• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いいたします(大学院入試です)。

生物の絶滅は常に生命の実態であった。しかし、人類の登場に よって、その原因リストに幾つかの新しい事象が加わった。 おそらく、その最初の出来事は、狩猟による過剰な搾取であった だろう。しかし、最近になって、生息地の破壊・有害な外来種の移入・ 環境汚染といった他の人為的な影響が次々と加わってきた。 驚くまでもなく、世界中に現存する種を保存することの重要性が 今認識されようとしている。 Extinction of creatures is always quolity of life, but emergence of human beings added some new phenomena to lists of the cause. Maybe, the first phenomenon wolud be excessive exploitings by huntings. However, these days, other artificial influences such as the destruction of habitats, the imports of harmful foreign species and the environmental pollution were added one after another. It is no wonder that people are trying to recognize the importance of preserving the species which now exist all over the world. 自分でもニュアンスが違うのではと思うところもあります。 (特に後半の「驚くまでもなく~」のところなどです) 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • T-Simoo
  • ベストアンサー率46% (37/80)
回答No.2

こんばんは。 生物の絶滅は常に生命の実態であった。しかし、人類の登場によって、その原因リストに幾つかの新しい事象が加わった。 While extinction of species has been a normal phenomenon throughout history, the emergence of human beings has added some new line-ups to the list of the causes of extinction. おそらく、その最初の出来事は、狩猟による過剰な搾取であっただろう。 The first thing must have been the over-exploitation by hunting. しかし、最近になって、生息地の破壊・有害な外来種の移入・環境汚染といった他の人為的な影響が次々と加わってきた。 Today, other artificial influences including the destruction of habitats, the import of harmful alien species and the environmental pollution have been rapidly added to the list. 驚くまでもなく、世界中に現存する種を保存することの重要性が今認識されようとしている Thus, it is no wonder that people are becoming aware of the importance of preserving all existing species in the world. 以上です。

yuuki5374
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 大変参考になりました。ノートに貼り付けて 勉強させていただきます。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.1

お疲れ様です。こんなことを申し上げては大変僭越ながら、流石の大学院生、素晴らしい英訳だと思いました。 和英訳はそれこそ十人十色なので、どれが合っている間違っているということはありません。以下は「もし私ならこう英訳しただろう」ということで参考にされて下さい。 >>生物の絶滅は常に生命の実態であった。しかし、人類の登場によって、その原因リストに幾つかの新しい事象が加わった。おそらく、その最初の出来事は、狩猟による過剰な搾取であっただろう。しかし、最近になって、生息地の破壊・有害な外来種の移入・環境汚染といった他の人為的な影響が次々と加わってきた。驚くまでもなく、世界中に現存する種を保存することの重要性が今認識されようとしている。 >Extinction of creatures had always been the way of life. The emergence of human beings, however, added some new factors to the list of causes. The first factor added must have been the excessive exploitation by hunting. Nonetheless, today other artificial influences such as the destruction of natural habitats, the introduction (migration?) of harmful foreign species and the environmental pollution have come to play one after another. It is not surprising to hear that people are beginning to realize the importance of preserving all the seeds known to exist throughout the world. 、、、最後の「種を保存する」というのは、もしかしてこの前ノルウェーで完成した「ノアの箱舟」のことでは?  「ノルウェー ノアの箱舟 種」でググるといくらでも記事が出てきます。もしそうなら、「種=seed そのもののこと」だと考えます。 ご質問・ご照会あれば、是非ここで相談いたしましょう。

yuuki5374
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 大変参考になりました。ノアの箱船関連なのでしょうか? 詳細はわかりませんが、英作文に夢中でそこまで考えが至って おりませんでした。また改めて調べたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文添削してもらえませんか?

いつもお世話になっています。英作文を添削、講評してもらえませんか?よろしくお願いします。 20世紀最大の特色は、それが科学時代であるということです。科学は日に日に進歩を続け、止まるところを知りません。一昔前の夢物語もどんどん現実化しており、今やわれわれの生活のすべてが、科学によって揺り動かされているといっても過言ではないでしょう。 The most obvious feature of the 20th century is an epoch of science, which advances day by day and seems to never stop. In this sense, it is not too much to state that the knowledge of the physical world has realized our bygone dreams increasingly, and now influences the whole of our lives.

