英語の名詞問題!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この質問は英語の名詞に関する問題です。例文を元に適切な語を選ぶ問題などがあります。
  • さまざまな場面での名詞の使い方についての問題があります。fruitやfurnitureなど適切な単数・複数形を選ぶ問題やmuchとmanyの使い分けを問う問題などがあります。
  • この質問文には英語の名詞に関する12問が含まれています。具体的な例文を解答しながら名詞の使い方を学ぶことができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 名詞の問題です!

英語 名詞の問題です! 12問ありますがもしよかったら教えてください! 1.[ ]の日本語を参考に、( )に適当な語をいれなさい。という問題です! 1.I need a new ( ) ( ) paper.[一枚の紙] 2.There are still two ( ) ( ) milk in the rdfrigerator.[二本の牛乳] 3.He paid 3000 yen for thirty( ) ( gas.[30リットルのガソリン] 4.Would you like ( ) ( ) ( ) coffee?[一杯のコーヒー] 5.She usually puts two ( ) ( )suger into her tea.[スプーン二杯の砂糖] 6.The information he gave me was ( ) no ( ).[重要でない] 2.( )から適当な語句を選びなさい。という問題です! 1.Bananas are my favorite (fruit/fruits) 2.There(is/are)a lot of(furniture/furnitures)in this room. 3.How(many/much)money did your bike cost? 4.I have a lot of (work/works) to do this week. 5.You should ask him for some (advice/advices)about getting a computer. 6.Too ( many informations are / much information is) sometimes bad. 以上の12問です! おねがいします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

【1】 1. I need a new sheet of paper. 私は、新しい紙が1枚必要です。 2. There are still two bottles of milk in the refrigerator. 冷蔵庫にはまだ牛乳が2本あります。 3. He paid 3000 yen for thirty liters of gas. ガソリン30リットルに彼は3000円払いました。 4. Would you like a cup of coffee? コーヒーを1杯いかがですか? 5. She usually put two spoonfuls of sugar into her tea. 彼女は、普通、紅茶に砂糖を2杯入れます。 6. The information he gave me was of no importance. 彼が私にくれた情報は、重要ではありませんでした。 【2】 1. Bananas are my favorite fruit. バナナは、私の大好きな果物です。 2. There is a lot of furniture in this room. この部屋にはたくさんの家具があります。 3. How much money did your bike cost? あなたの自転車は、いくらかかりましたか? 4. I have a lot of work to do this week. 私には、今週たくさんのするべき仕事があります。 5. You should ask him for some advice about getting a computer. あなたは、コンピュータを買うことについて彼にいくらか助言を求めるべきです。 6. Too much information is sometimes bad. 情報が多すぎることは、悪い時もあります。

0312as_mt
質問者

お礼

とても急いでいたので、早く回答していただきとても助かりました! しかも全てに訳までつけていただき、12問もありながらそこまでやってくれてとても感謝しております! 本当にありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

1.I need a new ( piece, sheet ) ( of ) paper. [一枚の紙] 2.There are still two ( bottles ) ( of ) milk in the refrigerator. [二本の牛乳] 3.He paid 3000 yen for thirty ( liters )( of ) gas. [30リットルのガソリン] 4.Would you like ( a ) ( cup ) ( of ) coffee? [一杯のコーヒー] 5.She usually puts two ( spoonfuls ) ( of ) suger into her tea. [スプーン二杯の砂糖] 6.The information he gave me was ( of ) no ( importance ). [重要でない] ※以下の問題はすべて不可算名詞がポイントになっています。 1.Bananas are my favorite ( fruit ). 2.There ( is ) a lot of ( furniture ) in this room. 3.How ( much ) did your bike cost? ※money は不要。問題のミスです。 4.I have a lot of ( work ) to do this week. 5.You should ask him for some ( advice ) about getting a computer. 6.Too ( much information is ) sometimes bad.

関連するQ&A

• 英語 代名詞

英語 代名詞の問題です! [ ]から適当な語を選んで( )にいれてください! 同じ語句を何回使ってもよい問題です! 1.I have two computers. ( ) is for my private use, and ( ) is for work. 2.Though he had eaten two steaks, he ordered ( ) steak. 3.There weren't ( ) children playing on the street. [one, ones, another, the other, the others, others, some, any] 以上の三問です! すみませんがお願いします!

• 代名詞の文法問題。

(1) he has a lot of clothes, but ( )look good on him (1)many (2)some(3)a lot(4)none 答えは4です 誰か解説お願いいたします。

• 英語 問題

英語の問題 お願いします! 問題数多いのはわかっていますがよかったらおねがいします(;´∀`) ()の中から適切な語句を選びなさい。 また訳も教えてください! 1.My father didn't give me (an advice/ many advice/ many advices/ much advice/ mu0ch advices) even when I was in trouble. 2.NGOs are working to protect (peace/ a peace/ the peace/ some peace) in various (an area/ areas/ some areas/ the area)in the world. 3.As we live in a countryside, we don't need so (much/ many/ a few/ a little) money. 4.There were so(many/ much/ few/ a lot of)people in the building that we could hardly walk. 5.Bob bought (a/ one/ a pair of/ a piece of) scissors at the shopping mall. 6.I got (an infomation/ many infomation/ many infomatians/ a lot of infomanian/ a lot of infomatians) about the book in the library. 英訳しなさい。 1.ローラ(Laura) の顔 2.ジム(Jim)の上司 3.サルの脳みそ 4.私の母の貧しさ 以上です!すみませんがおねがいします!

