• ベストアンサー

英文和訳のお願い

以下の英語を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 I’ve been trying to explain to people for a long time what’s going on, but for some reason nobody listens.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.4

>"but for"の意味が出ていないように思うのですが。。 "I've been trying to explain to people for a long time what’s going on" →「私は長いこと、何が起きているのかを皆に説明しようとしている」に反映されています。 "but" →「のですが」に反映されています "for some reason nobody listens." →「何故か誰も耳を傾けようとしません。」に反映されています。 ご参考 http://eow.alc.co.jp/for+some+reason/UTF-8/

hello2222
質問者

お礼

詳細をありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• nonon213
  • ベストアンサー率47% (8/17)
回答No.3

私は何が起こっているのか人々にずっと説明してきましたが、なぜか誰も聞く耳をもってくれません。

hello2222
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

長きに渡って人々に現状を訴えてきたのだが、何らかの理由で誰も聞く耳を持たないのだ。

hello2222
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

「私は長いこと、何が起きているのかを皆に説明しようとしているのですが、何故か誰も耳を傾けようとしません。」

hello2222
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

hello2222
質問者

補足

"but for"の意味が出ていないように思うのですが。。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳のお願い

以下の英文の分かりやすい日本語をお願いします。 In bull markets things go to prices which nobody can conceive of. I’m the bull, and I’m telling you, at one point I’m going to sellout and then they’re going double again. In the bull market in stocks, who would’ve thought that CISCO(社名) would have gone up a hundred times. It did. That’s what happens at the end of a bull market and that’s what’s going to happen at the end of the bull market in commodities. It’s still several years away.

• 英文和訳

Some people mistakenly blame yet another factor: speculation. True, increased financial trading might make prices more volatile, though the evidence is weak. But trading cannot drive prices up in the long term since for every buy, there is a sell. That has not stopped Nicolas Sarkozy, the current head of the G20, from trying to persuade the world’s premier economic club to crack down on evil speculators. どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文和訳 

Many Americans have begun to wonder whether or not we've simply lost our appetite for bold policy solutions. And folks who claim to know how our system works these days have told us we might as well forget about our political system doing anything bold, especially if it is contrary to the wishes of special interests. And I've got to admit, that sure seems to be the way things have been going. But I've begun to hear different voices in this country from people who are not only tired of baby steps and special interest politics, but are hungry for a new, different and bold approach to genuinely solve our problems. アル・ゴアの演説の一部です。 どなたか和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 下記の英文の和訳を教えてください。

It's true that some people feel irrational guilt about things they don't have any independent reason to think are wrong—but that's not the way morality is supposed to work.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey, no one knows me No one saves me No one loves or hates me Going straight I only ever really wanted a break I've been away for too long No I never really wanted to stay I've been away for too long I've been away for too long I've been away for too long Keyholes, trough key holes Where those I am still hiding Everyone inside Tank girls and fly guns and silver boots on my way home

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 英文和訳

以下の英文を分かりやすい日本語にするとどのようになるでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 This is not a one day thing... this has been building for a while... people have been worried about markets... commodity markets have been doing better but at the moment everything is going down because everybody is afraid of everything. But certainly in the next year or two, we are going to witness terrible sell-off because the world is in terrible trouble... America has quadrupled its debts in the last 3 years overall situation has gotten worse not better.

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Meanwhile, my sweet boyfriend is going into debt trying to keep me in food, clothes, and shelter. I've been job hunting every day until my eyes are crossed! There's nothing available for my major. 和訳をよろしくお願いします