• ベストアンサー

至急!英語訳をお願いします。

Modena04の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Modena04
  • ベストアンサー率92% (25/27)
回答No.2

No 1 の補足です。 詳細説明をいただき、ありがとうございました。 This self-produced video is fiction. Any groups and individual presented in the video have no relation to the actual groups and individual. これは自主制作の動画であり、架空のものです。この動画で登場する団体や個人は、実際の団体や個人とは無関係です。 としてみました。 ご希望の意図を反映出来ているといいのですが。。。

nairatinamuh
質問者

お礼

Modena04さん 補足、拝見しました。 熟考して下さったのですね感謝します。 しかし、数分前「プランBで進める方向。」と対象からのメールが入りまして・・・ なので私の案(動画)「プランA」は採用されない事になりそうです。 私のドタバタに付き合わせてしまって申し訳ないです。 ありがとう御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳

次の文章を日本語訳してくださいお願いします。 What better way is there to invest in Japan than to create programs that train young Japanese , to show them abroad at their best , and to aid people and the environment?

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I come from Buenos Aires, Argentina and attend Boston University.One-third of the students who attend this school are international students.They come from all over the world, many odaf them from Latin American.There is a large, comfortable cafeteria on campus.I go there every day during school with my friends.Many of them are from Latin American and Spain.For the most part, the American students eat lunch in the cafeteria between noon and two o'clock.I rarely see any of them stay for more than an hour.They get their food and eat as quickly as they can.When they leave, the cafeteria is still full of Latinos.The Latinos linger for several hours talking, laughing, telling stories, and drinking soda and coffee.

• 日本語訳お願いします。至急

Some of my best correspondents are Japanese I have never met,but I have been corresponding with them for years. We may eventually arrange to meet, after scores of letters have passed between us: we make the appointment by letter, of course,not by telephone. When you meet for the first time a person you have known only by correspondence,it is not like meeting an ordinary stranger: there is an immediate sympathy between you and the correspondent, whose innermost thoughts and dearest interests you already know. Only letters can achieve that miracle.

• 関係ない。  とは?

「関係ない。」というと、つい”not relate to” " no relation between..."と思い浮かぶのですが、 1、そのことと今から話すことは関係ないのですが。 この文章で、There is no relation what I talk now. なんて使いませんよね。 It has nothing to do with it, but... Off the topic, but... でしょうか? 2、「A とB については関係がないのですね。」 は、どんな英訳がいいですか? 3、近所にはレストランがたくさんあるけれど、私はほとんど外食しないから、私には関係ない。 There are lots of restaurants in this [my] neighborhood. But it makes no difference because I seldom dine out. この場合の「私には関係ない。」は、どんな英訳がいいですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。)

英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。) 今学生をしているのですが400ページほどある英語の専門書を読み始めたのですがこの部分の訳がどうしてもしっくりこないのですが分かる方いませんでしょうか?? 英語が大変苦手なので自分の訳に自信がなく困っています。 The results shown in Figure 1.5 illustrate this behavior. Here E0 is measured from the enthalpy of adsorption, [Padsh’0] (determined by the chromatographic method at very low surface coverage, as explained in Chapter 3). E0 is plotted against the number of carbon atoms, NC, in the various series of hydrocarbons. It is striking that there is an almost common linear relation between E0 and NC. Thus, for a given NC, quite close agreement is obtained between the corresponding values of E0 for the series of alkanes, alkenes and aromatic hydrocarbons (Cao et al., 1991). By plotting experimental and theoretical low-coverage enthalpies of adsorption as a function of the molecular polarizability, Avgul and Kiselev (1970) also obtained a linear relation for wide range of polar and non-polar molecules on graphitized carbon black (including noble gases, dimethyl ketone, ethyl ether and a series of alcohols). We may conclude that there is ample evidence to confirm the essentially non-specific nature of the interactions between the surface of graphitized carbon and all types of gas molecules.

• 英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。)

英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。) 今学生をしているのですが400ページほどある英語の専門書を読み始めたのですがこの部分の訳がどうしても出来ないのですが分かる方いませんでしょうか?? 英語が大変苦手なので自分の能力のなさに困っています。良ければ助けてください。 The results shown in Figure 1.5 illustrate this behavior. Here E0 is measured from the enthalpy of adsorption, [Padsh’0] (determined by the chromatographic method at very low surface coverage, as explained in Chapter 3). E0 is plotted against the number of carbon atoms, NC, in the various series of hydrocarbons. It is striking that there is an almost common linear relation between E0 and NC. Thus, for a given NC, quite close agreement is obtained between the corresponding values of E0 for the series of alkanes, alkenes and aromatic hydrocarbons (Cao et al., 1991). By plotting experimental and theoretical low-coverage enthalpies of adsorption as a function of the molecular polarizability, Avgul and Kiselev (1970) also obtained a linear relation for wide range of polar and non-polar molecules on graphitized carbon black (including noble gases, dimethyl ketone, ethyl ether and a series of alcohols). We may conclude that there is ample evidence to confirm the essentially non-specific nature of the interactions between the surface of graphitized carbon and all types of gas molecules.

• 訳と文構造を教えて欲しいです。

訳を聞きたいです。 よく分かっていないので易しく教えて欲しいです。 (1)I suppose one trouble with Darwinism is that, as Jacques Monod perceptively remarked, everybody thinks he understands it. 私は進化論の一つの問題は、ジャック・モノの言うように、みんなが彼がそれを理解すると思うことだと思う。 この訳はどうでしょうか? もっと分かりやすい訳を教えて欲しいです。 (2)It is, indeed, a remarkably simple theory, childishly so, one would have thought, in comparison with almost all of physical and mathmatics. 区切りが多くて分からないんですが、順番を変えると one would have thought a remarkably simple theory.ということでしょうか? どうして主語が後ろのほうに行って、soは中途半端な位置にあるのでしょうか? It is はどことつながっているんでしょうか? 難しくて分かりません。 (3)It amounts simply to the idea that non-random reproduction, where there is hareditary variation, has consequences that are far-reaching if there is time for them to be cumulative. 文の構造が知りたいんですが It amounts simply to the idea(non-random reproduction, where there is hareditary variation) has consequences(Itの動詞部分と目的語) (目的語を修飾する文章)are far-reaching if there is time for them to be cumulative という感じでいいんでしょうか? 自信がないんですが・・。 長くなりましたが、おねがいします。

• orがないのはなぜ?

There is always a suitable pause between turns. There is no rush, no excitement, no scramble for the ball. これは会話の中の文章です。no excitementと no scramble の間にorがないのは、なぜですか。なくてもいいのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

ゼミで社会運動論を学んでいます。次回の文献が英文となり、どうしても旨く日本語訳できません。日本語訳を教えてください。 But the three essentials that run throughout all manifestations of anarchists ideology are definitely there- anti-satatism, anti-capitalism and prefigurative politics[i.e modes of organization that consciously resemble the world you want create. Or, as an anarchist historian of ideas but the facts of futere itself". This is present in anything from jamming collectives and on to lndy media, all of which can be called anarchist in the newer sense. In some countries, there is only a very limited degree of confluence between the two coexisting generations, mostly taking the form of following what each other is doing- but not much more.