テスト勉強に正しい翻訳がほしいです。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • テスト勉強に正しい翻訳がほしいです。
  • 翻訳の正しさを求めるテスト勉強について
  • 翻訳を学ぶ上で正確な情報を得るための質問
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

テスト勉強に正しい翻訳がほしいです。

Ascribing one's influences is always heady, squeamishly self-important business. And l come to this end now bemused, thinking yes, had these influences not worked on me all these years, nothing of me or mine would be the same. Though, of course, nothing of me would be at all. You can't remove a crucial term from the equation and have the same equation. Popeye can't be a jet pilot or a bond salesman and be the Popeye we love.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> 影響力を持つと言うことは、いつも横柄で、気持ち悪くなるほど尊大なことです。 そして、私は、今、ここに来て、困惑しています、そうですね、これらの影響が、ここ数年、私に影響していなかったら、私や私の作品は何も同じでないでしょう。 もちろん、もっとも、私について何も全く存在しないでしょう。 あなたは、方程式から重要な項を取り除いて、同じ方程式を持つことができません。 ポパイが、ジェット・パイロットや債券セールスマンになれば、私たちが愛しているポパイであるはずがありません。 <コメント> 質問者さんが、「あ」「い」「う」…と連続番号をつけて、投稿されたころからみているのですが、この英文は結構難解なので、訳が付かないのだと思います。私の訳も、せっかくの質問を無視するのもどうかと思って付けていますが、決してよい訳ではありません。ご了承ください。

関連するQ&A

• テスト勉強に正しい翻訳がほしいです。

Today there's a writer in Chechnya writing about the influence of, well...Chechnya on his body of work. And he's writing the same sort of things I’ve written, or better things. Good, l say. For if all these years of being an American have only readied me to realize my likeness, my kinship, my collegiality with someone I’ll never know, made me able to live literature's most precious wisdom―then being an American, and a writer no less, has served me very well indeed.

• 翻訳希望します

翻訳をお願いします 長文ですので、途中まででもいいです よろしくお願いします If you were to marry or live with this man, the aspect Show you would live in a traditional house, that is old, and has a lot of dark wood work, and lamps. It will have a light outside the door. It may be an apartment or all on one level, but in the other half of the building, or in a building not far away there would be close relative of his. This would be due to financial arrangements, but the relative would not always be there would come back and forth between this house and a place of study in another town or city. The house would be close to new houses that will have been built in the same style as to look like the old or original one that you and he will occupy. It will be a nice house but cold, needs a lot of heating. Yet this house for both of you would not be a first choice or ideal choice, you would both have some misgivings and doubts about it, but your happiness there would improve with time. This is a slow aspect so I rather think that things will remain as they are between you for a long time, the relationship will seem to get colder, and warmer, but it will continue Times when he is hardly there, times when he is always there, these things will fluctuate, so will your emotions and feelings about the future, and the things you really want from this relationship.

• 翻訳お願いします

That image is a picture of the LPM amplifier circuit. Are you interesting in buying the board only? Or with all the components? The other things you would need is a thermopile sensor and volt meter display. Those I can't supply to you only the LPM amplifier circuit. Let me know!

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Were the observer, whether casual or skilled, to reside for some length of time in an asylum, and thus to make himself practically acquainted with the ways, thoughts, and feelings of its inmates, he would certainly discover how great a mistake it is to suppose, as is often done, that they are always so alienated from themselves and from their kind as not to be influenced by the same motives as sane persons [are influenced] in what they do or forbear to do. When an insane person is on his trial for some criminal offence, it is commonly taken for granted by the lawyers that if an ordinary motive for the act, such as anger, revenge, jealousy, or any other passion, can be discovered, there is no ground to allege insanity, or, at any rate, no ground to allege exemption from responsibility by reason of insanity. The ideal madman whom the law creates is supposed to act without motives, or from such motives at it enters not into the mind of a sane person to conceive; and if some one, who is plainly mad to all the world, acts from an ordinary motive in the perpetration of an offence, he is presumed to have acted sanely and with full capacity of responsibility. No greater mistake could well be made. Much of the success of the modern humane treatment of insanity rests upon the recognition of two principles: first, that the insane have like passions with those who are not insane, and are restrained from doing wrong, and constrained to do right, by the same motives which have the same effects in sane persons; secondly, that these motives are only effective within limits, and that beyond these limits they become powerless, the hope of reward being of no avail, and the expectation or infliction of punishment actually provoking more unreason and violence.

