• 締切済み

英作文添削お願いします

(1)最近、日本では毎日のように少年犯罪の報道がマスコミを賑わせている。 (2)しかも罪を犯すのは普通の家庭の普通の子供らしい。 (3)今の子供は他人との距離を取り方が下手だと言われるが、 (4)そのせいか、つまらないことにすぐにキレ、とんでもない事件を引き起こす。 (5)日本は世界もうらやむような豊かな国を作り上げたが、その恵まれた環境が少年犯罪を生んでいるとすれば何とも皮肉だ。 (1)Recently, the mass media have informed people of juvenile crimes every day. (2)Furdermore, I hear it is normal children in normal families that commit crimes. (3)It is said that current children are poor at keeping others at a distance. (4)Because of that, they get angry about trivial things and cause an unexpected cases. (5)Japanese people built a rich country which people in the world envy, but if it is the cause of juvenile crimes, that is really ironic. ・(3)(4)は1文を2文に区切ったものです、大丈夫でしょうか。 ・恵まれた環境はそのまま訳してしまいましたが意味は通じますか。 またマズい点などございましたらご指摘ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

(1)Recently, (削the) mass media [have informed→inform完了でなく習慣行動と解釈します] people of juvenile crimes every day. (2)Fur[d→th]ermore, I hear[,] it is (不要normal) children [in normal→from ordinary] families that commit [such] crimes. (3)It is said that current children are poor at keeping [others at a distance→good relationsips with others物理的に「離れる」ことではなく「よい関係を維持する」こと]. (4)Because of [that→this], they (quickly) get angry about (most) trivial things and cause (削an) unexpected [cases→troubles犯罪以前と解釈]. (5)Japanese people [have完了] built [such] a rich country [which→as] people in [the world→other countries日本以外] (would) envy[, but→. But] if [it→this] is the [cause of→reason for] (our) juvenile crimes, [that→this] is really ironic (for us). ・(3)(4)は1文を2文に区切ったものです、大丈夫でしょうか。 大大丈夫 ・恵まれた環境はそのまま訳してしまいましたが意味は通じますか。 そのまま?

senryo
質問者

補足

such a rich country asのasは、 外国の人々が羨むようなの「ような」という意味でしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

月末に大学入試を控えている高校3年生です。 文法ミスやもっと適切な表現がありましたら、ご指導いただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小中学生に携帯を持たせることの是非 In my opinion, children in elementary school or secondary school should not have a cell phone. It is true that a cell phone is very useful, and it enables them to communicate with their friends or parents easliy at any time. However, a careless use of a cell phone often brings about serious problems. Recently, many children have been involved in crimes by use of a cell phone. They are sometimes killed by people with whome they became acquainted in an Internet community site. Children have a poor knowledge to protect themselves. When we think about whether children can use communication tools appropriately or not, we will believe that they cannot do. So I want to emphasize that parents should not have their children carry a cell phone.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 英作文の添削おねがいします!

英作文(和文英訳)の添削お願いします。間違ってるところ、変なところ等があれば教えてください。直してもらえればありがたいです。 I・アフリカでは数多くの人たちが餓死していると新聞で報じられている。 It is reported in the newspaper that in Africa a lot of people die of hunger. II・家について初めて財布がないのに気がついた。 It was not until I came home that I found I had lost my purse. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

最近の若者は以前ほど本を読まないといわれる。しかし、人気作家の作品がよく売れていることを考えると、若者が読書嫌いになったとは判断できない。若者はただ自分たちの興味を引くものだけに熱中するだけだ。 It is said that the number of young people who read books is decreasing. However, considering what works made by popular writers are sold well, we cannot judge that they have been unwilling to do it. they are only absorbed in what is interesting for them. だらだらと書いてしました、回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

週末のキャンプを楽しむ人が増えてきました。確かに、都会生活でたまった疲れを 癒すには、自然の中でのんびりするのが一番でしょう。ただ残念なのは、木々の枝を 折ったり、ゴミをそのままにして帰ったりする人がいることです。これでは、自分の疲れは とれても、自然のほうはいい迷惑だと思います。 The number of people who enjoy camping on weekends has been increasing. I think that to relax in the nature is the best way to make people healthy again who has been exhausted by the life in the city. However, I regret that some people break the branches of woods or leave their garbage. I think it is bad for the nature even if you were able to relax. 後半に顕著にあらわれるのですが、全体的にうまくいきませんでした。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

昔は同じ町内に怖い人が何人かいて、子供が人として恥ずかしいことをすると、 いつも本気になって説教してくれたものである。そこには、子供を地域社会全体で 育てるのだという強い意識が存在していたのだと思う。そんな雰囲気のおかげで、 子供も自分は社会の一員であるという自覚をはぐくんでいくことができた。 There used to be some serious people in the same city as we lived. When children did something shameful as a peson, they used to preach the children seriously. Considering this, there must have been a strong belief that children should be brought up by everyone in the community. Thanks to the atmosphere, children were able to gradually understand that they themselves were one of the people in the society. 怖い 系が afraid と frightened しかでない残念な語彙力のため serious を使いました。 問題はないでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。