• 締切済み

英語の本を読んでいて三つほど質問です

題名の通りです。 英語初級者ですのでできるだけ簡単に説明いただければ幸いです 1、話しの途中で 洗濯をする という場面があるのですがそのとき She washed the clothes. とありました。洗濯をする、というのはdo the laundryではないのでしょうか。またどちらもあっているとしたら違いはあるのでしょうか。(do the washingもいえるような・・・。) 2、We are rich again. こんな文が話しの中に出てきました。雰囲気は、また裕福になった、みたいだとはわかるのですがagainを状態を表す動詞(BE動詞)とともに使うことに違和感を覚えるのは私だけでしょか。 3、Your gold and silver has gone. なぜここでhasが使われているのでしょうか。gold and silverと複数のものなので三単現は適応されないはずですが、、、。なぜhaveではないのでしょうか。 以上の質問にご回答いただければ幸いです

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

あなたご自身が認められている通り、当面の話ですが、あなたは英語の初級者です。 従って、あなたがご存じの数少ない英語法則に照らして、 実際の英語がおかしいと言うのは奇妙です。 だから、あなたが既にご存じの英文法に加えて正しい英語に関する英文法の追加が必要です。  そのためには、正しく書かれた文章について学ばれ、必要な英文法に関する知識を増やすことです。   1.She washed the clothes   このような、英語の表現方法はごく普通に行われます。ですからこのような使用方法を憶えてください。 2.We are rich again.    .このような、英語の表現方法はごく普通に行われます。ですからこのような使用方法を憶えてください。   追加で説明すれば、are には become の意味もあります。 3.Your gold and silver has gone   このような、英語の表現方法はごく普通に行われます。ですからこのような使用方法を憶えてください。   追加で説明すれば、gold and silver は、それだけで「お宝、財産」 の意味があり単数です。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で言うには。

洗濯物を頼むと洗ってもらった後、袋に入って帰ってきます。 その中に青色のパーカーがなかったのですが、それを英語で言う時 do you have my blue parka? i asked you that washing my clothes yesterday. but my parka dosen't put in bag. あと、私物ではない服が混じっていたので、 this is not mine.と言って渡そうと思っています。 もしかすると、他の方のところに混じっているのかもしれないので初めにどんなパーカーか説明して「なんで?」と聞かれたら詳しく説明しようと思っているのですが、、、。 この言い方で通じますか?

• 英語

4択問題です。 1“What did you do last night?” “Oh, nothing special. I spent most of the evening ( ) TV.” アseeing イto see ウto watch エwatching 2To avoid ( ) a cold, people should wash their hands frequently. アcatch イcatching ウto catch エto catching 3My clothes need ( ) but I don't have time to do the laundry now. アwash イwashing ウbe washed エto wash 4All you have to do is ( ) the dishes in the kitchen. アwash イwashing ウfor washing エto be washed 5He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him ( ) ill of by others? アspoke イspeaking ウto speak エspoken 6Although her parents had said “no” for a long time, they finally ( ) her go to Europe alone. アallowed イgot ウlet エmade 7“How did you do on the test?” “I don't know. For some reason, they've put off ( ) the results until the end of the month.” アannounce イannouncement ウannouncing エto announce 8He opened his mouth ( ) to say “No,” but he fidn't アas far イas if ウas much エwhat if 9“How do you like this park?” “It's wonderful! I never dreamed of ( ) such a quiet place in this noisy city.” アbeing イhaving been ウthere being エthere to be 10Many high schools prohibit students ( ). アdo part-time jobs イfrom being part-time jobs ウin doing part-time jobs エto do part-time jobs 6と7、10が分かりにくかったです。

• 私はタオルがカビによって生臭くなってきたらハイター

私はタオルがカビによって生臭くなってきたらハイターを使って除菌をします。私のやり方は、まず64リットル入った洗濯槽の中にハイターをキャップ4杯100ml入れます。 そこに洗濯物を入れて約15分間洗いモード回します。次に通常の洗濯モードを設定し、洗いを15分、すすぎを1回、脱水を6分間行います。 次に洗濯洗剤を入れて通常の洗濯モードを行います。15分の洗い、すすぎを1回、脱水を12分します。 これでハイターの塩素の匂いもだいぶ取れます。 英語: When my towels start to smell musty due to mold, I use bleach to disinfect them. My method is to first add 4 caps (100ml) of bleach to a washing machine filled with 64 liters of water. Then I put the laundry in and wash it for about 15 minutes. Next, I set the washing machine to the normal washing mode and wash for 15 minutes, rinse once, and spin for 6 minutes. Then I add detergent and wash again in the normal washing mode. Wash for 15 minutes, rinse once, and spin for 12 minutes. This will remove most of the chlorine smell from the bleach. この英訳はあっていますか?

