• 締切済み

至急です!!英語の不定詞の問題です!

よろしくお願いします゜(゜´Д`゜)゜ (1)あなたは疲れているようだ。 You seem _______ tired. (2)彼女は夏休みを海の近くで過ごしたようだった。 She ____________ the summer vacation near the sea. (3)彼らはテレビでサッカーの試合を見ているようだ。 They ____________ a soccer game on TV. (4)彼女は幸せなようだ。 She______________. (5)弟は夏休みを楽しんだようだ。 My brother_______________. (6)ケンのおばあさんは若いころ、女優だったようだ。 Ken`s grandmother seems to _________ an actress when she was young. (7)その写真は観光客に偶然撮影されたものだった。 The picture happend to _______by a tourist. (8)トムは自分の部屋で勉強しているようだ。 Tom appears to __________in his room.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.3

下線部に入る英単語は以下のとおりです。 (1)to be (2)seemed to spend (3)seem to watch (4)seem to be happy (5)seem to have enjoyed a summer vacation (6)be (7)be taken (8)be studying

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

(1) You seem to be tired. (2) She seemed to have spent the summer vacation near the sea. (3) They seem to be watching a soccer game on TV. (4) She seems to be happy. (5) My brother seems to have enjoyed the summer vacation. (6) Ken's grandmother seems to have been an actress when she was young. (7) The picture happened to be taken by a tourist. (8) Tom appears to be studying in his room.

• speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.1

夜中に至急やってくれ、ってあまりにも身勝手ですよ。やってあげたいけど、やったらあなたのためにならないから、これで我慢しなさい。 seemed to have enjoyed, be taken, seemed to have spent, be studying, seems to be happy, have been, to be, seem to be watching.

関連するQ&A

• これはどうするんでしょうか

塾のワークで、次の文章をほぼ同じ意味を表すように言い換えろとあるのですが、どうしてもわかりません。 Tom won't see his grandmother today. →Tom ( )( )to see his grandmother today. 1つ目。 would not と同じ意味の単語ってありますか? Ken is a very good basketball player. →Ken ( )( ) basketball very well. 2つ目。 very wellとあるので、good atを使うのかなぁ、と思ったのですが、be動詞がないので使えないんです。 どうすればいいんでしょうか?

• 文中の~ingについて

お世話になります。 たとえば Tom talks with Ken about summer vacation, saying,“○○○” という文があった場合のsayingなんですが、こういうのを文法用語では何て言うでしょうか?意味的には「トムはケンと夏休みについて話していて、『トム曰く~』」だとか『トムは○○と言う』というふうに訳せばいいと思うのですが…。 動名詞じゃなくて…と、すっかり忘れてしまいました。お力を拝借させてください。

• 英語の質問です!

These books are all Tom's. () of them belong to me. 1 All 2 Some 3 None 4 Few The climate of Tokyo is milder than () of New York. 1 it 2 this 3 that 4 one She knew that she looked most charming() her green dress. 1 to 2 for 3 in 4 of Summer vacation begins () July 20. 1 at 2 from 3 in 4 on I sometimes have to work late () I'm tired. 1 even as 2 despite 3 in spite of 4 even thought We were () after playing tennis all afternoon. 1 tiring 2 to tire 3 tired 4 have tired My friends hope you'll come back soon and (). 1 I do so 2 I too so 3 so I do 4 so do I Susan () on her back and stretched out on the grass. 1 laid 2 lay 3 lied 4 lies The policeman () the boy of shoplifting. 1 blamed 2 doubted 3 suspected 4 wondered 解答と解説お願いします!

• 英文の添削お願いします。

高校三年の英語で、夏休みの予定についてです。 I'm thinking of visiting my grandmother in Yokohama this summer vacation. She is fond of taking pictures. So I want to take her to the place of the scenery. I'm sure that she will be glad to see the scenery. 私はこの夏休みに、横浜のおばあちゃんのところへ行こうと考えています。 彼女は写真を撮ることが大好きです。 だから、彼女を景色の綺麗なところへ連れて行ってあげたいです。 彼女はきっとその景色を見て、喜ぶと思います。 この英文で下の日本語のような意味は伝わるでしょうか? また、文法や時制などの間違いがありましたらご指摘お願いします。 こんな文を付け足した方がいい!というのもあれば教えてください。

