• ベストアンサー

訳してください。

お願いします。 also no i am not going to 'celebrate' 'single awareness' or whatever dumb bullhonkey, go tell your parents or friends you love them instead

noname#148817
noname#148817
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

どういう経緯でこの文が書かれるにいたったのかとか、その文にいたる文脈の説明とか、そういうものが欲しいところです。 どうやら Valentine's Day に関係があるのかな、というくらいしか分かりません。  「私は (バレンタイン・デーを) 祝うとか、相手のいない者同士がいっしょに集まってごちゃごちゃやるとか、そういった馬鹿々々しい真似もしない。その代わりに、両親や友人たちにあなたの愛を表明すべきですよ」 ・ bullhonkey は、slang の類いかもしれません。日本語で最近用いられる 「イタイ」 に近いのかも。not cool くらいの意味ではないかと取りました。 ・ single awareness については、たとえば下記を参照されたし。

参考URL:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singles_Awareness_Day
noname#148817
質問者

お礼

素早く、丁寧にわかりやすく教えていただき感謝しています。 バレンタインデーの事を言っている文だと思います。 またわからない時はよろしくお願いします。 ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• メールの英文はこちらで宜しいでしょうか?

数年ぶりに英語の勉強を開始しました。 メールフレンドがいるのですが、さて、英文はこちらで宜しいでしょうか? 〈1〉 メグとマミにあなたが宜しくと言ってたと伝えますね。 I'll tell Meg and Mami what you say hello to them. ※こんな感じでしょうか?…what you say hello.ではなく、その後にto themも必要ですか? 〈2〉 誕生日は彼が祝ってくれました。 On my birthday, he make me celebrateでしょうか?? He make my birthday celebrateでしょうか?? ※辞書の引き方が悪いのかも知れませんが「…してくれる」という言い方がわかりません。makeを使うような覚えが…、勘違いでしょうか。 どなたか力をかしてください。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 構文把握ですが

Internet users do not just e-mail friends more, they also tend to phone or visit them more regularly. これが訳では「~だけでなく~も」といった訳になっていたのですが、 not only A but also Bってやつですか?こんなに省略できるもの なのでしょうか?

• 至急。英語について

相手がAlso before I forget to tell you, I want to go to Disney Sea.と言って来たことに対して、 『Ok! (どうせなら)seaもlandもどっちも行こうよ♪』と言いたいのですが OK! Why don't we go to The Disney Land, too and enjoy both of them. They are very close.←おかしいでしょうか?

• アンケートを英語にしたい

アンケートを英語で作っているのですが、どうしても英訳できないフレーズがあります。 質問:近隣の利用施設   ⇒Will you tell me where are you going to go, or where did you go? に対して、 回答項目:「利用予定、利用した施設はない」 という項目です。 できれば早めにご解答いただけると非常に助かります!! よろしくお願いいたします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 テーマ:いじめに対するアドバイス 条件 ・150words以上 ・3パラグラフ構成以上 ・序論・本論・結論が明確であること。 These days, the problem of bulling is often picked up on the TV program. Some students choose to kill themselves because they feel that they have no another choice to solve the problem. Other students ceased to go to school and study at home. Still others rely on their parents and their parents speak to child’s teacher or the principal and ask them to tell bully to stop bulling. In my opinion, the best way for being bullied students to solve the problem is just continuing to go to school. Of course, I can understand that their parents worry about child’s safety. However, if parents tell them not to go to school, students never change their thought. In my experience, I did go to school when I was bullied, even though I wanted to quit the school or kill myself. But now, I think it was a good experience for my long life. Since I had been mentally injured a lot, I got my heart strong and when my friends or people related me are in trouble, I can give them more proper advice than other people who had never been bullied. For this reason, even if you feel miserable or feel like killing yourself now, you should go to school. This makes you stronger and some day it will be a good experience for you. (226 words) 結論が短いため主張が弱いとは思うものの、文章展開の仕方や肉付けがうまくできていませんが アドバイスや指摘などいただけるとありがたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• parse

(相談投稿) Hi Carolyn: My friend's boyfriend passed away last week and the funeral is tomorrow. My friend told her roommate that she didn't want her friends going to the funeral if they were going just for her, and I'm torn on whether to go. Although I liked her boyfriend and considered him a friend, my connection to him was through her and I would mostly go to support her. I want to respect her wishes, but I'm also worried that not going is the wrong thing, and that she will look back and be upset I wasn't there. The service is being held six hours away from me, so I've got to figure it out today. -- To Go or Not to Go Maybe it's just me, but I find "her wishes" almost impossible to parse. parseは「理解する」くらいで良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• being board・・・??

友達の紹介でしりあったアメリカ人なんですが、一度顔をあわせてから初めてのメールの一部です。 辞書で調べましたがうまく訳せません。 最後のほうも彼は、クラブはすきだけど、行くのは嫌いといっているんですか? 私、基本的なことをきちんと理解しきれていないようなので調べてもうまくわかりませんでした・・・なので訳わかる方教えて下さいお願いします。 I really hate being board.... so I like to stay active... I like to do whatever...whoever I'm with... for example I'm pretty easy going...some people don't like clubs... I like them, but I don't have to go too them...

• givenの意味

Q. Strict parents, bisexual best friend: I’m an 18-year-old girl living at home with my very conservative parents. They are very against gay people and seem to think they’re all monsters. I’m not able to live in the dorms when I go to college because my mother is afraid I’d end up with a lesbian roommate who would rape me. She also proudly recounts the time she talked a friend into a gay conversion camp. My problem is that my best friend is bisexual. I want to have her come over to study sometimes, but if my parents found out she’s bi, she wouldn’t be allowed in the house, and I don’t want her to have to hear my parents on one of their rants about how gays want to adopt children just to molest them. Is it possible to maintain a secret friendship with her or is it better to wait a few years until I move out of my parents’ house? A: I can’t imagine it would be very comfortable for your friend to study at your house if your parents are that often given to making wildly homophobic statements. givenは「好きな」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 中学生レベルの英語で分からないところがあります

私は、イギリス人と文通しています。英語力不足で相手に手紙の内容を理解してもらえないことが多くて、一から英語を勉強し直そうと思い、今、中学生レベルの英文法を勉強し直しています。今回、イギリス人のペンパルに手紙を書くのに、中学生レベルの参考書や辞書などを見ながら英文を作ってみました。書いた英文があっているかどうか自信がないので、間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 あなたの国で秋葉原のように面白い場所は、ありますか?教えてください。 What do you have interesting place like to Akihabara in your country? Please tell me about it. あなたは、何か集めているものは、ありますか?教えてください。私は、様々な国のポストカードや使用済み切手(記念切手)を集めています。そして私は、それらを集めることが好きです。私は、旅行へ行った時に、幾つか異なったもの(例えば、お店、食べ物、家、有名な庭、有名な場所、城、などです。)が1つのポストカードに載っているものが好きなので買います。 What do you collect things? Please tell me. I am collecting many countries postcards and used stamps (commemoration stamps). And I like to collect them. I buy postcards with a lot of different things (For example or shops or foods or house or famous garden or famous places or castles or whatever.)in one postcard when I go to travel. Because I like it. 私は、12月1日に福岡に行きました。写真を撮りました。あなたは、CD-Rで見ることができます。また、私の家を見ることができます。あなたが気に入ってくれるように願っています。 I visited Fukuoka in December 1. I took some photos. You can see them. Also, you can see some my house’s photos. I hope you like them. 伝統的な衣装の雑誌を同封しました。あなたが気に入ってくれることを望みます。 I enclosed traditional costume of magazine. I hope you like it.