• ベストアンサー

英語がご堪能な方、お助けください。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 shipping cost to japan at approx 16lbs is $110 us through United States Post Office. and $300 UPS and Fedex. I don't why it cost so much to ship outside the US. どうかお力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mis_muffet
  • ベストアンサー率18% (190/1038)
回答No.1

16パウドの荷物を日本に送る場合、United States Postal Service (日本郵便と同格のサービス)なら110ドル、UPSとFedExなら300ドルです。何故海外に送るのがこんなに高いのかわからないです。

cima0033
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 it was 66.00 to ship your item, you paid 52.00 will you please pay the balance owed ? i do not charge a shipping & handleing fee only the actual cost , it is not fair for me to pay for part of the shipping cost that you should pay , it says how much it cost to ship to japan on the label when you receive the item , thank you so much for understanding !!!! どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語堪能な方、お手伝いお願いいたしますm(__)m

To ship by Mail, best price would be $21.55 USD. I have attached a proforma invoice, showing the completed order total, which will be $158.55 USD. If you wish to approve this, please authorize by return email, and include your credit card number. If you wish to place this order through the web, you may do so. When ordering through the website, you will need to select UPS for shipping, then in the NOTES section, write that you want this order sent by MAIL. Your card would be authorized only for the amount shown using UPS We will change that at the time of shipping to MAIL, The final charge on your card will be for the shipment by MAIL クレジットカードでの支払いのこと・送料のことが書いてあると思うのですが、 英語に不安があるため、確信がもてません。。 英語堪能な方、よろしかったら簡潔でよろしいので訳していただけないでしょうか?

• この英語を訳してください!

アメリカの企業からメールが来ました。 翻訳サイトで訳しましたがわけがわからない訳が・・・ Dear Kanko, The correct shipping cost is $44.50 via United States Postal Service Express Mail International. We are in the process of updating the correct UPS International rates on our website. Until that happens you can enter the current UPS option that is show and we will refund the difference back to your credit card or you can call us with your order on Monday between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm PST or you can send us a check or money order for $202.50. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, よろしくお願いします

• 日本に発送不可ということでしょうか

Shipping and handlingのところにShipping to: United Statesとだけ書いてあるのは、日本に発送は不可、ということでしょうか。 買ったあとに気づいたのですが、この場合、お金だけとられたりするんでしょうか?

• 英語に堪能な方、よろしくおねがいします。

教材からの抜粋になります。 祖父母に返すお金を何処に置いたのかなぁ? Where did I put the money to return both my uncle and to my aunt. returnの後にtoが抜けているのではないかと思うのですがどうでしょうか? また、その場合、return to both my uncle and to my aunt.後ろのtoは省略してしまっても構いませんでしょうか? 英語に堪能な方、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!!

英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!! 以下の英文を翻訳頂きたく、、、 日本に商品を郵送できるか質問した際の回答になります。 私の理解では・・・ VOLCOMのジャケットは郵送できますが、686の商品についてはアメリカ以外に郵送できません。 あなたがアメリカに知り合いがいるのなら、無料で知り合いに郵送でき、そこからから郵送ができます。 であってますでしょうか??? 翻訳頂きたい文章~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We can ship the Volcom jacket bun unfortunately, we cannot ship the 686 item outside of the United States. If you know someone who lives here in the states, we can ship the product to them for free and then they can forward it on to you.

• 【緊急】英語が得意な方翻訳お願いします!

以下の文なのですが、お願いします!! 「ok the price is 228.oo united states dollars that includes shipping and insurance if the invoice is dosent say that then throw it awawy ,150.00 for the flatwear,70.00 for shipping and 8.00 for insurance that comes out to 228.00 united states dollars that is what i want i dont know how much more clear i need to be just put 228.00 dollars in my pay pal」

• 海外通販サイトで、この英文の意味を教えてください

いつもお世話になっています。 海外通販サイトでクレジットカード決済で商品を発注したいのですが、支払い方法と発送方法のところの英文(おそらく)で行き詰まってしまいました。 ■Please select one of the following payment options: ・Credit Card (Secure Processing Center) or PayPal ・Credit Card (Phone) ・Mail your payment to us ■Shipping Your items will be shipped by: ・ # SELECT YOUR SHIPPING FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW $8.95 ・ $0.01 to $25.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $7.95 ・ $25.01 to $50.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $8.95 ・ $50.01 to $74.99 Order Total (UPS Ground) $9.95 ・ $75.00 and Over Order Total -- FREE SHIPPING (UPS Ground) $0.00 ・ Gift Certificate Shipping Only $0.99 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air over $75 (lower 48 states) $12.95 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air under $75 (lower 48 states) $16.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select over $75 (lower 48 states) $9.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select under $75 (lower 48 states) $13.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii over $75.00 $9.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii under $75.00 $12.95 どれを選んだらいいのか、教えてください(><)

• 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

英語のご堪能な方、以下英文の翻訳をお願い致します。 hello you want buy the manta ray in the air valve if you buy the manta ray the air valve is free. I need the Zip code in the address for japan to find the cost for ship. thank you, 上記の文は、私がエアバルブを購入したいので請求書を送ってほしいと送った文の返信です。 マンタレイとは商品名のことです。 どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 【英語→日本語】和訳をお願いします

海外通販をした際のメールです。どうぞよろしくお願い致しますm(__)m Dear Mako, Ref your Order Number 600000451 your Order weight is 2 kilograms shipping cost = 44.12 US $ Goods cost = 18.80 US $ Total for Goods and shipping = 63 US $ Kindly arrange to pay either by Western Union for Mona Wahib Erian Cairo, Egypt or By Bank Transfer to the Bank Details Bank: Commercial International Bank (CIB) Zamalek Branch Cairo Egypt Name of account holder: Mona Waheeb Erian Account no. 0700935760 SWIFT CODE: CIBEEGCX001. awaiting for you to pay the cost so we can ship your Order Best Regards DR. Mona Erian