• ベストアンサー

この英語はあってますか?

私はインドネシアに行った事がありません。 I have not been to Indonesia. 出来たらいつかバリ島には行ってみたいです。 I want to go to Bali if I can do it sometime

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#254082
noname#254082
回答No.1

I have never been to Indonesia. I want to go to Bali some time if I can. が正しいと思います。

serena0326
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• どの英語が正しいか教えて下さいm(__)m

『アメリカは大好きだけど、 まだ一度も行ったことがないから 行ってみたい。というか、いつか住みたいです(笑)』と言いたいのですが、 この三つの内どれがこの文章に近いですか? (1)I love USA. therefore I'd like to live there but I have ever been to there. (2)I like the USA very much but I have never been there so I want to go there. I mean I want to live there someday. (3)I like the United States very much. Because I have never been there yet. I'd like to go. It looks like a dwelling sometime in the United States.

• 英語

1:If you were to fall from that bridge,it() almost impossible to rescue you. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 2:He would have become a great marathon runner, if it() for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 3:Thank you for the kind help you extended to me the other day. I () alone. (1)can't manage (2)can't have managed (3)couldn't manage (4)couldn't have managed 4:I () happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been (2)would be (3)will be (4)would have been 5:They got two free tickets to Canada;() they'd never have been able to afford to go. (1)rather (2)but (3)however (4)otherwise 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の並び替えをお願いします

(my parents, no, what, say, matter) , I' ve decided to go to Egypt. (though, must, even, work , I) hard , I have an ambition to become a doctor. (my sister, abroad, been, although, has ) , I haven't. I want to be an engineer (if, at, poor, I'm , even) science. My boyfriend is thinking of going abroad , ( don't , though, him, I, want ) to go. (or, it, you, whether, like, ) not, you'll have to work.

• 英語教えてください!

I must remember ( ) that book tomorrow. 1.buying 2.to buy 3.having bought 4.to have bought I will get my tailor ( ) a new suit. 1.made 2.make 3.making 4.to make I kept my dog ( ) to a tree in the garden. 1.tied 2.tying 3.tie 4.to tie This car needs ( ). 1.to repair 2.repairing 3.repaired 4.having repaired You had better ( ) there. 1.not going 2.not go 3.not to go 4.going not to The place is certainly worth ( ). 1.seeing 2.seeing it 3.to be seen 4.to see You can never succeed without ( ) your best. 1.do 2.to do 3.doing 4.having done I am looking forward to ( ) you again. 1.see 2.seeing 3.saw 4.have seen この問題の解答とどうしてその答えになったのかを教えてください。。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon. こんにちは。 I think you were busy on weekend, but did you sleep at night? 週末は忙しかったと思うけど、夜は眠れましたか。 How was Okinawa? 沖縄はどうだった? I think you must be tired. きっとすごく疲れたでしょう。 I spend time with my sister to had a lunch or shopping. 私は妹と一緒にランチやショッピングをしてすごした。 Sometime I would like to go to your town to see because I have never been there and also want to know where you live. いつかあなたの住んでいるところへ遊びにいきたい、行った事ないし あなたがどんなところに住んでいるのか知りたい。 It will getting colder so please be careful not catch a cold. だんだん寒くなるので風邪などひかないように。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• Own change iphone screen?

My iphone6 broken screen, you can change your own screen it? Has been a warranty, go to the Apple store sale for the screen is too expensive! I have been bullish on this site one screen, http: //ydtparts.com/ not expensive, but I do not know if it is hard for the screen? Seeking an experienced friend to help me!

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

あるサイトで、I'd又はI'veなどはメールで使わないと言われ、 文章を直してみたのですが、 『忙しくて返事できなかった(>_<)ごめんね。 是非来てください♪ 私もまだアメリカに一度も行ったことがないので行ってみたいです。 というか、いつか住みたい(笑)』 I could not reply to you, because I was so busy. Sorry. Come and visit us, by all means. I have never been to USA, so I want to go there some day. Rather I want to live in there someday:)lol 間違っているところはありませんか?

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします