• 締切済み

英文の訳

That is, someone who uses a word-processing package only to type letters may find its reliability to be different from someone who uses the same package to merge table and link to spreadsheets. の訳が分からなくて困っております。どなたかご教授お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

すなわち、人が文字を入力するためだけにワープロパッケージをつかうと、スプレッドシートのリンクと テーブル結合のために同じパッケージソフトをつかうのはべちゅのことでちゅという関係に きづくでちょうーーーー こんなかんじでいいでちゅか? Good luck By hamutaro.

zabutonmai
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の翻訳手伝ってください!

I think 『I am attracted to girls who can look past the surface.』 I like to talk and I am usually attracted to someone I can be open and honest with. Also someone who can be the same. Someone who can just be real. Hope you understand. That's bad english (dont think you'll find it in a dictionary) but it means: Someone I can be myself with and someone who can be them self around me. ほとんど意味は分かるのですが、『』の部分の英文の意味がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• エジソンの伝記についての英文です。 日本語訳をお願

エジソンについての伝記の一部分です。日本語訳をお願いします。 Tom Edison is part of our everyday lives in dozens of ways ; the legacy of the typewriter is one of them. Although actual typewriters have now fallen out of use , the modern computer keyboard is nearly identical to a typewriter’s. Its letters are arranged in the same sequence , the shift from lowercase to capital letters is achieved the same way, and the act of typing a message on a computer uses the very same finger and hand movements that Sholes and Edison explored. よろしくお願いします。

• 大至急お願いします!!英文の訳を教えてください

1,Country life seems so boring because the same people do the same do the same things day after day. 2,Do they really have to mean at buy such a huge mansion? 3,Kaitenzushi is a sushi restraurant where a conveyor belt carries plates of sushi past customers who can pick whichever plates they want 4,Someone who is traveling in a vehicle,airplane,boat,etc・・・・・but is not controlling it or working on it is called a pilot 5,Nowadays , a jumbo jet can lift nearly five hundred people and their luggage into the air with its magnificent engine power

• 訳お願いしますm(._.)m

訳お願いしますm(._.)m 夢についての話です! (1)The interpretations given above may seem reasonable, yet it needs to be stressed that they do not apply to everyone in the same way. (2)People have various backgrounds, so a dream about the same event could mean different things to different people. (3)For example, people have different ideas about snow. (4)If you live in the northern part of Japan where it snows heavily, you may think of snow as a burden. (5)But if you live in the south where it seldom snows even in winter, you may think of snow as romantic. (6)In this way, when you try to interpret the hidden meaning of a dream , you cannot be too careful.(7)Even if the same person has the same dream again, the interpretation could change. (8)After all, brain scientists may be right when they say dreams have no real meanings. (9)But if dreams could help us understand ourselves better, why not make good use of them?

• 意味を教えてください

Someone who can be my friend at the same time as my life partner. Someone, who I don't have to keep secrets from.

• 英文の訳し方について

Q:2,3のsomeone who can accept the real you. の部分は「あなたを信じてくれる人を~」と訳しても良いでしょうか。 Q:1,4,5、6,7の訳を添削してください。 1・Work on your career, health, and relationships. (あなたの仕事や健康管理、対人関係などにとりかかりなさい。) 2・Find someone who can accept your real self. (本当のあなた自身を信じることができる誰かをみつけなさい。) 3・But there may be someone who can accept the real you. (しかし、本当のあなたを信じることができる誰かがいるかもしれません。) 4・Decide what you like and can do well. (あなたが好きで立派にできることを決めなさい。) 5・Take steps to move toward what you want. (あなたの行きたい方向に進みなさい。) 6・Create balance in your life. (あなたの人生のなかで落ち着きをつくってください。) 7・Take the first small step. (最初の小さいステップをふみなさい。)

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Imagine being a foreigner and being to learn that in English one tells a(イタリック体) lie but the(イタリック体) truth, that a person who says “I could care less,” means the same thing as someone who says “I couldn't care less.”

• 英文の訳の確認をお願いします。

和訳の間違っているところとわからない部分を教えてください。 Maybe your life is not working out as you had hoped. (あなたの人生はおそらくあなたの望んだようにはなっていないでしょう。) There are steps you can take. (とることができるステップがあります。) They may get you closer to your dreams. (彼らはあなたを夢に近づけることができます。) Mary DuParri has done work for the American Counseling Association. (メアリー・デゥパリはアメリカカウンセリング協会のために仕事をしました。) She offers this advice. (彼女はアドバイスを提供します。) Forget past hurts. (過去に傷ついたことは忘れなさい。) Take charge of the life you really want. (あなたが本当に望んでいる人生に持ち変えなさい。) Work on your career, health, and relationships. () Find your own voice. (あなた自身の声を見つけてください。) Speak up. (はっきり話なさい。) Say what you like and what you don't like. (好きなものとそうでないものをいってください。) That's not being bossy. () It's being honest. (それは正直です。) People will understand you better. (人々はよりよくあなたを理解するでしょう。) Find someone who can accept your real self. (現実の自分を受け入れられる誰かを見つけてください。) There is no perfect mate. () But there may be someone who can accept the real you. (しかし、現実にはあなたを受け入れることができる誰かがいるかもしれません。) Decide what you like and can do well. (なにが好きか、そしてうまくできるかを決めてください。)

• 最初の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に最も適切な1語を入れたい

最初の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に最も適切な1語を入れたいのですが、はっきりとわからないので教えてください。 (1)・We put off the meeting until Saturday afternoon. ・The meeting was ( ) ( ) until Saturday afternoon. (2)・They will have made the final decision by this time next week. ・The final decision ( ) ( ) ( )made by this time next week. (3)・It is said that Hephurn stayed at this hotel. ・Hephurn is said ( ) ( )stayed at this hotel. (4)・Someone sent my father this package. ・This package was ( ) ( )my father. (5)・Nobody has ever spoken to me like that befor. ・I have ( )been spoken ( )like that before. (6)・This terrible noise of motorcycles cannot be put up with any longer. ・We cannot ( ) ( ) ( )this terrible noise of motorcycles any longer. (7)・We will have to find someone to look after our bady. ・Someone will have ( ) ( ) ( )to look after our bady. (8)・Who are they going to invite? ・( ) ( )going to be invited? お願いします><

• ステレオタイプに関する英文をの日本語訳をお願いします!

Concentrating the disconfirming attributes within a small subgroup should make it easier to designate its this group to an atypical subtype and, thereby, to dismiss its relevance to the overall stereotype. Indeed, participants in the concentrated condition appeared to show less stereotype change than did participants in the dispersed condition, who could not readily subtype the disconfirming individuals. Put differently, generalized less from the same examples of unlawyerly behavior when these examples were concentrated in a small subgroup of the observed lawyers than when they were dispersed across the entire sample. Other researchers have since replicated this finding. When we can we subtype counterstereotypic individuals, and this enables us to maintain our global stereotypes 社会心理学のステレオタイプに関する英文です。 ほとんど意味がわからず、手も足もでません・・・ 誰か助けてください・・・・・・