• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

How much did that flashlight LPM cost to make or buy?

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

LPMフラッシュライトの作製費あるいは販売価格はいくらですか?

bonboy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

あのフラッシュライト用のリチウム電地の負極材(LPM)の製造コストあるいは販売価格はどのくらいでしたか。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Haha I like your LPM. What possessed you to build it into a flashlight?

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Oh and did I mention shoes? I’ve come to understand that shoes can make, break or even be the outfit. They have a direct correlation to how she feels about her legs and body. Compliment your wife by telling her you think her shoes make her look sexy. Even surprise her with a new pair, but make sure you get the right size.

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳おねがします。あ

Of course, it’s a tail-chasing question to begin with, a literary chicken-or-egg riddle. You have only to raise the stakes sublimely to see what I mean:How did being Russian influence Chekhov? How did being a woman affect Virginia Woolf? How did being a pint-sized sailor determine the public pronouncements of Popeye, who finally knew the answer and said it best: “I am what I am. That's all that I am.”

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Sometimes caught in a random sadness and loneliness to know how much you've been embraced by this life, by people around you and by the ones you treasure. Recently I have become so ridiculously emotional that I have come to hate my own self. Come on... am I really that annoying? If that's true, I'd rather not care than be refused for caring so much. です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のHow~について

中3です。 英文法で How far is it to your house? というのが出てきたのですが How much does it cost you to buy this box? というのもあります。 この文の中で、How muchの後に is it とdoes it があるのですが、なぜ違うのでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

You got it buddy. I just wanted to make sure that is how you write it on the package.?

• 平常文→疑問文の書き換え

The book cost me five dollars.と言う文を疑問文にする問題です。 模範解答は How much did the book cost?とありましたが、dollarsを入れて How much dollars did the book cost?ではいけないでしょうか。先生曰くダメだそうですが・・・

• 翻訳お願いします

That image is a picture of the LPM amplifier circuit. Are you interesting in buying the board only? Or with all the components? The other things you would need is a thermopile sensor and volt meter display. Those I can't supply to you only the LPM amplifier circuit. Let me know!

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

Liquid adhesives are applied using a brush, dab-on or squeeze application or a finger. The secret to achieving the best possible bond when using these types of adhesives is to make sure the Glue is dry as they are contact adhesives the last thing you want to do is attach your unit when the Adhesives wet as this can seap through the lace units. It's also important to know how much to apply, like everything else common sense normally preveils..but for the unsure a 20p amount will ample for the first coat.. この文が難解すぎてわかりません。 文法的にも全くわかりません。 how much to apply が訳しにくいです。 適するべき価格でいいのでしょうか。