• 翻訳できるかた><

翻訳出来る方 英語が出来るかた翻訳お願いします><!! ●The Twin Towers were already estabilished images, existing in so many of the visual representations of New York (and synecdochically, the USA), and the terrorists would have known that their acts would be captured in a variety of media. ●I try to keep myself at the limit of phiosophical discouse. I say limit and not death, for I do not at all believe in what today is so easily called the death of philosophy(nor, moreover, in the simple death of whatever - the book, man, or god , especially since, as we all know, what is dead wields a very specific power).

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分難解な部分は少ないとは思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your future union will be happy, secure and stable. A union of true souls. There is no suggestion in your chart of separation, unhappiness or serious destructive and dire marriage problems. It will be a good close and loving union. Your future partner will heal all the wounds of the past. All the loneliness and pain will just melt away under the power of knowing him. You’ll feel calm, happy and more contented in your life than you have done for years. It will be like reaching an oasis in a storm or desert. A place and time in life where time seems to stand still and you can be happy.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、 内容が途中になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One fond of outer show. As a mother she was harsh and a bully. She could detect any lie or falsehood her children told, or anything wrong they had done, and would not be deceived. She had a strong character and could be a tyrant in the house. Unjust and cruel, though consider herself justified. Not a kindly mother.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

宗教の話をしていました。 情報が足りないので、翻訳しにくいとは思いますがよろしくお願いいたします。 以下の文です!! I think you should definitely NOT trust these people, if I may. These kind of people usually trick others who suffer for a lost one, and are so incredibly mean. One of the most terrible things a person can do is to play with others feelings. It's just SO incredibly mean. If I were there, I would have had a couple of not-so-friendly words to tell these men/women. And it would have not been a good day for them, I can ensure you. I just can't bear who does these things, they make me SO incredibly angry! I totally agree with you. Yes, things can't always go well, but morning always comes :) And generally, there always are tiny little things that can make us happy. That's my opinion at least. I am catholic so I believe everyone has a soul. I also believe that this soul doesn't get lost when someone dies, as we will ...uhm..meet again someday, somewhere...i guess :) but certainly I do not believe in ghosts, I don't believe dead souls have fun scaring people or telling unlikely people to take money from others. What I mean is, even if you lose someone, that person will always be with you. Caring about you, in a certain sense, but not in the same sense those 2 idiots mean. For sure they cannot talk with dead souls or things like that. So, yes, you should tell your friend. I think she can understand, just explain your feelings quietly and with an open heart. Tell her that you don't think these people know what your grandmother feels, because you already know, feeling her close to you everyday. You are the one who knows these kind of things better than anybody else, so, extraneous people as such can't know it better than you :) Just be honest and calm, I think she will understand :)

• 翻訳お願いします。え

I don't remember when I first realized I was an American. Pledging allegiance to the flag at age six. Registering for the Selective Service at eighteen. Joining the Marines at twenty. I'm certain, though, that long before any of these happened, I was made quite aware that I was first, a Mississippian―a Jacksonian in fact―a southerner, a son of parents who were not themselves Mississippians, but Arkansans,and so slightly different from me. AII these unique local identities, of course,Presume me to be an American, since the Republic, the country and principles it embodies contain all the others. Thus, anything about me and my productions that I might attribute to being a Southerner,etc., can also be attributable―by radiating logic-to being an American