• ベストアンサー

英語 並べ替え問題

わたしたちは砂糖工場の操業について説明してもらった。 We (had/the operation/of/to/sugar factory/explained/us). われわれがダンスに参加してくれるならばうれしいと主催者は言った。 The host said that they(would/have/be/us/glad/to/attend/the dance). 上の2題の問題を解いてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• お礼率18% (25/132)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

2問とも、have + 目的語 + 動詞 の使役構文の問題です。  1) We had the operation of sugar factory explained to us. have/had の目的語は the operation で 動詞explainとの関係が受動態の意味になるので、 過去分詞形explainedとなります。 2) The host said that they would be glad to have us attend the dance. haveの目的語はusで、動詞danceとの関係は能動態の意味になるので、 動詞の原形attendとなります。 ポイントは 目的語と次に来る動詞との関係が能動態と受動態のどちらの時に 意味が通じるかが分かれば、動詞の原形なのか、動詞の過去分詞形なのか 決められます。 同じような例文をいくつか分析すれば、コツがわかります。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

わたしたちは砂糖工場の操業について説明してもらった。 We had the operation of sugar factory explained to us. われわれがダンスに参加してくれるならばうれしいと主催者は言った。 The host said that they would be glad to have us attend the dance.

関連するQ&A

• 同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか

同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか 1 We're happy to attend.   We'd be (      )(     )glad to attend. 2 We can get sugar when we boil it in huge iron vats.   Sugar was (   )by boiling it in huge iron vats. 和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 英語について

次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。???の部分に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?できれば解説(訳など)もお願いします。 1.Production was temporarily stopped while Mr.Chin consulted the engineer about the equipment and ??? various mechanical problems. (A)it (B)his (C)its (D)their 2.Samples of the new product were distributed among small consumer groups in stores to test ??? reactions. (A)their (B)it's (C)theirs (D)our 3.Mr.Zuma had to attend the meeting to take notes because the vice-president could not attend ???. (A)her (B)us (C)itself (D)herself 4.If ??? part of the assembly line shuts down, contact a supervisor immediately on a factory phone. (A)those (B)your (C)you (D)what 5.Mr.Kong and Ms.Vu gave ??? word that though the factory in Hanoi was closing, jobs would be maintained. (A)her (B)his (C)theirs (D)their

• 同意文問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)He usually goes to his office by car.  He usually(     )(     )his office. (2)Cheese is made from milk.   They (     )milk (     )cheese. (3)I like the pictures which were drawn by him. I like the pictures(     )(     ). (4)He did not go to school yesterday. He(     )(     )(     )school yesterday. (5)I received a letter from her yesterday. I(     )(     )her yesterday. (6)Mary hasn’t written to me since 1987. I haven’t (     )(     )Mary since 1987. (7)She said to us ,”Please don’t be noisy.” She (     )us (     )(     )be noisy. (8)Some of my friends didn’t attend the meeting. Some of my friends were (     )(     )the meeting. (9)She smiled and said ,”How are you?” She said (     ) a (     ),”How are you?” (10)Can you see a small lake in front of that mountain? Can you see a small lake (     )that mountain?

• これはメールの着信を拒否されているのでしょうか?

知人にメールを送ったら下記のような表示がされました。これは先方からメールの着信を拒否されているのでしょうか? Remote host said: Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 [BODY] どなたかわかる方がいらっしゃれば、教えていただければ幸いです。 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の語法

He( )that my hdadache was caused by a lack of sleep. (1)explained (2)spoke (3)told (4)addressed Everyone working here( )you to do the job at the highest level. (1)brings about (2)counts on (3)looks through (4)follows up When I got home,I found a( )on the doorstep. (1)bunch of flowers (2)few flower (3)wrapped flowers (4)handful of flower Excuse me,can I pay for my gym membership( )? (1)for month (2)by a month (3)for monthly (4)by the month It was not( )our teacher said that annoyed us,but the way she said it. (1)only (2)as (3)what (4)that それぞれ当てはまる番号を選んでください。 出来れば選んだ根拠(解説)もお願いします。

