• ベストアンサー

5年以上~を続ける

MayIHELPYの回答

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.4

NO.3です。 例えばマニュアルのように主語を明確にしない場合は以下のように受身形にします。 The operation of the system will be continued for~.

worker_fairy
質問者

お礼

参考になりました><ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 続いている、の表現は?

この祭りは10年間続いています、を英訳するとどれがいいのですか? 1. this festival continues for ten years. 2. this festival has been continuing for ten years. 3. this festival has been going on for ten years. 4. this festival is going on for ten years. また、表現内容のニュアンスの違いなどありましたら、教えてください。

• 20年目

「来年の一月で結婚20年目です。」を英訳せよ。という問題があり、解答は 「By next January we will have been married for twenty years.」 なのですが、20年目ってことは、19年しか経っていないということなのではないでしょうか?そうだとすれば、 「for nineteen years」になるはずだと思います。この解答は間違っているのでしょうか? ぜひ皆さんのご意見をお聞きしたいです。

• 「5年ぶりに再会した」を英語で

クラスメイトと「5年ぶりにやっと(ついに)再会した。」と第三者に英語で言いたいとき、どれが一番自然でしょうか? 1. We finally meet again after 5 years. 2. We finally reunited after 5 years. 3. Wefinally had reunion after 5 years. 4. We finally meet again for the first time in 5 years. 5. We finally reunited for the first time in 5 years. 6. We finally had reunion for the first time in 5 years. なるべくネイティブに近い方(英語圏に3年以上住んだ経験がある方)にご回答をお願いしたいです。 他に自然な表現があれば、ご教示ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

We are seeking hardworking individuals for exciting management opportunities with ABC Group. We will train you for eight weeks , four in the dinning room and four in the kitchen. We offer good compensation based on experience. Excellent customer service and communication skills are required. Qualified applicants must have a university degree in Management. At least 2-3 years of restaurant management experience preferred. Group has over 100 branches inside the US with 11 more branches to be opened this year. ABC has been a restaurant leader for 29 years and continues to grow.

• この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい!

この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい! Shipped, Tracking on www.ups.com?We lost money on shipping. we will let it by this time since you are a repeat customer, but for future, we will have to charge in full. OK.?

• be動詞で期間を表すことができますか?

「この教科書は3年間使われている。」と表現するとき、This textbook has been used for three years.と表現すると思いますが、This textbook is used for three years.とすると、文法的に間違い、または不自然なのでしょうか?

• We humans have been...

We humans have been able to live on this planet for millions of years because there has been an enviroment that we could live in. このthat we could live inはcanでは駄目なのでしょうか。

• 「~に関して」を表す前置詞「for」と「on」

「ゴガクル」で次の文章を見て質問します。 If you can't lower the price, we will have no choice but to explore other options for this order. I was given a prize by the parent company for that issue. 感覚的に「on this order」等と書きたくなるのですが、「on」でも誤りではないですか? その場合、「for」と「on」にどのようなニュアンスがあるのかも教えてもらえますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文チェックお願いします。

(1)平成では何年? what year is this on HEI_SEI? (2)今年は何どし(干支で)? what is this the year of in chinese astorology? (3)食べ物を箸渡ししちゃダメ! dont transfer food with earch others chopsticks! (4)私らは年金を70歳以降から受け取ります。 we will draw a pension since over 70 yearls old. 最後に同僚の外国人にちょっと一言質問したいとき 今いい?ちょっといい? do you have time?と言っているのですが、ほかに言い方、自然な言い方 があれば教えて頂きたいです。 また質問後にお礼を言うとき thank you for your advice くらいしか言わないのですが、他にもよく使われる表現がありましたら 教えて下さい…! 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次の1~12の空欄に入る単語はどれだと思いますか?2~3個入れてみましたが、よく分からなくなりました CONTENS 1.Aims of this presentation. 2.Background of the research. 3.Data analyses. 4.Introduction of new models. 5.Questions. Let me just (1. ) what we'll be covering over the next hour. (2. ) I would like to (3. ) my aims clear for this presentation. (4. ) I will (5. ) the background of this project for better understanding. (6. ) I will (7. ) the result of (8. ) and analyses. (9. ) I am going to (10. ) new models for our project. (11. ) I will (12. ) your questions. 単語 A.firstly B.thirdly C.lastly D.next E.then F.questionnaire surveys G.answer H.explain I.make J.present K.run through L.suggest