• 関係詞の問題です。

日本文を関係代名詞を使って英文になおしてください。 (1)私はトムに電話をしましたが、彼は家にいませんでした。 I caiied Tom,( ). whenと前置詞+関係代名詞の問題で、次の各文がほぼ同じ内容になるようにかっこに適する語を入れてください。 (2)I remember the day when we planted the trees. →I remember the day( ) which we planted the trees. (3)April is the month when the new school year begins in Japan. →April is the month( ) which the new school year begins in Japan. (4)Do you know the time when she arrived? →Do you know the time( ) which she arrived? (5)Spring ia the season when a lot of flowers come out. →Spring ia the season( ) which a lot of flowers come out. 次の関係副詞の文を前置詞+関係代名詞を使って書きかえてください。 (6)That is the city where my aunt lives. (7)Which was the station where Ken got off? (8)Let's go to the hill where there are some benches. (9)People told me about the lake where they had seen a monster. (10)Do you know the park where my sister goes every Saturday? これを解いてみると、 (1)I called Tom, who was not in his house. (2)I remember the day on which we planted the trees. (3)April is the month at which the new school year begins in Japan. (4)Do you know the time in which she arrived? (5)Spring ia the season in which a lot of flowers come out. (6)That is the city in where my aunt lives. (7)Which was the station at where Ken got off? (8)Let's go to the hill on where there are some benches. (9)People told me about the lake in where they had seen a monster. (10)Do you know the park at where my sister goes every Saturday? になりました、(1)は先生に間違っていると言われました。 後の問題は、あっているのかみてもらえないでしょうか? もしも、間違っていたら訂正してください。

• 助動詞

彼女は自分の事についてはわたし達になにも語ろうとしなかった  She would't about herself. 僕は以前は野球をしていましたが 今はサッカーをしています I used to play baseball , but I play soccer now. 疲れているようだね 早く寝た方がいいよ You look tired.you had better go to bed early. あっているか アドバイスお願いします。

• built-in excuse

Our friendship appears completely one-sided, and doesn't seem to move past texting. I only see this friend if I travel to see him. He doesn't get in touch, with the built-in excuse of being "busy." ここでのbuilt-inはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• anotherとotherの違い

one,another,other(s),the other(s)を文章に入れる問題↓でよく分からないところがあります。 She took her dog to a park near her house,she saw 4 people there and all of them had a dog. She talked to them .( ) of them was a man named Tom,who had a small brown dog. ( ) person,Mika,had a bulldog. ( ) were Keiko and Ken,and they had Shiba dogs. While she was talking to them,she saw( ) person coming with a dog.It was named Rob. Rob and ( ) meet in that park every Saturday to talk together and let their dogs have s good time together. 最初の2つがone 、anotherなのは分かるのですが、 解答によると、あとの3つが順番にthe others,another,the othersみたいなのですが、なぜそうなるのか分かりません。なんで最後の残りでないのにケイコとケンがthe others なんですか? だいたい4人の人と会ったとあるのにトム、ミカ、ケイコ、ケン、ロブと5人いますよね?何かの間違いでしょうか。。

• 対話文です

次の対話文の[   ]に入れるのに最も適切なものを.ア~エの中から1つ選んでください (1)  Father: Can I take your picture. Tom? Tom : Sure. Father. But why? Father: I`ll show it to your grandmother when I see her tomorrow. [ ] Tom : Yes. of course. Say hello to her for me. ア Do you think it`s a good idea? イ Do you think she has a good idea? ウ Will you give me her picture? エ Will you take her picture? すみませんが.お願いいたします!

• 【至急】和訳お願いします

急ぎなのですが、どなたかしたの文章を訳してください! よろしくお願いします…。 I always laugh when I see students slumped in the back of the lecture hall. They would be surprised if they realized how well I can see them. Although I tell my students that American professors rarely look at the front rows, they never seem to believe me. The myth of back-row anonymity lives on, despite my attempts to make students understand a professor's sense of space. My grandmother used to tell my sister and me that variety- even when we don't like it - adds spice to life! If we keep an open mind, all these fascinating and frustrating cultural differences will enrich our lives. *back-row anonymity…後の席は目立たない(注目されない)こと *variety...adds spice to life!…<諺>変化が人生に味わい(楽しみ)をそえる です。よろしくお願いします!