• VOAの記事より

英語やり直し組です "I want to tell them it's wonderful to be home, to see the sugar cane fields, to see the paddy fields and to breathe the air from which I come," (1)最後のto breathe the air from which I comeがわかりません。 「…そして私が来る空気から呼吸する事??」 whichが何のことかがわかりません…そもそもI come from the air自体意味がわかりません。。。どういう意味なのでしょうか? (1)の前文ですが After reading the Koran and sprinkling rose petals on the graves, she said she wanted to tell her supporters that she is glad to be back. (2) she is glad to be back.について。 最初見た時違和感を覚えました。「戻る事が出来てうれしい」では?と思うのですが、この文にそのようなニュアンスはあるのでしょうか? (3)また「戻る事が出来てうれしい」をcanを使って言う場合は最後にshe canをつけるのでしょうか?以前to buy everything they canというのがあったので大丈夫のような気もしますが she is glad to be back she can. sheがしつこいように感じますが…大丈夫なのでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。 またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. No one could tell me how ( ) the machine.  (1)starts (2)it start (3)starting (4)to start 2. The question ( ) at today's meeting is whether we should postpone the plan till next month.  (1)discussing (2)is discussed (3)to be discussed (4)to be discussing 3. His parents were pleased ( ) that he was fitting in well at his new job.  (1)by (2)with (3)to he heard (4)to hear 4. The story of Anne's terrible accident was painful ( ).  (1)of listening (2)to be listening (3)to have listened to (4)to listen to 5. My grandfather was carried into the hospital to ( ) for high blood pressure.  (1)be treated (2)be treating (3)treat (4)treating 6. He survived the operation, ( ) to die in a car accident.  (1)as (2)only (3)except (4)without 7. I tried hard ( ).  (1)do not laugh (2)not to laugh (3)to laugh not (4)to not laugh 8. It is important ( ) us to read more books.  (1)by (2)for (3)from (4)of 9. It was careless ( ) to lose the room key.  (1)for from (2)of me (3)with me (4)to me 10. "Can you stay a little longer?" "( ), but I have another appointment."  (1)I'd like (2)I'd so (3)I'd like to (4)I'd love 11. These bag are too haevy ( ).  (1)to carry (2)to carry them (3)to carrying (4)to carrying them 12. I think June is patient ( ) to overcome her hardships.  (1)enough (2)able (3)much (4)likely 13. He went out of room quietly ( ) disturb the discussion.  (1)so not as to (2)to not (3)not as to (4)so as not to 14. Tom trained every day in ( ) to improve performance.  (1)order (2)older (3)trouble (4)ruins 15. The revised notice tells us that we are ( ) the final exam next week.  (1)to take (2)taken (3)taken to (4)taking to 次の英文の下線部には箇所が一箇所ある。その番号を選び、正しい形に直しなさい。 またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. ( 【1】He warned ) me ( 【2】to not go ) to ( 【3】that dangerous area ), so I ( 【4】changed my plans ). 2. Some words the professor ( 【1】used ) ( 【2】in ) her lecture were ( 【3】impossible ) to ( 【4】translate them ). 3. He is ( 【1】said ) to ( 【2】be ) ( 【3】very ) smart when he was ( 【4】young ). 4. In 1821, Babbage found ( 【1】it ) difficult ( 【2】to make ) machine parts ( 【3】enough accurate ) ( 【4】to prevent ) errors in calcuation. お手数をおかけしますが、どうか宜しくお願いします。 間違いなどありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語の問題について

古い英文学なのですが、この物語の中の父親の人物像について、どのようなものだと書かれていますか? 書かれている部分とその意味を教えてください。 Father made a great point of our getting down to breakfast on time. I meant to be prompt, but it never occurred to me that I had better try to be early. My idea was to slide into the room at the last moment. Consequently, I often was late. My brothers were often late, too, with the exception of George. He was the only thoroughly reliable son Father had. George got down so early, Father pointed out to me, that he even had time to practise a few minutes on the piano. The reason George was so prompt was that he was in a hurry to see the sporting page before Father got hold of the newspaper, and the reason he then played the piano was to signal to the rest of us, as we dressed, which team had won yesterday’s ball game. He had made up a code for this purpose, and we leaned over the banisters, pulling on our stockings and shoes, to hear him announce the results. I don’t remember now what the titles were of the airs he selected, but the general idea was that if he played a gay, lively air it meant that the Giants had won, and when the strains of a dirge or lament floated up to us, it meant that Pop Anson had beaten them. As Father didn’t approve of professional baseball, we said nothing to him about this arrangement. He led his life and we led ours, under his nose. He took the newspaper away from George the moment he entered the room, and George said good morning to him and stepped innocently into the parlour. Then, while Father watched him through the broad doorway and looked over the political headlines, George banged out the baseball news for us on the piano. Father used to admonish him with a chuckle not to thump it so hard, but George felt that he had to. We were at the top of the house, and he wanted to be sure that we’d hear him even if we were brushing our teeth. George always was thorough about things. He not only thumped the piano as hard as he could but he hammered out the tune over and over besides, while Father impatiently muttered to himself, “Trop de zèle.” Upstairs, there was usually some discussion as to what kind of news George was sending. He had not been allowed to learn popular tunes, which it would have been easy for us to recognize, and the few classic selections which were available in his little music-book sounded pretty much alike at a distance. George rendered these with plenty of goodwill and muscle but not a great deal of sympathy. He regarded some of the rules of piano-playing as needlessly complicated. The fact remained that he was the one boy who was always on time, and Father was so pleased by this that he bought a watch for him with “George Parmly Day, Always on Time” engraved on the back. He told me that as I was the eldest he had meant to give me a watch first, and he showed me the one he had bought for me. It was just like George’s except that nothing had been engraved on it yet. Father explained that to his regret he would have to put it away for a while, until I had earned it by getting down early to breakfast. Time went on, without much improvement on my part. Dawdling had got to be a habit with me. Sometimes my lateness was serious. One morning, when breakfast was half over and I had nothing on but a pair of long woollen drawers, Father called up from the front hall, napkin in hand, that he wouldn’t stand it and that I was to come down that instant. When I shouted indignantly that I wasn’t dressed yet, he said he didn’t care. “Come down just as you are, confound it!” he roared. I was tempted to take him at his word, but thought there might be some catch in it and wouldn’t, though I hurried, of course, all I could. Father ate his usual hearty breakfast in a stormy mood, and I ate my usual hearty breakfast in a guilty and nervous one. Come what might, we always ate heartily. I sometimes wished afterward that I hadn’t, but it never seemed to hurt Father.

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。