• ベストアンサー

文法が正しいがチェックお願いします。

He applied for a new job, and the company called him in for an interview.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

正解ですよ。 センター試験の問題で出題されていましたね。

snowtypemt
質問者

補足

ありがとうございました。日本語の意味も教えてください。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

全く問題ないと思われます。 私見ですが、 He applied for a new job, and then the company called him in for an interview. がより自然かと感じます。

snowtypemt
質問者

補足

彼は新しい仕事に応募したら、会社が面接すると言ってきました。このような和訳でいいでしょうか? call someone in で呼び出すという熟語でしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 文章のチェックをお願いします。

タイトルどおり、文章のチェックをお願いします。 I applied for a job online after 1 hour later I've got the job interview appointment. I hope I wanna get a new job as soon as possible but I don't know what do I wanna strongly do for my future... よろしくお願いします。

• all because の文法解釈について

添付ファイル文章: And three weeks ago, Dmitri seized him by the beard in a tavern, dragged him out into the street and beat him publicly, and all because he is an agent in a little business of mine.”に関する質問です。 all becauseが文法的にどうなっているのか理解できないです。 これは、 it is all because he is an agent in... のit isが省略されていると解釈していいのか、それとも all is because he is an agent in... のisが省略されていると解釈していいのか分からないです。 また、それ以外の文法ルールに従っているのか分からないです。 解説お願いします

• Darwin

ダーウィンの伝記の一節なのですが、 He could be found working in his study , with a child in an easy-chair beside him ('She has a cold ― I have her here for comfort and company,' Darwin used to explain). という文の意味がわからなくて困っています。なお文中のHeはダーウィンを指しているようです。 上の文は、ダーウィンがBeagle号での航海を終え、結婚し子供を儲けた後のあたりに書かれています。和訳か、もしそれが違反になるならば上記の文章の和訳に際してのヒント等いただけると幸いです。

• 文法に関する質問

A spurt in job growth between March and May raised hopes that employment would emerge from the doldrums. But job growth slowed sharply again in June and came to a virtual standstill last month. In July, businesses added a mere 32,000 jobs, and for the first time this year more businesses let workers go than hired new ones. 最後のところは more businesses let workers go than those who hired new ones. となるべきと思いますが?どうなんでしょう?

• 英文法の問題4問教えて頂けますか?

(    )に入る英文を教えてください。 1 Though he was an old man, he worked in his field every day. ( )( ) ( ) he was, he worked in his field every day. 2 He was arrested because he had not paid his taxes for ten years. He was arrested for ( )( ) paid his taxes for ten years. 3 I hope that you will find a good job soon. ( ), you will find a good job soon. 4 昨日新宿で誰に会ったと思いますか。とても驚いたことに、去年ニューヨークで知り合った女の子で した。(英語にして頂けますか?2文目はしてみたのですが、添削してもらえますか?)     To my surpise, she was a girl whom I met in NY last year. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法解説をお願いします

A man is a laborer if the job society offers him is of no interest to himself but he is compelled to take it by the necessity of earning a living and supporting his family. the job society offers him この目的語の欠落の部分ですが、これは文法の種類でいうとなんなんでしょうか。 それとあとa man から himの完成した文?のあとにいきなりisがくるのはなんなんでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• psych himself out of

I know he feels like shit for letting this happen, and when he’s depressed he loses his sense of ambition/faith in himself and psychs himself out of even applying for jobs, but he won’t even take half an hour to write down a few things he would just like to have in a new or additional job. psychs himself out of とはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 次の穴埋めをお願いします。

1 There are lots of things you can do to make ( ) job application and interview successful. A you B your C they D their 2 Many other people may also be applying for the same job , so ( ) is important that you make a good impression. A this B that C it D he 3 When ( ) for a job , it is likely that you will be asked to fill in an application form or send a curriculum vitae. A apply B applying C applied D will apply

• よろしくお願いします

Years ago I was pressured by one of my superiors into having an affair with him in exchange for a promotion and substantial raise. I was very young at the time, and didn’t know how to stand up for myself. I’ve always felt terrible for what I allowed to happen to me, and that I just let the man get away with it. I had been considering reporting him to his superiors (I’ve heard through the grapevine that he’s put several new hires and interns in the same position to date) but he left the company to run for a prominent office in our city. stand up for myselfとrun for a prominent officeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳

Soseki stayed in Britain for two years. During his stay,he lived in five different boarding houses. He stayed at the first two for only a few weeks each because the rents were too high. The third boarding house was cheap,but some months later,the landlady decided to move to a different area and open a new boarding house. Soseki was not at all fond of the landlady,but he did like her sister,Kate Brett. Unlike the landlady,Kate was a quiet and thoughtful woman. When Kate asked him to move to the new house with them,he accepted. Soon a young Japanese scientist,Ikeda Kikunae,moved in. He was a very bright person,and Soseki must have enjoyed his company. After a few months though,Ikeda moved to another place,and it encouraged Soseki to look for a better boarding house. He put an ad in the paper: “Japanese gentleman looking for boarding with an English family,with literary taste. Quiet and convenient flat in N.,or S.W. preferred.” 和訳していただければ嬉しいです