[eBay] 質問の回答を翻訳してほしい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • eBayでMacBook Airを購入しようと考えていますが、回答が分かりにくかったため翻訳者を探しています。
  • 質問内容は商品の状態や保証についてのものです。直接日本まで発送してもらうか、代行サービスを利用するかも相談したいです。
  • 回答では商品は2010年製のMacBook Airであり、アメリカのキーボード仕様の未開封品であることが分かりました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[eBay] 質問の回答を翻訳してほしい。

今晩は。 eBayを使ってMacBook Airを購入しようと考えております。 先日出品者へ質問をしました。 数日して回答を頂いたのですが、シビアな質問をした為自動翻訳を使っても良く分かりませんでした。 大変お手数なのですが、何方か英語に優れた方が居ましたら翻訳をして頂けませんでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 まず2件質問を致しました。 1件ずつ質問した内容と英文の回答を明記させて頂きます。 [1件目の質問内容] この商品の状態について質問があります。 Newと有りますが、こちらの商品は一度も開封されていない完全品でしょうか? Appleには購入してから1年間の保証が付いていると思います。 AppleCareを利用して保証を3年に延ばす為には1年保証が有効な状態で手続きをしなければならないのですが、1年間保証はまだ有効ですか? また貴方の出品されている商品はいつ頃購入した物でしょうか? また私は日本人なのですが、直接日本まで発送して頂く事は可能ですか? 可能なら送料を教えて頂けますか。 またもしそれが無理でも代行サービスを用いて購入したいと考えています。 [1回目の質問 ここまで] これに対する回答が以下の通りです。 [1回目回答] Thank you for your inquiry. This was released 2010, this is also a guaranteed brand new unopened item and comes with a one year warranty form Apple. We regret to inform you that all Apple products, some HP, Sony, Cisco, and other select vendors may not be exported due to manufacturers' restrictions or U.S. laws. We are not authorized to ship items outside United States. [そして2回目の追加質問] 先ほど質問させて頂きましたが、もう少し状態を知りたいと思い追加質問させて頂きます。 まずこの商品は2010年製のMacBook Air 11.6インチで間違いありませんか? またキーボードはUSで間違い有りませんか? この商品は初期不良の物を修理した。再生品になるのですか? 又は正規の完全未開封の物なのでしょうか? ページを見ても判断が付かなかったので質問させて頂きました。 宜しくお願い致します。 [2回目回答] Thank you for your email. In response to your inquiry, yes, this is 2010 model, comes with a U.S. keyboard and guaranteed brand new unopened item. といった感じです。 非常に面倒だとは思うのですが、翻訳して頂けますと助かります。 どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#161492
noname#161492
回答No.1

私もすぐ隣で質問を出しているくらいなので、英語力は自信がありませんが。 1回目 This was released 2010, 2010年モデルです。 this is also a guaranteed brand new unopened item and comes with a one year warranty form Apple. 未開封の新品であることを補償された商品で、アップルの1年保障がつきます。 We regret to inform you that all Apple products, some HP, Sony, Cisco, and other select vendors may not be exported due to manufacturers' restrictions or U.S. laws. (すみません、ここ分かりません。「このことをお知らせするのは残念ですが~」って言ってますよね。ものすごくあやふやで想像を交えた感じでは、アップルもHPもソニーもCiscoも、あるいは他社を選択しても、アメリカの制限によって輸出できないと思いますよ、と言っているみたいに見えますが、全然自信はないです。)(最後のorはofでしょうか) We are not authorized to ship items outside United States. 商品をアメリカの外に発送する権限がありません。 2回目 In response to your inquiry, yes, this is 2010 model, comes with a U.S. keyboard and guaranteed brand new unopened item. ご質問にお答えしますと、そうです、これは2010モデルです。USキーボードです。 そして未開封の新品だと保障されます。