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳してください! お願いします。 There is something he has not been able to rise above. That will make him seem washed out, wearied, pallid faced when he speaks of past loves. He has a disposition, that is too yielding in love. Like his cold pale hands like water lily’s. Puts up with too much. Needs to draw strength from somewhere. He has a propensity for mysticism, occultism and spirituality tinged with romance. This can give strength make him look for love again, when the past seems gone. He has a hunger for a romantic atmosphere and wants the security of a strong love in his life, but also wants the dream of love. The world is not enough for this man..

• I'm going to~ 文章の解釈。

ある英会話教本に次の様な文章がありました。 (I'm going to vacuum and do the laundry.) 日本語訳は 「今日の予定は?」との問いに対する答えで、「掃除をして洗濯をします。」です。 私が良く解らないのは、(掃除)と言う行為と(洗濯)と言う行為に対し 何故(going to~)と(do)を使い分けたのかと言う事です、 私は「行う・する」だから両方とも(do)では無いのかと思いました。 何方かお詳しい方解説を宜しくお願いします。

• 英語問題

空欄に適する動詞を下から選ぶ問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) remove perform lie go do (1)We're going to _____an ESWL to _____your kidney stones. Please _____ flat on the table and we'll_____ it under anesthesia. (2)Will I feel anything? (3)You may feel a slight vibration,but it's not painful. (4)Where do the broken stones _____? (5)The stones will be washed out in your urine.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。干しっぱなし。

1「なぜ洗濯物を(毎日)干しっぱなしにしてるの?」 2「洗濯物が干しっぱなしだよ」 稚拙な質問ですが、確かsvoc文型(leaveやkeep等の動詞)で状態を表せたと思うのですが、Why are you leaving your laundry hunging out everyday?などとすることは可能か、また他の表現があればご教示いただければ幸いです。

• 英語の得意な方、教えてください。

次の文の下線部が助動詞か本動詞かを答えなさい。 A traveling salesman (1)had to walk so much that his feet often hurt. His doctor told him that salt water (2)was the best thing for them, so the salesman decided to go to the sea for his vacation that year. Since all of the hotels near the sea (3)were expensive, he went to a small hotel far away from the beach. In the morning he went down to the calm sea with a bucket, went over to the lifeguard and asked whether he would (4)be allowed to take a bucket of salt water. The lifeguard (5)seemed very surprised but said, “Yes, although you will (6)have to pay twenty-five cents for it.” The salesman gave the lifeguard twenty-five cents, filled his bucket, took it to his hotel and put his feet in the water. After lunch, he came down to the beach again. The tide (7)had gone out now, so the sea (8)was much lower. The salesman thought, “That man (9)has a very good business. He must (10)have sold thousands of buckets since this morning.” (1)had 助動詞or本動詞 (2)was 助動詞or本動詞 (3)were 助動詞or本動詞 (4)be 助動詞or本動詞 (5)seemed 助動詞or本動詞 (6)have 助動詞or本動詞 (7)had 助動詞or本動詞 (8)was 助動詞or本動詞 (9)has 助動詞or本動詞 (10)have 助動詞or本動詞 以上、宜しく御願い致します。

• 英語 翻訳お願いします 短文が数点です。

英語 翻訳お願いします 短文が数点です。 頑張って英文を作ってみました。おかしい英文あれば教えてください よろしくお願いします 洋服のみの販売です。 We only sell clothes. アクセサリー等は付属していません。 No accessories come with the clothes. 中国製ですので糸のほつれ、糸のとびだしがあります。 You will see loose threads and protruding threads because they are made in China. 完璧なクォリティーを求める人にはこの洋服はオススメできません。 They are not suitable for those who look for perfect quality. 他の洋服と混ぜて洗濯しないでください。 Please do not wash with other clothes. 色移り防止の為です。 It is to prevent color staining. 以上です よろしくおねがいします ありがとうございます

• 英語の質問です!

She is () talented than her brother. 1 the less 2 less 3 the least 4 least Tom has three times (). 1 so much books as his sister 2 as more books as his sister 3 as many books as his sister 4 books than his sister I'll do () she tells me to do. 1 anything what 2 anything in which 3 whatever 4 whenever Dan was () run over by a car. 1 closely 2 dangerously 3 hardly 4 nearly When you use dangerous chemicals, you must wear glasses () you have good eyesight or not. 1 whether 2 that 3why 4 when We have two washing machines, () are not of order. 1 which of both 2 what of both 3 both of which 4 both of what 解答と解説お願いします! The beach was beautiful! I wish I () longer. 1 have stayed 2 could have stayed 3 can stay 4will stay If it () for your help, I could not have finished this work in time. 1 is not 2 has not been 3 were not 4 had not been Jane would have gone to London () to get a plane reservation. 1if she had been able 2 if she is able 3 would she be able 4 was she able