大学入試英作文について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人間の活動による環境への影響
  • 石油や石炭の燃焼による問題
  • 人工合成物質の生態系への影響
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学入試英作文

またまた投稿します。どなたかよろしくお願いします。 1人間は地球のいたるところで、自然には見られなかった化学反応を起こさせています。 その代表は、石油、石炭等の燃焼です。地球上のいろいろな場所で焚き火しているようなものです。 ※ここからが問題箇所です。 燃焼の激しい都市では、気温が上昇したり、ヒートアイランドができたりします。 また、その燃焼生成物や、二次変化で生じる色々な物質のために、大気汚染や酸性雨の被害がおこっています。 In some industrial city ,there are high temperature ,which last in longer time than around place. burning oil and coal also make some matters ,So it cause air polutions and acid rains. 2 人工合成物質が生態系にどのような影響をもたらすかは未知です。 現在発生している人間の癌や奇形の原因の半数以上は、人工合成物質であるという推測も行われています。 We don't know how effect artificial material cause at animals. Some guess that it is artificial material that cause over half recent humanbeing's cancer and disability 稚訳ですが何事ぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

拙い英訳ですがしてみました。 1. Everywhere on the Earth, human beings are bringing about chemical reactions that have not been observed naturally. A typical example is the combustion of fossil fuels such as petroleum and coal. It is as if human beings are making fires at various places on the Earth. (以下問題個所) In big cities, where a large amount of fossil fuel is burned, abnormally high temperature and the heat island phenomenon are observed. In addition, combustion products and various materials created by the second chemical reaction cause damages such as air pollution and acid rain. 2. Nobody knows what kind of influence man-made synthetic substances will have on ecosystem. It is also presumed that more than half of human cancer and malformation that now occur are caused by man-made synthetic substances.

wave198
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考にさせていただきます。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。訂正です。問題の個所とは関係ありませんが、 >1. Everywhere on the Earth, human beings are bringing about chemical reactions that have not been observed naturally. A typical example is the combustion of fossil fuels such as petroleum and coal. It is as if human beings 【are→were】 making fires at various places on the Earth. として下さい。 なお、今回は質問者さんも和文英訳に苦労された様で、私の英語力では、添削すると結局ほぼ全文を作り直すことになりそうでしたので、添削は控えました。スミマセン。

wave198
質問者

お礼

追記含めてありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 大学院入試 英作文

大学院過去問の英作文の問題添削お願いします。 ・下の教官と受験生との会話を読んで、受験生側の回答を英訳しなさい。 教官「ここの大学院を受けた理由は?」 受験生「一つには、一度親元を離れて一人で思いっきり頑張ってみたいなと思ったからです。それには、大自然がいっぱいの北海道は、東京のような都会育ちの僕にはピッタリだと考えました。二つ目は、今理学部四年生なのですが、最近、世界の科学者達が盛んにテレビや本などで地球の未来は決して楽観的なものではないと指摘していることに強く刺激を受けたからです。将来、何らかの形で地球環境に関係した仕事をしたいと考えています。それには、スタッフの充実したここで学ぶのが最適だろうというのが三つ目の理由です。 教官「具体的に興味あることは?」 受験生「まだ、漠然としているのですが、地球科学と生物学を結びつけるような研究がしたいです。この地球の環境は、大気・海洋と生態系が互いに影響し合って成り立っていると思います。その相互作用のメカニズムについて、少しでも理解が深まるような研究かしたいです。」 ・一つ目の解 The first reason is that I want to leave the parental roof once, and to live alone. Hokkaido where nature was more than Tokyo was favors for me who grew up in the city. The second reason is that I was stimulated to what on scientists in the world are insisting, "It will not be possible to take an optimistic view in the future of the earth" in the television and newspaper. It will be thought that it wants to do work related to the global environment in the future. Therefore, having thought that learning at the university to have enhanced the staff might be the best is the third reason for me. ・二つ目 I want to do the research that ties Earth science and biology though I have not decided yet. I think that an atmospheric ocean and the ecosystem influence the environment of the earth each other. I want to do the research that can be understood about the mutual action mechanisms even a little.

• 英作文の添削をお願いいたします(大学院入試です)。

生物の絶滅は常に生命の実態であった。しかし、人類の登場に よって、その原因リストに幾つかの新しい事象が加わった。 おそらく、その最初の出来事は、狩猟による過剰な搾取であった だろう。しかし、最近になって、生息地の破壊・有害な外来種の移入・ 環境汚染といった他の人為的な影響が次々と加わってきた。 驚くまでもなく、世界中に現存する種を保存することの重要性が 今認識されようとしている。 Extinction of creatures is always quolity of life, but emergence of human beings added some new phenomena to lists of the cause. Maybe, the first phenomenon wolud be excessive exploitings by huntings. However, these days, other artificial influences such as the destruction of habitats, the imports of harmful foreign species and the environmental pollution were added one after another. It is no wonder that people are trying to recognize the importance of preserving the species which now exist all over the world. 自分でもニュアンスが違うのではと思うところもあります。 (特に後半の「驚くまでもなく~」のところなどです) 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 整序英作文です。

