• ベストアンサー

英文で添削をして欲しいです

次の例文ですが、間違ってるところがあれば直して欲しいです。 ・彼の出血が始まりだした He start bleeding. ・どちらも残念です too bad , neither. ・もう好きなようにして Do as you like. ・日本はデフレが続いていますが、いまだに土地代が高いです。 それに関連して、特に首都圏では家賃が高いです。 In Japan, Keeping a deflation, although land of value is still expensive. and in particular around of tokyo, cost of house rental is high.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

* He started bleeding. * Neither is good enough. / Both are regrettable. * Do as you like. * Though deflation is continuing in Japan, land prices remain high. In proportion to those, rents are particularly high in the Tokyo metropolitan area.

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします。

学校の課題で「自分の国の童話を英訳」してくることになったのですが、不安な部分があるのでアドバイスをお願いしたいのですが…(わらしべ長者を訳しました) Several days later,the guy fell in love with the woman who was thirsty and got mandarins from the guy. What is more, they've got married! Actually,the woman was a daughter of the feudal lord who gave a fine house and a pice of land. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 私の家の外壁は茶色で、レンガ調のタイル張りです。 The fence of my house is brown in colour, and covered with tiles in mock-brick touch. ○○市のトマトの収穫高は日本一である。 ○○ is the largest tomato producer in Japan.又は、The crop yield of tomato in ○○ -city is highest in Japan. 人の前に立つと緊張する? そういう時は、そこにいる人の顔がジャガイモと思えばいいんだよ! Do you get nervous when you face others? In that case, think a potato for the face in front of you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文添削してください。

1 大阪の食べ物はおいしいです。 Foods in Osaka is very taste good. There are a lot of good meals in Osaka. 2 ぜひお好み焼き、たこ焼きをたべてみてください。 I recommend that you eat Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki. 3 今日は行かないかもしれないし、日本独特の文化というわけではありませんが、有名なレジャーランドがあります。 I think you don’t go there and the spot is not a original Japanese culture, there is a famous leisure land in Japan. 4 大阪は買い物をするにはいい場所でもあります。 Osaka is the good to buy something with. 5 特に、ここ梅田は最適な場所です。 Especially, here Umeda is the best spot.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文を添削お願いします

「Greensleeves」という歌についてのことです。 (romanescaの綴りはこれであっています。チューンとは楽曲のことでこちらのtuneでいいようです。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 「Greensleevesは田都王的なイングランドの民謡で、ロマネスカと呼ばれる旋律を持つ。原曲については作者不詳となっている他、チューンは2種類存在していた可能性がある。しかしどちらも諸説あるが真相は不明である。」 “Greensleeves” is a folk song of King of England, with a melody called a romanesca. In addition being an unknown author of the origin song, there are possibilities that two kinds of tune existed. However, although there are various theories, the truth is unknown. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします。

【英文】 The 1st of the good points of communication of this movie is a smiling face. An expression called a smiling face is a sign of "accepting" and"enjoying oneself." The 2nd is the intonation of language. Existence of intonation is very important in order to express a feeling exactly. The 3rd is gesture. If gesture is used well, a feeling will be able to be conveyed by a partner. The 1st of the bad points of communication of this movie is hevey atmosphere.If atmosphere is bad, the talk will not become lively. The 2nd is a one-way conversation. Catch of language is required to form conversation. The 3rd is a point without eye contact.This will not convey the good will. 【訳】 この動画のコミュニケーションの良い点の1つ目は、笑顔です。笑顔という表情は「受け入れましょう」「楽しんでいます」という喜びのサインです。それゆえ笑顔になると話が弾みやすくなるのです。 2つ目は言葉のイントネーションです。感情を的確に表現したりするためにはイントネーションの存在はすごく大切なのです。 3つ目はジェスチャーです。ジェスチャーをうまく使えば、相手により気持ちを伝える事ができるでしょう。 この動画のコミュニケーションの悪い点の一つ目は、空気が重いということです。雰囲気が悪いと話が弾みません。 2つ目は一方的に喋っていることです。会話を成立させるには言葉のキャッチボールが必要です。 3つ目は全く目を合わせないことです。これでは相手に好意が伝わらないでしょう。 2つの動画について、コミュニケーションの善し悪しについて説明する文です。日本語の文も改善すべき点があればアドバイス宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文和訳の添削をお願いします

【The paper by Taleyarkhan et al.on p. 1868 of this issue is a case of point.】 【Taleyakhanらによる1868ページの論文はこのケースに当てはまるものだ。】と訳したのですがthis issueの所が上手く訳せません。 前文が下の文で以下のように訳してみました。宜しくお願いします! 【Every once in a while, we at Science receive a paper that causes us to exercise particular care in handling,because it may be controversial or because it is important―or both.】 私たちサイエンスは時々、それが議論の余地がある可能性があったり、それが重要であったり、またはその両方であるために私たちに格別の取り扱いをさせる論文を受け取る.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 和訳にあわせて英文を作ったのですが、 おかしいところがあれば訂正と解説をお願いします。 Kameido has beenprospered to erected the amusement at Edo era. (亀戸は江戸時代に遊郭ができたときから栄えてきた) He is decide to kill the people randamly. (彼はでたらめに殺す順番を決めている) renewal of rental every two year. (2年毎の家賃の更新) The convenience of Minami-Senjyu is locat on inconbenient location. (南千住のコンビニは不便な場所に位置している) I embarked on a new adventure , and overthrowed the our boart. (僕は新しい冒険に乗り出し、船を転覆させた) She works in store who i had meet her is revealed. (僕が前にあったことのある彼女の店は摘発を受けた) she sinking a song is a new song. (彼女が歌っている曲は新曲だ)

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。   ※全体じゃなく一部だけでもかまいません。 The apartment Building does not take trouble. アパートは手間がかからない。 The apartment Building has many facilities. アパートは多くの設備を持ってる。 We can use these facilities by paying a rent. 私たちは家賃を払うことでこの設備を利用できる。 Even if these facilities broke down, a resident is irresponsible and does not need to bear a repair. もしこれらの設備が故障したとしても住人には責任はなく、修理費を負担しなくていい。 When there is a trouble whether it is in a single house, you must pay a large amount of repair every the degree. 一軒家でなにかトラブルがあるとその度ごとに多額の修理費を払わなくてはならない。 Do you understand it? わかりますか? Unexpected expenditure decreases than I live in the single house if I live in the apartment Building. アパートビルに住めば一軒家に住むより不意の出費が少なくなる。 The maintenance cost of the house is hardly necessary besides a rent and the expenses for lighting and fuel. 家の維持費は家賃と光熱費以外ほとんど必要ない。 In addition, a manager arranges cleaning and painting, facilities check regularly. また、定期的に清掃やペンキ塗り、設備点検を管理人が手配してくれる。 The apartment Building does not take much trouble as above. 以上のようにアパートビルはあまり手間がかからない。