• 締切済み

Famouse Blog member site

NicoRobbinの回答

回答No.1

hi. this is not an answer but I just wanted to tell you I'm also looking for such blog site hopefully based in usa. I heard *Blogger* from Google is quite popular among English speaking readers, but it's not quite effective when you want Japanese readers. Maybe twitter and facebook is the best way to promote your thingies. You keep your ameblo as it is, and then promote it on twitter and FB.

DJ-t-ats
質問者

お礼

Thank you so much! Let's see other feedback!

DJ-t-ats
質問者

補足

It is good information as I do not need Japanese readers as I can get from current site. So your help might be great! I will see, Thanks !

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください。

日本について聞かれたのですが、後半の部分がわかりませんでした。 Can I ask you something? I always hear from foreign people living in Japan, that having Japanese friends is really difficult because the gap of western culture and Japanese people is really different. That Japanese people find us too direct. Is it true? 特に That Japanese people find us too direct. がわかりませんでした。どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします!

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします;;添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします;; TOPIC Today in Japan, many buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration, such as the lights used during Christmas. Do you think this is a good idea? I don't think this is good idea that buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration. Firstly, if people continue using lights for decoration, the cost likely to get worse and worse. Indeed, electric bill is to get higher and higher now. Thus, using a lot of lights for decoration is waste money. Secondly, using electricity is bad influence for environment. In fact, many people say saving electricity is a good for environment. In conclusion, I think people should abolish using lights of decoration.

• 次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 <日本語> 最近、人前で自由に話せる若者が増えていますが、日本人は以前として英語を話すのが苦手です。 これは日本人は英語を話す時に間違うことを恐れるからです。 <英訳> (1) Recently the number of young people who can express their feeling free in public is increasing, although Japanese are not still good at speaking English. This is why Japanese people is afraid that they make mistake when speaking English. (2) Today there is more and more young people can talk to as they like in public, so Japanese people still have trouble speaking. It is because Japanese are fear to mistake on speaking English. (3) These days many young people can speak fluently in front of others, and the Japanese are still poor speakers in English. The reason of this is that the Japanese are afraid of committing error while they say English.

• 英語日記12 すきな歌手について

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです About my favorite artist BIGBANG. I would like to introduce you about BIGBANG today. They are 5 people. They have awarded many prizes in Korea. They made a big successful in Korea. Recently they are starting the singer activity in Japan. There are many fancied people in Japan. My favorite member is g-dragon because his talent is wonderful. BIGBANG has many songs. G-dragon made there all songs from only his ability. Which <it> is including write songs and compositions. You should listen to their songs if you have never listened that. Many Korean artists become the singer activity. Which<it> is called K-POP. However I hope that the Japanese music industry will grow up more.

• 仮定でしょうか

I’d like to get a little bit of weight-related plastic surgery, and my husband is adamantly opposed to it. Both of us work, and I would be using my own money to pay for it. I will be usingではなくI would be usingとwouldが使われているのはなぜでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m (1)I am interested in a lot of aspects... maybe the most interesting to me is the way people act and behave. aspectsはなんて訳したら良いのでしょうか? 日本人は顔も行動も面白いみたいな内容ですか??(この前の文は日本は自分たちの文化ととても異なっていると言ってます。) (2)I have been told that japanese people is very strict and work a lot... is that true? 「日本人はとても厳しく働き者だと話したことがある・・・本当?(合ってる?)」 って感じでしょうか?ゞ (3)I am working on the edition of a trailer I made. 自分が作った予告編の複製の会社で働いてるみたいに私は理解してしまったのですが・・・違いますよね?ゞ (4)what is your opinion on the work hours of japanese people? 何の意見を求められてるんでしょうか??日本人の勤務時間?? どなたか教えて下さい!

• 困ってます(;;)英検2級の英作文について、

英検2級の英作文添削お願いしたいです(;;) TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削!

英検2級の英作文添削お願いします! TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください

この英文におかしい構文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 First, I will state about dream. Many people have dream. Not only children but also adult. And many people want to work about television. For example, singer, actor, cameraman. I think television give them dream. My friend wants to be actor. So she watches many movies. Anime is popular in my country. Anime is part of television. Anime give many people dream too especially children. This is because children like watching anime. My young sister is always watching anime. We can know many works by watch television and movie. I watched television about introduce work. I like sing a song that watch television and remember song. Therefore, I think television and movie give us dream. よろしくお願いします。

• 「善処します」

参考書ふうの正直な和訳をお願いします。 This is also the case in an example that occurred during negotiations between the USA and Japan in 1970. The Japanese Premier replies to American concerns on textile exports by saying zensho shimasu ('I'll handle it as well as I can'). This is understood by the US President as a literal promise to sort out a problem (i.e. it obeys the US-cultural quality and relevance maxims), whereas the Japanese phrase is really a polite formula for ending the conversation (i.e. it obeys the Japanese-cultural maxim of politeness). This clearly shows, as Baker notes, that translators need to be fully aware of the different co-operative principles in operation in the respective languages and cultures. * by Jeremy Munday