• 締切済み

訳してください

訳してください。はやめにお願いします Well, it's official. The group that controls top-level domains for Internet addresses will allow non-Latin languages for the first time in its history. A short time ago, the International Corporation

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

えーと、公のものです。 インターネットアドレスのための最上級の領域をコントロールするグループは初めて歴史で非ラテン語の言語を許します。 短い1時間に前、インターナショナル社  

関連するQ&A

• come off well

Three months ago, “Sandra” started working at the same company as me. I’m not going to come off well in this story, and it’s too late to hope for Sandra to like me. come off wellはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope that this finds you well. I received the exchange of email below from AAA  Brands as we handle all the apparel and accessory business for BBB as well as all its international distribution relationships. Would you mind sending information about your CCC, the type of brands (domestic and international) that you represent, and how you would like to plan to sell BBB accessories in Japan? Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 英訳をお願いします!

長いのですが訳していただけないでしょうか?? あと、(1)(2)に入る語も教えてください! 誤字あったらすみません… This point may seem obvious; ( 1 ),many popular and misleading beliefs have grown up about why a language should become internationally successful. For example, it is often suggested that there must be something inherently beautiful or logical about the structure of English, in order to explain why it is now so widely used. Some suggest that it has less grammar than other languages, so it must be easier to learn. Such arguments are misconceived. Latin was once a major language, despite its highly complicated grammatical structure. A language does not become a global language because of its structure properties, but because of the political power of the people who use it, especially their ( 2 ) power. Why did Greek become a language of international communication in the Middle East over 2,000 years ago? Not because of the intellects of Plato and Aristotle; the answer lies in the swords and spears wielded by the armies of Alexander the Great. (1) (1)however (2)therefore (3)thus (4)furthermore (2) (1)international (2)economic (3)industrial (4)democratic よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の訳がとれない個所を教えてください。

It is important to discuss what kind of archive art history can draw upon, as the range of material used to construct these histories extends well beyond the works themselves. For instance, history has its documents, written records of the past; archaeology focuses on the material record, physical remains of the past; whilst anthropology looks to social rituals and cultural practices as a way of understanding past and present peoples. Art history can draw upon all these archives in addition to the primary archive of the artwork. In this way, art history is the stepping stone into various ways of interpreting and understanding the past. この英文の最初の部分の訳がよくわかりません。 It is important to discuss what kind of archive art history can draw upon, as the range of material used to construct these histories extends well beyond the works themselves. どんな種類のアーカイブ(記録保管所、公文書、古記録?)に、芸術史は頼る?(draw upon)ことができるかを議論することは重要です。 これらの歴史を構成するために使われる材料の範囲が、作品(研究?)それ自体を越えてよく広がっているように(として?) as以下はどういうことを言っているのでしょうか? また、used toはここでは過去の習慣や状態を表したものではないのでしょうか? (この英文の前(前節)にある最後の部分です) I aim to set out how histories of art have been constructed, to describe the ways in which we have been encouraged to think about art as a result, and also to introduce other ways of thinking about the visual in terms of its history. よろしくお願い致します。 『ART HISTORY--Evidence and analysis in art history』:Dana Arnold

• 翻訳サイトで変換したのですが、よくわかりませんでした。

翻訳サイトで変換したのですが、よくわかりませんでした。 下の文章の意味を教えてください。 By ocean freight to your door will be total $640.00~$680.00,it's take about 15 to 20 business days,but not including import duty and consumption tax. other cost ,in case of any special arrangement will be required advice you the cost once its available. We only accept money wire & transfer for international order,sorry for the inconvenience,By the way can you please provide me what's vehicle is going to fit? (year /maker/model)

• ペイパルで支払い後の?について

初めてebayにて落札できました。 ペイパルで支払いhistoryのShipping Address 住所等の後に Unconfirmed? とあり?をクリックすると下記となります What is a Confirmed Address? A buyer's Confirmed Address is checked against the credit card billing address maintained by his or her credit card company. How is address confirmation useful? What is an Unconfirmed Address? An Unconfirmed Address is any address which is not associated with a credit card or which has not been verified by PayPal. Most non-U.S. addresses cannot be confirmed at this time because many international credit card platforms do not support methods to do so. 相手は入金確認してるようですが、上記がわからず気持悪いのでどなたか教えて下さい。

