in your tea. 分かる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の日本語訳について質問です。

この二文なのですが、日本語訳はこれであっていますか? 間違っていればご指摘お願いします。 You're not from around here, are you? あなたはこの近辺の出身ですか? You're not saying that we should go all the way back to the hotel, are you? わたしたちがホテルに戻るべきだとあなたは言っているのですか? それと、この日本語訳を教えてください Would you like some help with your luggage? よろしくお願いします。