• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Amy's getting a song!!! Woo hoo, GO AMY!!! Thank you thank you!!! Who else would like to join her and get a personalized song? Just one of many cool, cool perks to helping us out with our record release!!!

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

エイミーに歌を捧げる 、、イケイケどんどんエイミー サンキューサンキュー    誰が彼女と同じように個人用の歌がもらえるかってんだ、我々のレコードの売り出しを手伝ってくれた、素晴らしい、素晴らしい、おまけの一つだよ。    はじめは「エイミーが、歌をもらうんだって」とも訳せます。    結局、誰かがエイミーに個人用の歌を作ってあげて、その自画自賛です。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"We're right in the midst of getting a five-song EP together. We have 'Out Of Time', which is currently out there as a single and we have another song called 'Tomorrow', which was recorded when we did 'Out Of Time'. We're looking to release that EP in October and that's really exciting because we're moving forward and we're creating new music that we're all really proud of." Asked if there was a backlash from the STP fan base because of Chester's involvement, Robert said: "I think there was going to be. How many have people have terminated their singer and wanted to terminate their singer? [laughs]

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I do love T Swift but yeah this new song has a very obviously borrow from “next to me” by Emeli Sande. Same part, same key. Why not just borrow the exact melody and give her publishing? At least then its a formal nod in her direction followed up by royalties.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bandmembers Dean DeLeo, Robert DeLeo and Eric Kretz began thinking of singers to accompany the new music they were working on, Bennington was at the top of the list. "Chester has a one-of-a-kind voice that we've admired for a long time," said Dean DeLeo. "We know LINKIN PARK will always be his priority, but we thought it would be cool to try something together. We managed to find the time to record a song and we're all really happy with the result."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STP has regrouped with LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington and their first song together, called "Out Of Time", has gone to the top of the rock charts. The quartet will release a five-song EP this fall, in conjunction with a North American tour that kicks off on September 4 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and winds down on September 27 in Las Vegas. Scott Weiland has just wrapped up his latest round of solo dates, on which he's been performing tracks from the first two STP records, "Core" and "Purple".

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

First of all they don't have the legal right to call themselves STP because I'm still a member of the band. And more importantly, they don't have the ethical right to call themselves Stone Temple Pilots because it's misleading and dishonest to the millions of fans that have followed us for so many years. When I tour on my own, it's never as Stone Temple Pilots. It's as Scott Weiland. The fans deserve to know what they're getting.

• 現在完了形について

“Eric” and I were together for five years and had a horrible breakup a year ago. While we were together I grew very close to his daughter “Amy,” and she to me. Amy’s mom has not been in the picture for many years. Amy took our breakup badly, and pretty much took my side in everything. We’ve kept in touch and often done things together since Eric and I split. We basically don’t discuss him. I last spoke to Amy early in September. Since then she hasn’t called or texted. I’ve tried to contact her several times, telling her I miss her and asking about getting together. I’ve tried toはなぜ過去形ではなく現在完了形なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いしますm(__)m

翻訳アプリ使用してみたのですが 部分部分の意味だけで 繋がらずで困ってます(>_<) Thank you bro. That good to hear you should enjoy life to the fullest. So I heard you are thinking about getting a new van? Finally about to get off work. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Lights flushed down from behind, framing their black visages with poetry. Delila, when she wasn’t eyeing her guitar or shaking her black mane, stared intensely and unwaveringly out into the audience. And said hair stuck to her face from sweat like black rivers, her cheekbones shining blue in the light. Before their last number, Edgey shook out an Amstel Light on the stage and then, while playing, climbed onto the bass drum, which sighed a little under his black boots. Suspended like some secular angel in the background above Delila, he stood there for several minutes while the audience jumped and scrambled to take pictures. The final song turned into an improv showdown between Delila and Edgey on their guitars. Both at separate moments climbed off the stage to play from the audience, who grabbed at them lovingly and took pictures. It was like witnessing a birth. Maybe to the new self, the one that came from watching this show. This superbly talented act brings back rock ideals that feel almost nonexistent in the current market, and it is a welcome relief. They are sure to be a dynamic presence and force of change on the world stage.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Though he's not technically on "hiatus" from Stone Temple Pilots (he was "fired", sued, then countersued, was replaced by Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington and is now smack-dab in the middle of a messy divorce with his former bandmates – though he doesn't come across as bitter even slightly while discussing the past and the times he shared with his former co-workers), it's safe to say Weiland has moved on, both as a person and as an artist. "It's very liberating," Weiland describes of his work with The Wildabouts. "It's cool, the majority of us have similar influences musically – not a lot of arguing what direction to take a song."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed Stone Temple Pilots' upcoming EP, which is set for an October release, with The Pulse of Radio: “When we tracked the song ‘Out Of Time’, we also tracked a song of Dean's, which we didn't have enough time to complete,” he said. “But right now, we started recording last week. We actually have three new songs as well as the one we did not finish, and ‘Out Of Time’, so it will be a total of five songs that we will be releasing as an EP come October.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Robert DeLeo』は人物名、『Out Of Time』は曲名です。