saxist
質問者

お礼

有難うございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の歌詞の翻訳をお願いします。30数年前の曲

日本でのタイトル:『哀しみのソレアード』 以下に歌詞を転記します。 単語の意味は調べて歌詞としての意味もなんとなくは判るのですが、どうも英語的な解釈が不足のため、しっくりとくる和訳になりません。 英語が得意な方、通訳をなさっている方、お手数ですがご教授お願いします。 When a child is born (Soleado) A ray of hope flickers in the sky A tiny star lights up way up high All across the land, dawns a brand new morn' This comes to pass when a child is born. A silent wish sails the seven seas The winds of change whisper in the trees And the walls of doubt.. crumble tossed and torn, This comes to pass when a child is born. A rosy hue settles all around You got to feel you're on solid ground For a spell or two no one seems forlorn This come to pass when a child is born. (Intermezzo and spoken) And all of this happened Because the world is waiting Waiting for one child Black, white, yellow, no one knows But a child that would grow up and turn tears to laughter Hate to love, war to peace And everyone to everyone's neighbour Misery and suffering would be forgotten forever It's all a dream, and illusion now. It must come true some time soon somehow All across the land dawns a brand new morn’ This comes to pass.. when a child is born. This comes to pass.. when a child is born. When a child is born. もし全文がダメなら、 All across the land dawns a brand new morn’ This comes to pass.. when a child is born. のところだけでも翻訳お願いします。 翻訳サイトで試したら、チンプンカンプンな訳しか得られませんでした。

• 翻訳をお願いします ebayでのトラブル

ebayで購入した商品が1か月以上届かず、セラーに連絡を取っていました。 セラーは商品を4つパッケージに分けて発送したということでしたが、 1つの追跡番号が確認できないので、どうなっているのかという連絡をしたところ 以下の内容で返答がありました。 そのうちの1つの時計に問題があった模様で、届かないことについて 何か書いているようです。 税関で引っかかってるのかな??ということはわかるのですが。 送れないから返金する、と言っているのか 希望すれば返金すると言ってるのか、 はたまた届くから待てと言ってるのかわかりません。 この連絡に対して返答する必要があると思うのでよろしくお願いします。 翻訳ソフト等で試したのですが、口語訳があるのか、わかりにくいので お願いします。 中国からウォールステッカーを購入し、その時に壁にはる時計も購入しました。 "Hi,friend,kindly pls don't worry,I had contact the post office and the custom about your package,and they told me that this package is holding by the customs because of the"Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia"will hold in China,and all packets output or input China would be subject to stricter screening by the customs and the electronic items is forbid to output from China now,especially the clock ,it has circuit board.So I feel very sorry about this ,and pray your understanding,it's out of my control.But kindly pls don't worry about your other items,I packaged only the clock in one package because the clock has different shape with the stickers.So I pray your understanding.I will full refund you for the clock,and kindly pls forgive this inconvenience caused by post office and the customs.What's your opinion ?Kindly pls advise me . And if you have any questions, kindly pls contact me first,I will always give the best service for you.Thanks and best regard"

• eBayで落札した商品の返品について

先日eBayで落札した商品が画像と違っていたので返品要求をしました。 セラーから承諾のメールを受け取ったのですが、少しわかりにくい部分があります。 恐れ入りますが、どなたかご堪能な方お助け頂けないでしょうか? Thanks for your message and sorry this product didn't meet your expectation. We guarantee item authenticity so feel free to return for refund- we value your satisfaction. This item is brand new in the box, but since it's from 2011 collection it does get some tarnish, sorry about that! Please return item to: Dxxxx Txx, xxxxxx, Hsinchuxxxx, Taiwan. Please mark item as returned goods valued $50 GBP. Trackable service preferred. No need to use express service to return. 商品はフランスのもので、セラーはニュージーランド、返品先は台湾です。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 【翻訳お願いします】ebayの取引で困ってます。

落札した商品が届かないので、paypalで異議を提出した所、相手の方からメッセージが届きましたが、翻訳サイトにかけてもよくわからないので、翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 以下が相手の方からのメッセージです。 HI I have asked you to please send a email message this is needed to process claim. Once received I will refund. Hi Please do the following email message to (この部分には相手のかたのメールアドレスが記載されてます) Stating items not received along with your name. This is needed to file a insurance claim. I will do the following once email is received will refund within 72 hours. I will file a mail theft report with all postal inspectors. Any questions let me know.