• 和訳

和訳例をお願い致します。  Latin became an international language throughout the Roman Empire, but this was not because the Romans were more numerous than the people they conquered. They were simply more powerful. Later, when Roman military power declined, Latin remained for a millennium as the international language of education, (A) a different sort of powerーthe religious power of Roman Catholicism.  There is also the closest of links between language dominance and economic, technological, and cultural power. (B) a strong power-base, no language can make progress as an lnternational medium of communication. Language has no independent existence, living in some sort of mystical space apart from the people who speak it. When they succeed on the international stage, their language succeeds. When they fail, their language fails.  This point may seem obvious, but it need to be made, (C) over the years many popular and misleading beliefs have grown up about why a language should become internationally successful. It is quite common to hear people claim that an internationl language is an ideal model, on account of its literary qualities and clarity of expression. Hebrew, Greek,Latin, Arabic and French are among those which at various times have been praised in such terms, and English is no exception. It is often suggested, for example, that there must be something beautiful or logical about the structure of English itself, in order to explain why it is now so widely used. “It has less grammer than other languages,” some have suggested. This is intended to mean that the language is grammatically not so complicated compared with other languages, so it must be easier to learn.  Such arguments are wrong. Latin was once a major international language, (D) it seems grammatically much more complicated. A language does not become a global language because of its structural properties, or because of the size of its vocabulary, or because it was once associated with a great culture or religion. A language has traditionally become an international language for one chief reason: the power of its peopleーespecially their political and military power. 【設問】 (A) 1in spite of 2thanks to 3instead of 4at the expense of (B) 1With 2Without 3Because of 4As a result of (C),(D) 1so 2though 3because 4as a result スペルミス等があれば、ご指摘お願いします。

• いくつか質問があります

これで合っているでしょうか。どれも話し言葉です。 「いつも微妙に答えになってないよね」 - Your answer (response) always don't get to the point. - You always don't answer (response) my question subtly (slightly). 「もう一度聞かなくちゃいけないので、二度手間になる」 - I need to ask you again and it's a double work. 「私もたった今来たところだよ」 - I, too, came just now. - [I] just arrived too (as well?). 「練習すれば出来るようになるかもしれないけど、かなり難しいよ」 - You may get (become) to be able to do it if you practice it [a lot], but it's quite hard. 「ハードル高いよ」(上記の文の後半部分として) - but there would be a high hardle ahead you. - but a high hardle would be waiting for you. 何というか教えてください。 「あの人は顔が濃いけど、(本当にラテンの血は入ってないの?)」 後半部分はこんなでいいですか。 - doesn't he really have a Latin blood? たくさんありますが、よろしくお願いします。

• what we do know...の和訳

以下の英文の主旨が掴みきれません。 Today kissing represents respect, passion, love. But when the first two people in human history kissed, were they just kind of being gross? Well, let’s begin with what we do know: kissing feels good, and it’s good for you. 自分なりに訳してみると、 今では、キスは尊敬や情熱や愛を表します。でも、人類最初の2人がキスしたとき、それはただ唇を重ねるだけだったのでしょうか? じゃあ、キスはなぜ気持ちいいのか、そしてキスはなぜあなたにとって良いことなのかを探っていきましょうか。 ……というような意味なのかなと思いましたが、いまいち意味不明です。 お教え頂けますと幸いです。 原文 (前略)why do we kiss? I mean, if you think about it, it seems kind of weird, right? I mean, sure, today kissing represents peace, respect, passion, love. But when the first two people in human history kissed, were they just kind of being gross? Well, let’s begin with what we do know: kissing feels good, and it’s good for you. A passionate kiss burns about 2 to 3 calories per minute, and releases epinephrine and norepinephrine into the blood making your heart to pump faster. Kissing more often is correlated with a reduction of bad cholesterol and perceived stress. But these positive effects didn’t become widespread by accident.(後略)

• 次の英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The two hundred and sixty domains varied greatly in size. The largest was that of the Maeda family in Kaga (Ishikawa Prefecture) and Etchu (Toyama Prefecture) provinces, with an official productive capacity of over five million bushels of rice (1,000,000 koku). At the other end of the scale lay numerous holdings rated either at or not very much above the 10,000 koku mark, which was the minimum needed for daimyo status. All domains were technically self-governing units, subject only to the broad requirements of Tokugawa hegemony and national policy. This meant that the laws in force in a domain issued from its own administrative capital or castle-town, not Edo; and that the supervisory officials were its own han samurai who were appointed by and responsible to the local daimyo, not the shogun. In the field of taxation, the han governments collected and spent revenues as they pleased, and the bakufu had no customary right to impose regular taxes outside the tenryo. koku 石 tenryo 天領