↓*こちらの和訳をお願い致します*

Kings of Leon - True Love Way の和訳をお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

君の中に入りたい、その代わりに 君のために懸命にいつも続けてるだろ でも、何も言わない、静かに息をひそめるだけ 触れていないもの触れることができない 君は、哀れでそれが僕自身を傷つける 暗く冷たい道のように 君はこれまでもそうであったように僕にそう感じさせる 自分自身を解放しよう 幸せになろう 笑顔をわかちあおう 家庭という場所で 中に入れば、それを見つけ出すことができる 苦痛が伴うが真実の愛のみが 君が望んでいた男のような女性が 知的な話し方と究極の手付きが 僕が積み上げた全てとわかちあうことができるはずだ ありえないほどの財をなした若者と 僕は君の顔みると気が狂いそうになる 自分自身を解放しよう 幸せになろう 笑顔をわかちあおう 家庭という場所で そして、供に笑おう 泣くまで 曲を作ろう 僕を嘘でもいいから休ませてくれ 人々は僕らの子供が町を歩いていると言う 人々は僕らの子供が町を歩いていると言う 人々は僕らの子供が戸惑いながら歩いていると言う 人々は僕らの子供が町を歩いていると言う 自分自身を解放しよう 幸せになろう 笑顔をわかちあおう 家庭という場所で そして、供に笑おう 泣くまで 曲を作ろう 僕を嘘でもいいから休ませてくれ I want in, like a substitute I've been working awful hard for you But you don't say, you just hold your breath So I can't touch what I haven't yet She's a poor one and it hurts me so And it's a dark path and a heck of a cold And she can feel me like she did before Oh we'd be so free Happy alone Sharing a smile So far from home Push in and I pull it away It a hard part but the true love way Girl you're wanted like a wanted man With your smart mouth and your killer hands With could both share all that I have made For a young man its a heck of a wage True Love Way And I feel crazy when I see your face Cause we'd be so free Happy alone Sharing a smile So far from home And we would laugh Laugh till we cry Making a song Making me lie People say our babies are walking this town People say our babies are walking this town People say our babies are just wandering around People say our babies are walking And we'd be so free Happy alone Sharing a smile So far from home And we would laugh

jodjodjodras7
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!(^_^)

関連するQ&A

• ↓*こちらの和訳をお願い致します*

kings of leon - manhattan

• 和訳お願いいたします

By the way you should check out this song: "Knocked Up" by Kings of Leon We listened to it in the bus and it reminds me of you

• Kings Of Leon「King of the Rodeo」のPV冒頭の

Kings Of Leon「King of the Rodeo」という曲のPVで冒頭に演奏されているのは、一体誰のなんと言う曲でしょうか? 男女のツインボーカル?のようなのですが。

• 和訳お願い致します!

すみません!! 大至急、和訳をお願い致します! 「We are Not Helpless - We can help - These are strange and difficult times - Maybe together Our combined energies in some 'strange' and inexplicable way can help forge a vortex of Transformational Power that can truly help, change and transform world conditions in ways we never before dreamed- Love, Hope, Faith and Belief in our own personal power; In our own Psychic, etheric and Spiritual Energies and Abilities. We are ONE Human family and we are connected at many levels of our being.」 長くて申し訳ありません…。 よろしくお願い致します!

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下は航路に関する文書です。和訳をお願いします。 Numerous fishing stakes and fixed nets have been reported within XXXX including in way of the anchorages. anchorages:錨地 特にin way of の意味がわかりません よろしく

• 和訳をお願い致します

和訳をお願い致します the goverment submitted a supplementary budget bill that finances a package of economic stimulus.

• 英文和訳

I'm the illegitimate love-child of strategy and creativity. この英文の和訳お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

次の英文を和訳して下さい It‘s a go past of your love, just a little bit of gap.

• 英語歌詞と和訳が知りたい

Stacy LattisawのLove On A Two Way Streetと言う曲の英語歌詞と和訳がわかる方、教えていただけないでしょうか? 歌詞がみられるサイトがあれば、併せて教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 和訳にお願いします。

すいませんが和訳にお願いします! Baby〓 u r the love of my i think u could B my wife some day u r my eyes cause i c u infront of me whereva i go i like the way u carry urself as a woman i feel proud about u we walk or talk on the phone スラングが多いですが。。 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m