• 関係代名詞の問題です。

次の各文が日本文の意味になるよう並び替えてください。 (1)私が意味を知らない単語がたくさんあります。 (I,words, there, don't, meanings, know, whose, are, many) (2)彼の話は本当であるはずがない。 (cannot, that, us, the, true, told, he, be, story) これを解いてみると、 (1)There are many words whose I don't know meanings. (2)The story cannot be true that he told us. 間違っているといわれたので、間違っているところを教えてください。

• 英語の問題で分からない問題があります><

次の各文の()に適語を入れなさい。という問題が2問あります。 (1)The city was a sea of fire as ( ) as the eye could see. (2)I'll never forget your kindness as ( ) as I live. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。という問題が2問あります。 (1)a. There are many issues needing immediate work. b. There are many issues which ( ) immediate work. あとaの文の意味を教えてください。 (2)a. Will you please lend me your book? b. Would you mind ( ) me your book? の全部で4問です。1つでも分かる方がいらっしゃればどうか回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Solve as many (  ) you can by yourself. (1)as problems (2)of problems (3)problems (4)problems as 2.Telescopes make objects appear closer than (  ). (1)actually are (2)are actually (3)are they actually (4)they actually are 3.Lucy is (  ) of the two girls. (1)the young (2)the younger (3)the youngest (4)the most young 4.He is (  ) than stupid. (1)madder (2)more mad (3)more madder (4)much madder 5.This movie is the (  ) of all the movies this season. (1)more impressive (2)impressive (3)most impressive (4)most impressively 6.My cousin is (  ) in managing time. (1)second to none (2)next to nothing (3)before everything (4)first to everyone 7.It is said that he was (  ) great a scientist as ever lived. (1)as (2)far (3)same (4)such 8.His daughter must be (  ) singer in this village. (1)much best (2)the much best (3)by far the best (4)very the best

• 英語の質問です!

There () so it will take a long time to move. (1)is many furniture (2)are a lot of funitures (3)is a lot of furniture (4)are many furnitures He will be back () about ten minutes. (1)during (2)till (3)of (4)in He is very ill but there is () hope for him. (1)a little (2)little (3)a few (4)few () passed the test, but there were some who failed. (1)Almost students (2)Most of the student (3)Almost the students (4)Most students It was () we found the nice antique silver spoons. (1)in London that (2)what in London (3)London in where (4)in London which He () us a tale about his adventure. (1)said (2)spoke (3)told (4)talked の答えと解説をお願いします。

• 英語について

電子辞書で例文を見てたところ There remains many pay telephones in the five boroughs of the city of New York . 『ニューヨーク市の五つの区には公衆電話がたくさん残っている。』があったのですが何故後ろがmany pay telephones で複数なのにremainsになってるでしょうか? また他の例文でも There remains much to be done. やThere remains a lot to do.などもありましたが何故でしょうか。 英語に詳しい方教えてください。

• 英語の記号問題です。

答えと、参考までに日本語訳をお願いします。特に、最後の問題なんかは苦手です。スペルミスがあったらすみません。 1 There are few mistakes,if(),in his composition.   アthere is イthere are ウsome エany 2 We cannot trust him.All he told us was()but a lie.   アanything イnothing ウsomething エeverything 3 He teaches us nothing.He is()but a good teacher.   アanything イnothing ウsimething エnone 4 “Is Chris popular?”“No,she has()friends”   アquite a few イmany ウnot a lot エhardly any 5 He cannot even sing children´s songs,()opera.   アmuch less イstill more ウstill better エmuch more 6 What he says is()from satisfactory to me.   アstill イaway ウfar エapart 7 These days you can´t wallk down the streets in Tokyo()bumping into someone using a cell phone.   アwithout イas if ウexcept エeven if 8 “Haven´t you been to Kyoto?”“()been there.”   アYes,I haven´t イNo,I haven´t ウYes,I have to エNo,I have 以上です

• センターの会話問題です。

A: I get so annoyed watching TV these days. B: ( ) There are too many quiz programs. A: Yes, and there are so many commercials. 1. Me, too 2. Oh, are you? 3. Oh, did you? 4. So I do. Bは同意していると思うので、1か4だと思うのですが。 もう一問 A: Look at this old coin you have here. B: It looks rather old, but I don't know whether it's ( ) much. 1.useful 2.valuable 3.excellent 4.worth Bの会話文の最後のmuchはどういう役割ですか。valuableではなぜいけないのでしょうか。