英語の対話と文法問題について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の対話や文法問題について説明します。対話ではあいさつの言い方を学びます。
  • 文法問題では、文章に適切な単語を選ぶ練習や日本語を英語に翻訳する練習をします。
  • これらの問題を通じて、英語の表現力を向上させることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語

1:二人があいさつをしています.対話を完成しなさい. (ア)A:How do ( ) ( ),Ms.Tanaka? B:How do you do, Mr. Turner? I'm glad ( ) ( ) you. (イ)A:let me ( ) ( ). I'm Mori Yumi. I'm in the second grade of this school. B:Hi. I'm James Miller. I'm ( ) London. Please ( ) me Jim. 2:下線部に入る語を下から選び,適切な形に変えなさい. (1)My father _ for Seoul yesterday. (2)My mother always _ a bicycle when she goes shopping. (3)Look! Momoko _ at the front of the parade. (4)I'll stay home if it _ tomorrw. (5)When I went into my brother's room, he _ a comic book. [read/rain/use/walk/leave] 3:次の日本語を英語にしなさい. (1)私の友達のパオロ山口君を紹介します. let _ my friend Paolo Yamaguchi. (2)彼は今年の4月にブラジルから私の町にやって来ました. He _ Brazil this April. (3)私は今,彼からポルトガル語を習っています. I _ from him now. (4)高校を卒業したら,リオデジャネイロへ旅行したいと思っています. When I _, I _ to Rio de Janeiro. お願いいたします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

1:二人があいさつをしています.対話を完成しなさい. (ア)A:How do (you) (do),Ms.Tanaka? B:How do you do, Mr. Turner? I'm glad (to) (meet) you. (イ)A:let me (introduce) (myself). I'm Mori Yumi. I'm in the second grade of this school. B:Hi. I'm James Miller. I'm (from) London. Please (call) me Jim. 2:下線部に入る語を下から選び,適切な形に変えなさい. (1)My father left for Seoul yesterday. (2)My mother always use bicycle when she goes shopping. (3)Look! Momoko is walking at the front of the parade. (4)I'll stay home if it rains tomorrow. (5)When I went into my brother's room, he was reading a comic book. [read/rain/use/walk/leave] 3:次の日本語を英語にしなさい. (1)私の友達のパオロ山口君を紹介します. Let me introduce my friend Paolo Yamaguchi. (2)彼は今年の4月にブラジルから私の町にやって来ました. He came to my town from Brazil this April. (3)私は今,彼からポルトガル語を習っています. I am learning Portuguese from him now. (4)高校を卒業したら,リオデジャネイロへ旅行したいと思っています. When I leave high school, I am thinking of traveling to Rio de Janeiro.

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.3

【訂正2】 2.(2) でさらに、"uses" の後に、"a" が抜け落ちていました。失礼致しました。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

【訂正】 2.(2) は、My mother always uses です。 use は間違いです。すみませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I have been with my husband for 20 years. I'm 43, and he's 63. Our sex life has died. He is no longer attracted to me, and he has let me know it. His love is physical, not emotional. I am not the size 4 I was when he met me. As long as my body looks like he wants it to look, he's into me. If I'm a size 8 or more, he is not at all into me. I have a hard time understanding how he can love me for how I look. Long story short, my first love has popped back into my life. I have tested the waters with him, and I'm in over my head with the way he makes me feel. I haven't slept with him yet, but I have done everything but. I have tested the waters with him, and I'm in over my head with the way he makes me feel. の和訳を教えてください。あと、everything butはどのような意味でしょうか?後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• pick me up

My husband forces me to give him hugs. I know this sounds like a really stupid problem to have. He has created a “hug toll,” and he won’t let me leave the room until I give him a hug. Here are some examples. I am running late for work and need to rush out the door. He will physically block my exit until I give him a hug. He doesn’t do this in a way that will hurt me; he’ll just pick me up until I give him his hug then he’ll let me go. pick me upは「抱え上げる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語に詳しい方お願いします

DVDを見ていて、わからない事があったのですけど。 How did you do this to me.と言っていたのですが、 HowをWhyに変えると意味が変わるのですか? あと、日本語の意味ですが、字幕だと、「どうしてこんなこと・・・」のような感じでした。 How did you~~って「どうやって、どのようにして」ですよね? 「どうして~」ならWhyを使うのはダメですか? それともHow did you do this to me.=「どうして~」と覚えた方が早いですか?

• 短い英文の翻訳おねがいします

How do i pay you with my paypal just let me know どのくらい私はあなたに支払えばいいですか?おしえてください と翻訳しても正解ですか? よろしくおねがいします

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語3級 ライティング

Do you like dancing? Yes, I do. I have two reasons for this. First, it is fun for me to dancing with my friends. Second, I feel exciting when I dancing. 何点くらいとれますかね? 採点お願いします

• 長いですがよろしくお願いします

My boyfriend is a kind, compassionate man who washes the dishes and walks my dog. I've been his girlfriend for five years. Last month, when we ran into one of his friends, he introduced me as his "pal." I let him have it! And I'm still angry. He's chronically late—I'm not talking fashionably late, either. When he arrived two hours late for our fifth-anniversary dinner, I almost castrated him! He's been out of work forever, and I'm tired of paying for everything. We talk about marriage, but he never proposes. He says he "resents" being "forced" into anything. He wants to live in the city; I don't. Once he starts working (whenever that miracle happens) he wants to live alone for at least a year. How long does he expect me to wait before he marries me? We're having sex less and less. MORE FROM ASK E. JEAN "Am I the Right Woman or the Other Woman?" "My Mother-in-Law Won't Stop Trying on My Clothes" Ask E. Jean: How Do I Get Over My Height? I just feel like I'm doing all the work. And love shouldn't hurt the way he's hurt me. Should I persevere? Even thinking of cutting my losses makes my heart seize up. He's always had my back. 1 I let him have it!の意味を教えてください。 2 どの都市か分からないのになぜthe cityなのでしょうか?a cityになるかと思ってしまうのですが 3 Even thinking of cutting my losses makes my heart seize up.の訳を教えてください。 以上よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I don't mean this as a pathetic, "poor me" question, but how do I come to terms with being alone for the rest of my life? How do I stop hoping that one day it will happen? I'm turning 30 this month and coming off a romantic disappointment (against my better judgment, I let myself get excited about a guy). http://www.elle.com/life-love/ask-e-jean/advice/a35897/ask-e-jean-giving-up-on-love/ coming off a romantic disappointmentの意味を教えてください。あと、against my better judgmentとありますが、何に対してbetterなのでしょうか?goodではいけないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。