• ベストアンサー

医学論文、一文の和訳

大学1年生です。力不足で以下の英文の確かな和訳の為、お力を借りたいと思い投稿しました。 'For that reason, Ensuring that stool samples are quickly sent for testing once obtained is prudent.' 「こういった理由から、いったん入手したら大便試料を迅速に検査に送るということを確実にすることが賢明だ。」 自分なりに和訳してみたのですが、少々違和感を感じます。 prudentは形容詞ですが、上記のような訳で良いのでしょうか? 誤りがあれば指摘して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

onceは「いったん」ではなく「するや否や」ではないかと思います。prudentは「賢明である」でいいと思いますが、思い切って「するくらいが用心深い」辺りが文脈には合いそうです。そう考えて訳してみました。 「そういった理由から、大便試料は採取したら直ちに検査に回すくらいでないと、細心の注意とは言えない。」

zaqzac
質問者

お礼

お礼が大変遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません。 とても助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• sbsb3636
  • ベストアンサー率59% (188/314)
回答No.2

「このような理由から、便サンプルを得た時点で迅速に検査に送ることを確実に行うことが賢明である。」 としてみましたがいかがでしょうか。 stool samples は、便サンプル、 once は、~した時点で、 http://eow.alc.co.jp/stool+samples/UTF-8/ http://eow.alc.co.jp/once/UTF-8/

zaqzac
質問者

お礼

お礼が大変遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません。 助けて頂いて本当に感謝しています。 とても参考にさせてもらいました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 分かる方がおりましたら、回答頂けるとありがたいです。 「 he problems that could arise would be when an order occasionally was “off” for whatever reason and had to be sent back, etc. 」

• 和訳を教えてください

以下の和訳を教えてください。よろしく One reason for the numerically high participation at XXXX (commitee) is the fact that the scope of this working group addresses the prevailing expertise of cartographers.

• 和訳お願いします

While the new lamp and its system were being exhibited at Menlo Park(and that continued for months),Edison made a final exhaustive search for a raw material that would be more dense and homogeneous.He said,'In God's almighty warehouse there must certainly be such a material -we have only to hunt for it.' Books on botany and catalogs were studied;Hughes,our purchasing agent,was sent to New York with a list of materials to purchase.Day by day he brought back packages of samples.He called on whosesale drug companies,agents of foreign firms,museums,colleges,and consuls of foreign nations in effort to get almost everything in the vegetable kingdom.He also brought samples from the animal world,such as hoofs,hides,horns,and hair.Botany professors sent in contributions when it leaked out that Edison was making a last search for a better raw material. It would be tedious to name the differnt kinds of woods,grasses,plants,and hair,human and animal,that were tried.Yes,we even plucked the red whiskers of a Scottish guest at Menlo Park and the black ones of a Swiss and made bets on which would prove the better filament.As the thousands of samples came to Menlo Park,Edison examined each under his old verdigris-covered microscope.Those found acceptable for further trials were laid aside,while others that didn't possess the qualities he desired were consigned to the stve.Carbonizing blowing the glass parts,exhausting the air,and,testing continued day and night.

• 英文和訳助けて下さい!

英検4級しかない私が、いきなり洋雑誌の購入を任されることになりました。 分からない英文は、下記のとおりです。 どなたか英語に御堪能な方、お力を貸していただけないでしょうか? 英文和訳をお願い致します。 特に、「at」の意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 We at Wolters Kluwer are pleased that you have selected our publications to fill your information needs. Here is a summary of your order.If for any reason an inquiry oradjustment is necessary. です。何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! This was a campus (training-ground) for the military corps of upper-class youths, which Augustus promoted as part of a policy of producing model citizens and supporters of his regime. When not in use for drills and other displays, it would have been open to the general public as a pleasant intramural open space, analogous to the monumental porticus, such as the Porticus of Octavia and the Porticus of Livia, which the emperor created(in continuance of a Republican tradition) in the capital. It was provided with a central swimming pool and planted with plane trees whose estimated age at the time of the eruption is the chief argument for an Augustan date. The importance of the campus is attested by the fact that the space was obtained by suppressing six blocks of the pre-existing street-grid. Recent excavations have yielded traces of early properties which must have been bought or expropriated. One reason for placing the campus in the eastern part of the city may have been that this quarter was less densely populated than others, so that the cost of the development and the degree of disruption that it caused were less than they would have been elsewhere.

• 私の和訳合ってますか?

私の和訳あってますか? {{}}の部分の和訳あってますか? First , genes are found in all living creatures,whereas memes largely are limited to humans. True , there are a few examples of culturally learned traits in animals Female guppies pick the same mates as their peers, British swallows open milk bottles,and certain chimpanzees crack nuts with Stones or fish for termites with twigs. But these are the exception , not the rule , and fall far short of complexity and richness of human memes. Part of the reason for the difference is that humans have larger brains than animals、 allowing them to store more information and process it more quickly. {{An even more important distinction , however, has to do with our communication skill.}} しかしながら、よりいっそう重要な特徴は、伝達能力と関係がある。 evenが比較級を強調するために、{いっそう}とかいしゃくしました。

• 和訳

和訳を教えてください お願いします Eggs are egg-shaped for several reason. First,this shape enables them to fit together better in the nest,with smaller spaces between them. This reduces heat loss and allows best use of the nest space. Second,if the egg rolls,it will roll in a circle around the pointed end. This means that on a flat surface there should be no danger of the egg's rolling off,or out of the nest. Third,an egg shape is more comfortable than a sphere or a cylinder for the bird while it is laying(assuming that the rounded end comes out first). For humans, the most important reason is that hen's eggs are the ideal shape for fitting into egg cups and the egg tray on the fridge door. No other shape would do.

• 和訳をお願いします!

英語のサンタの本?エッセイ?の一部なんですが、英語が全くわからないので 和訳していただけないでしょうか? Some little children doubt that Santa still lives because often their letters, for one reason or another, never seem to reach him. Nurses in hospitals know who some of these children are. Teachers in great city schools know others. Dear children of yesterday, won’t you try to seek out these trusting children of today and make sure that their letters in some way may reach Santa Claus so that “he will continue to make glad that heart of childhood”? That, I believe, is the best way of proving there is a Santa Claus, for ourselves and for the children. What will you tell your children about Santa Claus someday?

• 【困っています】和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません

和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません。。。 部分部分の言っていることはわかるのですが、英文の間にthatが入ってきたり、()で囲まれた英文があると、和訳するときにどこから訳していいのかわからなくなってしまいます。文中に「,」がところどころにあると、混乱してしまいます。 英文を和訳にする時のコツはあるのでしょうか? どうか、教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。 What would be the best wold to use when describing that e.g. an icon is alternating between being displayed and hidden ; the flashing / blinking / flickering icon? Flashing is probably the best. Blinking could also be used, but the most common use of blinking is for opening and shutting both eyes quickly. Flickering usually signifies that something is going on and off irregularly. A flickering lightbulb, for example, usually has something wrong with it and is rapidly turning on and off (but it is not supposed to be doing this, it has a fault).

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?