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 以前の英和翻訳の再確認

「Defendants' law violation:」 と 「Guaranteed under:」を確認したいです。下記の翻訳はどうですか?。 まず、英語の例 (題名のようなものです) -------------- Defendants' law violation (#1): The right to remain silent. Guaranteed under: Article 38 of the Constitution -------------- Defendants' law violation (#2): The right to be secure in your home. Guaranteed under: Article 35 of the Constitution -------------- Defendants' law violation (#3): The right to counsel. Guaranteed under: Article 37 of the Constitution -------------- これはどうですか? -------------- 被告の法違反 (第1): 黙秘権 保証 : 憲法第38条 -------------- 被告の法違反 (第2): 住居に侵入を受けることのない権利 ←変な日本語かも 保証 : 憲法第35条 -------------- 被告の法違反 (第3): 弁護人の援助を受ける権利 ←変な日本語かも 保証 : 憲法第37条 --------------

• 翻訳お願いします

ツイッターで突然のアカウント凍結されてメールしたんだけど英語で全くわかりません。 翻訳サイトで翻訳したんだけど意味が全くわかりませんでした。 何方かわかりやすい翻訳お願いします。 Hello, We understand that you're contesting an account suspension. Please be sure to read this entire email; you will need to take further action in order to reopen your ticket and trigger a review of your account. Twitter suspends accounts for a variety of reasons: • If your account was suspended for aggressive following behavior, you should have received an email notification to the address associated with your Twitter account. You'll need to confirm that you've removed all prohibited following automation from your account, and will stop any manual aggressive following behavior. To expedite your appeal process, please review our Best Practices page if you haven't already, and then reply to this ticket with a confirmation that you understand our policies and will not engage in any prohibited following behavior. • Please take a minute to review the Twitter Rules. • If you received an email from admin@twitter.com saying 'you're being suspended' or that we're going delete your account, you're safe; the email is fake. More information here https://support.twitter.com/articles/204820-safety-fake-twitter-emails • While we strive to avoid mistakes, it's also possible that your account was suspended in error. If after reviewing the Rules, you have no idea why your account was suspended, just reply to this email indicating as much, and we'll take another look at your case. Our apologies if the error turns out to be ours. Thanks, Twitter Support ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Responding to this email will reopen this ticket and put your ticket in queue for support. If you do not reply, your case will be closed. Note that you need to reply from the address this mail was sent to. If you use an alias (such as username+alias@gmail.com) to manage your account, ensure that your reply comes from the alias address or your ticket may not be seen by our support staff. Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please include all information in the body of your request. Your request summary is:

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

はじめまして、ヤフーオークションで商品を出品したところ、英語で質問がきて返答に困っています。(翻訳サイトを使っても意味不明) 翻訳をお願いできませんか?よろしくお願いします。英文は下記です。 Dear Seller, I am Mr **** *** i am interested in buying your item and i am paying you the sum of $2000 USD and i paying you via paypal so get back to me with your full name and paypal email address so that i can go for the payment as soon as possible and let me know how many of this item you have forsale.Reply me back to ****-***.lof@live.com

• 翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 翻訳ソフトからのコピペはご遠慮願います。 なるべく正確な意味を知りたいのです。 1. Retail distribution direct - we usually offer this to a potential distributor if no wholesale distributor operates in the territory. We provide a discount from the RRP and in return we ask the retailer to sign into our terms and conditions/marketing agreement, pay for freight, take a minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods. In order to accommodate this option we generally ask the retailer to ensure that they have an English speaking employee to handle order processing and that orders are consolidated as much as possible. 2. Retail distribution via territory wholesaler - for this option the retailer is given roughly the same discount as option 1 (after freight and duty costs) but the English speaking employee is not required and order minimum/frequency can be agreed with the wholesaler 3. Wholesale distribution - we offer this option to businesses that have a sales team, warehousing and an existing client base relevant to our product ranges. For this option we provide a larger discount from the RRP (to accommodate the sales infrastructure investment) and in return we ask the organisation to visit us to discuss distribution and sign our wholesale distribution agreement, pay for freight, take a much larger minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods and purchase an agreed amount of stock per year. I look forward to hearing how your current supply works and your thoughts on the supply options above.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。万年筆です。その万年筆についてのペン先について聞いているかと思われます。お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Is the nib on this pen rhodium-plated? It comes in two forms gold un-plated (gold in color) and gold with rhodium-plating (silver in color). On some of your pictures it looks gold and on others in looks rhodium-plated, it's hard to tell.