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は5回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】地球環境を守るために、あなたができることについて、英文で述べなさい。 (語数は、横15cm×縦15行の解答用紙に収まるように、最低100語) 【私の解答】 There are many debates about something that we can do for the environment, but I have two points to make. First, I can decrease certain wastes. Naturaly, most of us have started to use recyclable goods, but I must think what I need before buying products. Nowadays, fascinative eco-friendly goods are developed and I want to try to use them but I would select for environment whether one good is indispensable or not. Secondly, I am able to eat organic foods. The organic foods are grew in order not only to our health but also to producing fine soil and plants. If we eat them with enjoyment, That will lead to bring some good influences for environment and us, too. For these reasons, I think that I can reduce more wastes and have organic foods for the enviroment.

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は5回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】地球環境を守るために、あなたができることについて、英文で述べなさい。 (語数は、横15cm×縦15行の解答用紙に収まるように、最低100語) 【私の解答】 There are many debates about something that we can do for the environment, but I have two points to make. First, I can decrease certain wastes. Naturaly, most of us have started to use recyclable goods, but I must think what I need before buying such products. Nowadays, fascinative eco-friendly goods are developed and I want to try to use them but I would select for the environment whether one good is indispensable for me or not. Secondly, I am able to eat organic foods. The organic foods are grew in order not only to our health but also to producing fine soil and plants. If we eat them with enjoyment, That will lead to bring some good influences for the environment and us, too. For these reasons, I think that I can reduce more wastes and have organic foods for the environment.

• 自由英作文 添削 求める!

こんにちは。早稲田を第一志望としている受験生です。はじめて投稿させていただきました。センター試験まで残り約二ヶ月、私立の一般入試までは約三ヶ月で非常に焦っています。英語は比較的得意科目としているのですが、明治学院や青山学院の問題で自由英作が出るので、今必死こいて対策をしています。そこで、自分の自由英作文の出来を見てもらいたいと思って投稿させていただきました。 問題:次の文を書き出しとして、50語程度書き加え、パラグラフを完成させなさい。 Failure to exercise and to eat properly can be harmful in many ways. という、とある予備校のテキストの問題です。全国的に有名な予備校なので、もしかしたら知っている人もいるかもしれませんが……ぜひ、添削をお願いします。 Failure to exercise and to eat properly can be harmful in many ways. First, unless you exercise properly, your metabolism might not work well. Therfore, you will get colds easily. Second, the more you overeat, the more weight you will gain. Increace of weight too much might lead to the death. Thus, it is important for you to exercise and eat properly so that you maintain your good health. 英作文であまり箇条書きはしないほうがいいと聞いているのですが、50字程度という少ない文字数だったらこんな感じなのかな、と不安に思いながら書いてみました。どんな些細な間違いでもかまいません。こんな拙い文章を添削してくれる方がいたら、とても嬉しいです。ちなみに、10点中何点かの評価もいただけると幸いです。返事を待ってます!

• 英語エッセイ添削お願いします。

Biodiversityの重要性と、その社会への影響を200語程度にまとめよと出題され、以下のように書きました。 Biodiversity is important in two respects.. First, biodiversity prevents sudden food crisis. Diversity of a species means that it is strong enough to survive. Suppose that we grow genetically same crops made by the clone technology. If one crop gets ill, the other crops will also get ill because they are genetically the same. This may lead to extinction of the whole species and we will face a world-wide food crisis. Second, biodiversity will leave us the possibility of curing for some serious diseases. Scientists have only succeeded in studying less than one percent of species of plants, animals and insects living on the earth though there are more than 10 million of them. The diversity is so great. But they are on the verge of extinction. We must preserve them because there are possibilities that we will find new kinds of medicine among these unknown species with which we will be able to treat incurable diseases such as cancer, AIDS and so on. We have to prevent these living matters from dying out before we find them. なんか締まらない感じなんですがどうすればいいでしょう?

