• ベストアンサー

A stroke の意味

suggest putting a stroke against each item to indicate you have already checked items. 和訳とputting a strokeって何ですか? stroke=レ点などでチェックして確認する。。。のような意味でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

suggest putting a stroke against each item to indicate you have already checked items. (和訳)既にチェックした項目であることを示すために印をつけておくようにさせましょう。 「a stroke」は、ここでは一筆で書く短い線のことです。レ点や傍線・アンダーラインのようなものです。「putting a stroke」で「短い線を書く」ということになります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい(音楽に関係しています)

和訳お願いします。 音楽に関係していて、和音などが関係していることは分かるのですが、文章でいまいち分かりません。 お願いします。 Suggest suitable progressions for two cadences in the following melody by indicating only one chord at each of the places marked A-E. You do not have to indicate the position of the chords, or to state which note is in the bass. 自動で和訳できるサイトなども知っていますが、どうしても正しいような気がしないので・・・ at each of the places marked A-Eは、「AからEと書いてある所に」だと言うことは分かります。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

Also on summer special sale items you can’t take advantage of additional 20% off since you are already getting 30% off, but you do not have any limitation or requirements within summer special items meaning no quotas with summer special items. So you can order those items any time anyhow you want it to order and please put a separate orders.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

いつも買うアメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫はいくつありますか? と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I think we have about 6 left in black. You want me to hold everything? Also I don’t know alma already told you but we are going to have a sale on selective items soon. This is for only AAA and 20% off on selected items.

• A stroke of brilliance

よろしくお願いします。 タイトルの A stroke of brilliance はどのような日本語に訳せますでしょうか? (ひらめいた!)って感じですかね。 "A stroke of brilliance I would not have thought possible from you, また、英語圏では、口語で使う言葉でしょうか。 あるいは、ほとんど文章中にしか出てこない表現なのでしょうか。

• 和訳してくださいm(__)m

和訳してください。 当方、中学レベルの英語もあやふやです よろしくお願いします Already you have too much of a power over me.

• すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫確認のメールをしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I’ll check with warehouse and I’ll get back to you. Is there any more items you want to check? Just checked with warehouse and we have enough quantities on both. And I already informed alma (0000.com) about this and your 5% off discount so she can take your manual orders. Please “cc” me on every email.

• 英文の和訳と穴埋めお願いします。急いでいます。できれば今日中に答えても

英文の和訳と穴埋めお願いします。急いでいます。できれば今日中に答えてもらえればうれしいです。 ★穴埋め★ 私があなたに電話したとき、何をしていたのですか? What ( (1) ) you ( (2) ) when I called you? ★和訳★ (1)The ship has already left the port of Kobe. (2)A:Have you ever talked with Mr. Harris in English? B:No,I never have. (3)We have known each other for a long time. (4)He has lost his glasses somewhere. (5)A:How long has Meg been practicing the piano? B:She has been practicing it since this morning.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 和訳お願い致します

和訳して頂けますでしょうか? If you have only A2 and A3/A4, you can have each nerf ratio added together, 12.525 A2 for every 1 A4 and 6.99 A2 for every A3. 比率の話だと思うのですが、 比率がわかりません。。。。 どなたかご教授お願い致します。 宜しくお願い致します

• ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます

ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます 複数の商品を落札した際の送料の取り扱いについて Q&Aを読んでいたのですが、いまいち理解できないのでどなたかお力を貸してください。 おそらくこの部分だと思うのですが よろしくお願いします。 Can I get a deal on shipping if I buy 2 or more items? We do not offer a discount for purchasing multiple items and you will need to submit full payment for all items. We do however offer an incentive to purchase multiple items by offering a free ski/snowboard related gift (retail value of $8 or more) for all eligible items in a shipment. If an item isn't already marked as 'shipped' within your My Ebay account and you purchase additional items, they would be eligible for this free gift. We process our orders in batches every 24-48 hrs and we will NOT hold your shipment to make it eligible for our "multiple-item-ship-discount gift".