• ベストアンサー

英語 和訳

Since animals are fairly conservative,they want things just as they are for all eternity. この英文の和訳よろしくお願いします。

• お礼率18% (25/132)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

直訳すれば、  動物というのは、かなり保守的であり、いつまでも現在そうある状態であることを欲するからだ。 要するに、  なぜなら、動物は自分の周囲の環境について、現在そうである状態がいつまでも続くことを望むという性質を持っているから。 ということです。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

動物というのは極めて保守的であるために、 物事が今のまま未来永劫続いて行くことを望むものだ。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

(1)In theory an animal could pick up and go,defying all the social conventions and boundaries proper to its species. (2)For that is what animals are,conservative,one might even say reactionary. (1)、(2)の英文の和訳お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

'Sometimes things are just what they seem to be and that's all there is to it' 上記の英文はCharles Bukowskiという方の名言の一つだそうです。 これの和訳をお願いいたします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

well you are welcome in Belgrade you have place to stay as much you want when you want for free. 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語 和訳

"They are all like that" usually means that the speaker does not know all of "them." この文をどなたか和訳お願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません><

The Tasaday are significant because they are food gatherers, as were all human beings before the agricultural revolution ― in other words, for over 80 percent of human history. If, during all those tens of thousands of years, people everywhere were as peaceful as the Tasaday, then we cannot accept the common belief that Homo sapiens are innately aggressive. In fact, they had everything to lose because bloody wars might very well have destroyed the human race at a time when so few were scattered about the globe. 上記の英文の和訳が分かりません…。 何方か教えてください。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

Advocates of slow food are concerned with eating food which promotes good health and is produced in such a way as to be environmentally responsible and humane regarding the treatment of animals raised for consumption. この英文の和訳をお願いします

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Stamp collecting began as soon as the first stamps went on sale.Since the Penny Black ( 25 ),it was a great curiosity. Many people collected Penny Blacks as souvenirs;some even tired to gather enough stamps to cover the walls of a room. It was not long before other countries began to issues stamps and collectors eagerly sought as many as they could find. In those days it was a fairly simple matter to collect all existing stamps. Now it is( 26 ). The countries of the world have issued so many thousand of stamps since 1840 that it would be impossible for any individual to collect every one of them.

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です!

英語についての質問です 問題が難しくて解けないので よかったら教えてください 中2~高1の範囲です! 空欄に適当な語を入れるという問題です Cats have long been aimals( )have been kept by humans. They were first used by the Egyptians to protect their food. The Egyptians soon thought of cats as( )animals. However,there were people( )did not like cats. Even today,people still wonder about their ( ). Cats try to make people feel( )when they are anxious. They are animals which have( )bodies,whiskers and big eyes. Humans are still fascinated by cats today. よろしくお願いします