• 次の文中の文法というか言い方について質問です

Still other secondary substances are not in themselves harmful to insects, but are characteristic smells or tastes that dissuade the insect from feeding b warning it of the presence of some other substance that is harmful. inは必要ですか? というよりin themselvesがあることで意味がどう変わりますか またbut以降は主語が長いために倒置がおきているんでしょうか。それで、harmfulが省略とか...? As the competition has progressed, fewer and fewer plants have remained as suitable food sources for any one species of insect; species of insects have thus tended to become associated with narrowly defined and often botanically restricted groups of plants. 後半、つまり狭い範囲の植物しか食べられなくなった、といった意味でいいんでしょうか あと;の前と後ろでany one species of insect/species of insectsとありますが後半はなぜany one species of insectとならないんでしょうか。意味的にそちらのほうが揃うと思うんですが

• 英作文みてもらえますか?

20世紀の一番大きな変化について説明する、という問題です。 解答例をみても自分ではあっているかどうかわかりません。文法のミス、言葉の使い方などについてどなたか、意見お願いします。 In my opinion, the most significant change during the 20th century was the emergence of environmental movement, such as protection, preservations and safeguards. This is one of the main trends even in our 21st century. Producing environmental friendly products is the common senses to survive among big companies. The governments are also concerned about environmental policies. This was unpredictable for people in 19th or beginning of 20th century. Therefore, small individuals are also trying to promote recycling, reusing or reducing, even though these activities are doubted those consequences by many scientists or conservations. Insofar as energy resources are not enough for long prosperity, these trends are good opportunity to look back what we should do. However, we have to be aware that we are in fully developed world. Most of countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America are still on developing step. Many habitants are still in poverty and dreaming something Americanized standard. It is hard for people, who are living a day desperately or working desperately to get possessions like cars, to care about environment. Needless to say, developing countries need energy, resources and destroying nature to feed nations and to lift them up to higher living standard. This will be another conflict among all over the world.

• 添削してください

それは、言い換えてみれば、自然界ではごく当たり前な「生存競争」でもある。生存競争の中で、弱者は淘汰され、自然界は、同じ種の中でもより優秀な遺伝子のみを選別して残して行く。また別に、勝者として繁栄を極めた種も、資源(食料)とのバランスの 故に、いずれはその数を減らして衰退して行く。全く当たり前の掟である。 In other words, it is also quite natural "the survive competition" in nature. In the survive competition, weak ones are culled out and selects only superior genes among the same species in the world nature. In addition, species that have prosperous as winners also decline and decreases the number of them, due to the balance resources (food). It is quite natural rule. ・種、というのをspiecesとしました。 ・「淘汰され」はculled outとしましたが、get rid ofやselect、どれにしようか悩みました。 これらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

人間の性格は見かけよりも複雑なので、相手のことが完全にわかることなどあるはずがない。 とはいうものの、初対面の人物とほんの少し言葉を交わしただけで、その人とまるで何十年も 前からつきあいがあったかのような錯覚に陥ることがある。こうしたある種の誤解が、時として 長い友情のきっかけになったりもする。 You can't perfectly know what other people are, because a peson's character is more complex than it seems. However, there are some cases where you talk with a peson for a while whom you met first time and feel as if you have known with each other for several decades. This kind of misunderstanding sometimes become the opportunity to be friend for a long time. 受験英語です、回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

From the time that life first appeared on Earth, species have gone extinct. Extinction is a natural part of evolution. Species that are best at adapting to their environment survive. Other species are unable to adapt quickly enough – so they die off. So, why do endangered species get so much attention today? One reason is much of the extinction happening these days is unnatural. The leading reason for a species to become endangered is loss of habitat. As humans cut down forests for farmland, expand cities, or pollute waterways, to name a few ways that habitat is destroyed, animals, plants, and insects find it harder and harder to survive. Thus, the effect of humans on the natural world is causing species to become endangered, and, ultimately, go extinct. Another leading reason for a species to become endangered is climate change. For example, the lizards in this article could probably adapt to a gradual change in temperature. However, the rapid change in the climate, and the consequent decrease in lizard birthrate, threaten to doom many lizard species. If human activity is a major reason for climate change, then it would seem that we are changing our world far too rapidly for species to naturally adapt. Humans are highly adaptable, but most species need a lot of time to get used to changing conditions.