• ベストアンサー

以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 HI U SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE OTHER ONE BY NOW THE NEXT ONE IS GONE TODAY I WILL SEND TRACKING NUMBER SOON 翻訳ソフトを使用しましたが意味がわからなかったため、どなたかお力を貸してください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#163469
noname#163469
回答No.1

この前の会話や、なにについての会話なのかが よく分からないので、ニュアンス程度にしか 訳せませんが、これでわかるでしょうかね? こんにちわ、今ごろはもう別のものを受け取ったに違いないけど、 次のものは今日なくなったよ。 すぐにトラッキング・ナンバーを送るよ。 自信はないのですが、 少しでも役に立ってもらえれば( ; ; )

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 That is not a problem at all. We do not need the $40 payment for the trouble. It is no trouble at all. Also, we have a 10% restock fee on the items to get our fees and such back. Just go ahead and send it to the Ballwin MO address on your invoice, and please let us know the tracking number on the return. As soon as we have that tracking number, we will get you refunded. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• ドイツ語の翻訳をお願い致します。

ドイツ語のご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello bitte senden Sie Adresse in JAPANISCH an meine MAIL please send me you your adress to my mail in YOUR language. Greetings 以上です。 翻訳ソフトではあまり理解できなかったため、ご堪能な方宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 至急翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 WE CAN DO ALL 3 FOR THE STARTING BID £1330.00 AND CHARGE DISCOUNTED CARRIAGE WHICH IS £155.00 THANKS IF THIS IS OK DO LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE AN INQUIRE ABOUT ONE OF THE ●●● BECAUSE YOU ARE REMOTE JAPAN UPS IS CHARGING ME SURCHARGE WHICH I HAVE NOT PASSED ON TO YOU IN ANY OF YOUR PURCHASES AS I SAVE ON EBAY FEES WE COULD GET THEM OFF TOMORROW THANKS 翻訳ソフトを使いましたが、意味がわからなかったので ご堪能な方、ご教示いただけると助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 The item was sent Airsure International Signed for and delivery aim is 56 days, until delivery it can be tracked and will show up as signed for once delivered ご教示いただければ助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いまいち、内容が良く解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. When did you need this order by? We do not have the grey mugs available until January, would this be ok? I can send you the invoice now if you like. Let me know.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo discussed Stone Temple Pilots’ currently in the works new album with Chester Bennington in a interview last night with Nikki Sixx on Sixx Sense. The EP rumor we just reported wasn't mentioned, the new material in the works mentioned was STP's 7th album: “We're actually at Robert's this very moment cutting some more things. We're chewing on another four songs right now. It's quite nice man.” “We have one that's completely tracked just needs to be sung on. It's very minimal on the other three, there's just a scratch guitar and like I said we're just nailing our third drum tracks today and we'll start getting on some guitars tomorrow.” “The song's we're cutting now Robert kind of wrote one musically speaking in its entirety, then I brought one in musically speaking again in its entirety, and Chester had a really really incredible idea.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 it was 66.00 to ship your item, you paid 52.00 will you please pay the balance owed ? i do not charge a shipping & handleing fee only the actual cost , it is not fair for me to pay for part of the shipping cost that you should pay , it says how much it cost to ship to japan on the label when you receive the item , thank you so much for understanding !!!! どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

海外サイトで商品を購入して、発送が遅れていたのでメールを送ったらこのような返信が来ました。 だいたいの内容はわかるのですが、mixあたりがとくにわかりません。 t seems as though there was a mix up with the shipping address. The issue has now been resolved. I will be send you the tracking number shortly. それでは、わかる方よろしくお願いします。

• 英文契約書の解釈について質問です。

契約書を翻訳しています。 We have not as at today's date, received: any other notice of any other assignment. の as at today's date, とはどんな意味でしょうか?  「本日まではreceived以降を受け入れていない」 という意味でしょうか?