• ベストアンサー

英文を訳してもらえませんか?<part3>

People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by clearing the streets and serving hot meals.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

直訳 他の地域の人々もまた、何かをする方法を探していました。 なかには、実際に街を掃除したり、温かい食事を提供することによって被災者に救いの手を与えた人々もいました。 注) 「clearing the streets」はガレキの撤去のことだと思いますが、rubble と明確に書いていなかったため、原文に忠実に訳しました。

ARASICKNK
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳してもらえませんか? <part2>

People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by ciearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from not only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help people in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another . It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. 長い文章ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

東日本大震災での話です。 On March 11, 2011 a magnitude-9 earthquake and tsunami struck the eastern part of Japan. An unbelievable number of people died and lost their homes, and about four hundred thousand people had to leave their hometowns. Many of the survivors lost family members and suffered mentally as well as physically. But even so, people helped each other and tried to keep a smile. In fact, the victims of the earthquake and tsunami have built a community to look after each other. Their efforts and perseverance surprised Japan and the world. People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by clearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from no only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help poeple in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another. It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. We all saw tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. However, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to come, we can all be prond of the amazing power of people.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

I'm also hoping to find someone in the future who loves me and doesn't just want something from me, but actually wants to be with me.. これはどういう意味ですか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで欲しい商品を販売者に探してもらっています。 相手から返答がきたのんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。どうしても欲しい商品で・・・ I will try to find the company that makes IPhone cases with the AAA and send you a link to their website. It is actually a good idea to do the same with the BBB also.

• 英語について

However she gave me permission not only to go to the United States but also I wanted to do everything. しかし彼女はわたしがアメリカに行くということだけではなく、やりたいことすべて許可してくれた。 添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳いろいろ

●I do it two ways: I own gold and silver coins in my hand, in my house, in my box; I also own gold and silver futures that’s another way to do it. I do it two waysというのが正確に訳せません。 ●He exceeded his budget by quite a lot. 「彼は予算をかなり超えてしまった。」 ここはなぜbyなのでしょうか? ●The guard caught her trying to steal a shirt. 「その警備員は彼女がシャツを盗もうとしているところを捕まえた。」 文法を説明してください。 ●Both children contributed to baking the cake. 「子供たちは2人ともケーキを作るのを手伝った。」 contributed to bake the cake ではダメですか?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

While Austrian generals wanted to preserve their troops (having to fight on two fronts), which gave them fewer men to defend their border with Italy. In all, this was a strategically important victory for the Italians despite the outcome of the battle. The Sixth Battle of the Isonzo also known as the Battle of Gorizia was the most successful Italian offensive along the Soča (Isonzo) River during World War I.Franz Graf Conrad von Hötzendorf had reduced the Austro-Hungarian forces along the Soča (Isonzo) front to reinforce his Trentino Offensive.

• 英語での質問について(別の質問の続きです)

4日間食べたもののカローリー、servings(量)を記録するということをしていました。 そこで、 Comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day what did you find: What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? と聞かれているのですが、 I think I need "Nuts seeds, Legumes" area to consume more serving of. という感じでいいでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Adenauer wanted to avoid a failure of the negotiations at all cost. For this reason he was reserved in his attitude towards the June events in the GDR(he also didn’t want to give the USSR any cause to direct accusations at the West.) In it, he called upon them to do everything ‘to put an end to the unbearable conditions in the Soviet Zone and to Berlin to take part in the memorial ceremony for the victims of the uprising. Afterwards, in front of the Schoneberg Town Hall, Adenauer declared that he would not rest ‘until the whole of Germany was united’.