• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:[英語]()の誤っているもの教えて下さい><)

英語での誤りとは?

MXT500の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.2

1 (1) of → in (自信なし) スペースアルクでの検索 There is no sense There was no sense http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=There+is+no+sense&ref=sa http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=There+was+no+sense&ref=sa では、in ---ing の例の他に of --ing の例文、前置詞自体が略された例文 も登場するので断定できません。 2 (3) teach → tell 疑問詞節(where it is)を教えるのは tell  ただし、teach them what to buy, what to eat and where to go. という形はあるようです。 3 (2) with → of It is careless of him not to.. とも言える。 人の行為の評価を表す of と理解 4 (3) by → for for the plane to land で「意味上の主語」のある不定詞

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい

(1)It is the dury of parents to teach their children manners. (2)It is important not to give up till the very end. (3)I found it impossible to read that book in a day. (4)She makes it a rule to read a newspaper after breakfast. 上記の英語を日本語に訳して下さい。 御願い致します><

• motion normal to plane

It is determined by motion occurring in the sagittal plane, with negligible influence from motion normal to the plane. 上記の「motion normal to the plane」(平面に垂直な運動)は「motion which is normal to the plane」ということでしょうか?そうすると,なぜwhich is が省略できるのでしょうか?

• 英語がただしいかどうか。

Second, I would like to talk about I was read a book. Books teach us important things. I have learned important things by read a book. A book teaches me it is important to catch luck. Many people don’t catch luck. But if you would catch luck, you could be success. I think that we don’t catch luck and hard work, we couldn’t be success. ↑(私は、一生懸命働いても運を掴まなければ、成功することができない、と思う。) So I disagree with, “when people succeed it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with succeed.” もし、おかしい文などあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

He has his own way in everything, so he is ( )to get along with. 1 unable 2 incapable 3 impossible 4 unnecessary 正解は、1 unable だったのですが、3 impossible がなぜダメなのかがわかりません。 教えてくださる方がいらっしゃれば、お願いします。

• 英語の疑問を英語で質問します。

英語の達人の方に、overという前置詞について英語で質問です。 I found a sentence in an English workbook printed in Japan. " A plane is flying over the sky." How do you interpret this "over" in this sentence? If this "over" means "above", the plane is in the space and then the plane can't fly unless it is an artificial satellite or an flying saucer. If it means " across", you can very hardly see the plane because the plane is about to go to the opposite side of the horizon. Do you think the use of "over" in this sentence is appropriate? なかなか、感覚的なものは外国人には難しいですからね。

• disagree with / onの違いについて

disagree with とdisagree on の違いについて、どなたかわかる方教えていただけませんか。 英作文の模範解答に、I disagree on this decision but it can't can't be helped.とありました。disagree with は聞きなれているのですがtoは見たことがなくネットで調べたのですがでてきませんでした。どなたか、わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の最上級について

お世話になります。以下の英文の出だしのeasiestにtheがない理由を教えていただけますでしょうか。 It is easiest to teach mathematics to very young children, for they have inquiring minds and they are self-reliant and they want to understand things for themselves. It is much harder to teach adults, because so many adults have had their confidence shaken by bad teaching......

• 英語の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

次の英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 (1)To whom is this notice most likely addressed? (A)tailors and seamstresses (B)Anyone who washes clothes (C)Members of the FTC (D)Television viewers (2)What does the notice say is likely to occur? (A)It will take several years to create symbols. (B)The FTC will use the FCC symbols. (C)People will be delighted with the simple codes. (D)Garments will not be washed as they should. (3)What can be said about the new brochure? (A)It is expensive. (B)It is printed by the FCC. (C)It is flashy. (D)It will take several years to be printed. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

can you tell me if this is the 24 jewel # 9105 citizen movement and if it is not do you have any watches like this with that movement ? also can you tell me if the watch face and bezel is a deep dark blue , or is it lighter ? Thank you

• 中3の英語の問題(1問)の解説と日本語訳をお願いします。

( )内に入る共通の1語を答えよ。 It is impossible to tell ( ) will happen tomorrow. ( ) a wonderful day it is! なぜその答えになるかわからないので、解説とそれぞれの日本語訳をお願いします。