• ベストアンサー

中学生レベル? この和訳一文を添削お願いします

wongfeifongの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

atはいらないでしょうね。nearはもともと形容詞・副詞なので、veryを使って修飾しても前置詞の役割を果たせはずです(ちょっとあいまい)。 ただ、間違いにはならないでしょうが、homeよりhouseがいいかと思います。 home・・・家庭的な意味を含む house・・・建物自体を指す

noname#165442
質問者

お礼

at不要で正解で良かったです。英語力ゼロではなくてほっとします。 とはいえかなり苦しい状態というのが分かりました。 houseはぜんぜん思い浮かびませんでした。なんということか。 助かります。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 中学2年生レベル英訳問題の正否について

中学2年生レベルの問題です。 以下の文を英訳する問題にて、 昨日彼女はお母さんに会うために横浜へ行った。 解答集にある正しい解答は She went to Yokohama yesterday to see her mother. なのですが、これを、 She went to Yokohama to see her mother yesterday. と答えるのは間違いでしょうか。できるだけ詳しく解説をお願いします。

• 次の文を英文にすると、

この本は、レポートを書くのに役立つと思います。 I think this book is useful to write a report. 昨日、母の病気見舞いに行った。 I went see my mother being sick in bed yesterday. このように考えたのですが、文法など間違いがありましたら、ご指摘ください。

• それぞれの文で間違っているところを教えてください

1. A: Have you finished yet?       B: Yet 2. I went to my circle after class yesterday. 3. My part-time job is Mos Burger. 4. Almost my friends love Mickey Mouse. 5. I went to karaoke with my friends last night. We were fun! 6. I played with my friends last night. 7. A: Do you like Chinese food?       B: So-so 8. I went to a party last night. I was enjoy. 9. I have never been to Disney Land this year. 10. I am going to Guam two weeks later. 11. My club`s members are seven. 12. I have many time. Do you want to do something together? 13. I work three times in a week.

• go to の使い方

次の日本語を英訳しなさい。という問題ですが、 問:私は昨日そこに行きました。 答:I went there yesterday. この場合 I went to there yesterday.  のtoはなぜいらないのですか? 教えてください。

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

以下を英文で送りたいのですが、添削をしていただきたく、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 昨日はありがとうございました。 母と一緒にいただいたケーキを美味しく食べました、ありがとう。 甘すぎず、それにフルーツもたくさんのっていて私は美味しくいただけました。 キャンドルは私のテーブルに飾りました。甘い香りがします。 Thank you for yesterday. My mother and I ate the cake with great relish, thank you. It was not too sweat and many fruits on it so very good for me. I placed the candle on my table. It smells sweet. 今日は10時におきて、遅い朝食をとり、家の近くのカフェへいき本を読んでいました。 今日はリラックスできました。 Today, I woke up at 9:30am and had late breakfast and then went to the cafe near my house for reading. I could relaxing today. 今日は何してましたか? 仕事?ジョギング? どうぞ今夜ゆっくり休んで、また水曜日にお会いしましょう。 What did you do today? work? or running? please take good rest tonight and see you on wednesday.

• 英語の宿題?(中学生レベル)

めちゃくちゃ急いでます(´;ω;`)ブワッ 出来れば朝6時にまでには… 問題のレベルはきっと低いと思います…そんな低いレベルの問題を解けない自分が恥ずかしい…(涙) だいたいあってれば大丈夫です、よろしくお願いします。 ( )内から適切な関係代名詞を選んで○で囲み、各文を日本語にしましょう。 1. I know the student( who / which )goes to Yokohama Shuyukan High School. 2. The boy( who / which )lives in this house is my friend. 3. Do you know the man( who / which )is playing tennis with Mary? 4. I have a book( who / which )is written in French. 5. He lives in a house( who / which )is near the lake. 6. Mr. Brown is an English teacher( who(m) / which ) 7. The woman( who(m) / which )I saw in the park yesterday was very beautiful. 8. The cake( who(m) / which )Mary made is very delicious. 9. I am reading the novel( who(m) / which )she wrote three years ago. 10. This is a beg( who(m) / which )my mother bought yesterday. 各文の _____ に適切な語を書き、[ ]内には適切な関係代名詞を入れて、日本語の意味に合う英文を完成しましょう。 1. I have a _____ [ ]likes baseball.(私には野球好きの友人がいます。) 2. I called my _____ [ ]lives in Kyoto.(私は京都に住むおばに電話をかけました。) 3. That is the _____ [ ]she loves.(あれが彼女が愛する男性です。) 4. The _____ [ ]you keep is very cute.(君が飼っている犬はとてもかわいいです。) 5. The _____ [ ]I will visit next month is China.(来月訪問する予定の国は中国です。) よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Sannomiya in Kobe. My friend told me general shop. I went to there. The shop is Ein shop. I went out the central exit in station.and then walk to Towarood street to sea. I turned right ciao paanic shop next the paking lot. I could look at the shop soon. The shop is very small but it like Toy box. I bought World map. I might decorate it in my room. I went to Kobe after a long time. I thought that it was fashionable town,after all.

• 否定文、疑問文について

次の問題を否定文と疑問文にしなさい。 She went to school yesterday. 否定文→ 疑問文→ It was a very interesting movie. 否定文→ 疑問文→ よろしくお願いしますm(__)m