(1.some/2.are/3.that/4.the/5.know/6.there/7.they/8.of/9.people) in it. 上の問題の正解を教えてください。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

メールの内容です。 先日資料請求のメールを送りました。いくつか確認したい点があります。 ・私は日本に住んでいるのですが、そちらから資料を送っていただく時に郵送代金はかかるのでしょうか。かかるのであれば料金を教えてもらえませんか? ・資料はいつ頃こちらに届く予定ですか? 以上の質問です。よろしくお願いします。 I've sent an e-mail that requested material of your school. May ask you some questions? -Are there any cost for mail when it is sent at your end? Because I live in Japan. -And I ask you to tell me how much if it costs. -When will be the material delivered here? That's all. Thank you. Sincerely yours, 冒頭には何かつけた方がいいですか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 前に質問をしたものです よろしければ添削していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします 次のテーマについて、あなたの意見を80字以上の英語でまとめよ(添削していただく文は語数足りてます) テーマ  Supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags? 私の解答  In my opinion,I think that supermarkets should giving free plastic shopping bags. This is because,to stop giving free plastic shopping bags can reduce wastes and protect the environment. Of course some people may think that they do not want to pay money for plastic shopping bags ,but I think that it is more important to reduce wastes and protect the environment than to save a little money. That is why I agree with the opinion that supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags.

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は3回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】携帯電話について、以下の英文に続けて、100字程度で答えなさい。 The cellular phone is now widely used in Japan and it seems to be changing our daily lives. 【私の解答】 In my opinion, there are two main changes. First change is that we have been able to get many kind of information anywhere and anytime, for example, if you were in Fukuoka and wanted to know the weather in Tokyo, you could get its weather infomation by the cellular phone. Second change is that we have been able to use some useful functions, especially an alarm, a memo and a watch. Such functions are very economical and confortable for us bacause we have needed not to buy many things. Thus, the cellular phone must increasingly change our daily lives in the future .

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1)最近、日本では毎日のように少年犯罪の報道がマスコミを賑わせている。 (2)しかも罪を犯すのは普通の家庭の普通の子供らしい。 (3)今の子供は他人との距離を取り方が下手だと言われるが、 (4)そのせいか、つまらないことにすぐにキレ、とんでもない事件を引き起こす。 (5)日本は世界もうらやむような豊かな国を作り上げたが、その恵まれた環境が少年犯罪を生んでいるとすれば何とも皮肉だ。 (1)Recently, the mass media have informed people of juvenile crimes every day. (2)Furdermore, I hear it is normal children in normal families that commit crimes. (3)It is said that current children are poor at keeping others at a distance. (4)Because of that, they get angry about trivial things and cause an unexpected cases. (5)Japanese people built a rich country which people in the world envy, but if it is the cause of juvenile crimes, that is really ironic. ・(3)(4)は1文を2文に区切ったものです、大丈夫でしょうか。 ・恵まれた環境はそのまま訳してしまいましたが意味は通じますか。 またマズい点などございましたらご指摘ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は2回目です。 現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) 今回は、【早稲田大学政治経済学部2008年度】の問題です。 内容は、一般的でした。 よろしくお願いします!! ******************************** 【問題】 段落構成をとり、賛成、反対の立場を明確にし、少なくとも2つの理由を添えて、以下の内容について述べなさい。(100字程度) "Cars should be banned from city centers?" 【私の解答】 Some people say that cars should be banned from city centers, but I disagree with that. The first reason is that cars are very useful for many people, for example people who have children and have large laggages. If you think about a lot of advantage of cars in our life, it will be impossible not to use cars in city centers. The second reason is that cars are one of the most important factor in the economy. If cars are banned from city centers, that will be related to decreas in the demand for cars. Besides the economy be dameged by that. For these reasons, I do not agree that cars are banned from city centers.

• 英作をみて下さい

詳細でなくて結構ですので、おかしいと思うところを教えて下さい。(1)と(2)の部分の英作です。 【問題】 この世界のどの地域に暮らしていても、近年の異常な気象現象に誰もが気が付いているだろう。 (1)この現象の原因のひとつは地球温暖化にあると信じられてはいるけれども、それを阻止する方法を私たちはいまだ見出せずにいる。 地球温暖化の原因を考えるにあたって難しいのは、私たちが互いに依存しあって生きているということがあるだろう。 (2)ある地域の人の活動は、なんらかの形で別の地域に住む人に影響を及ぼしているのである。 温暖化の原因を特定しようとすると、それにかかわりのある活動のすべてを考慮に入れなければならなくなってしまうのである。 私の解答は… (1)Though they believe that one cause of this phenomena is because of the green house effect , we can't find the means to prevent it yet . (2)People's action in some place affect in some way people living in other place .

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします。

たとえば、外国では女性に「たばこをすってもいいですか?」という言葉が常識となって定着しているけれど、私自身、日本国でそういう言葉をきいたことはない。 For example, it is natural in foreign countries that women ask some people whether she can smoke. However, I have never heard words like that in Japan. 回答よろしくお願いします。