• 締切済み

和訳

Final Fantasy XIV can't be the most disappointing game, because we all knew it would suck from the start. In order to be disappointed, you have to think something is going to be good first. 和訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• ethta
  • ベストアンサー率50% (5/10)
回答No.1

ファイナルファンタジーXIVは、がっかりなゲームなんかではない。 なぜなら初めから最悪すぎて期待してないから、がっかりする余地なんてない。 という皮肉です。

mikansei14
質問者

お礼

海外も酷評だとは聞いていましたが

関連するQ&A

• 準動詞の問題です。

次の問題で、(     )に入るのは We went to see the soccer game yesterday. It was very ( ). (1)   disappoint (2)   disappointing (3)   disappointed (4)   disappointment (2)   disappointing が、正解でしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

Here is what we agreed on yesterday. You usually end the auction as promised, but this time you didn't because I suspect you knew there were going to be other bids.

• be動詞の短縮形について

That's going to be an interesting game.を 否定文に変えるとき  (1)That is not going to be an interesting game.  (2)That isn't going to be an interesting game.  (3)That's not going to be an interesting game. (1)も(2)も(3)も、正解だと思うのですが、いかがですか?非常に初歩的な質問ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 和訳して頂けないでしょうかm(__)m

If you're too careful about falling down, but not leaning against anything or holding on to anything, you'll fall more. Just make sure there's something nearby to lean on if you think you're going to fall at some point. Can't be too safe. よく道端で転ぶんだーという話をしたら、こう返答がかえってきました。 なんとなくはわかるのですが・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を和訳お願い致します。

英文 I will be cooking thai curry tonight! haha x going to Australia 'aint the exciting part... I can't wait to see Joke, Adam & *SAHARA*!!!! です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 和訳 little child

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。(辞書形) In layman's terms, think of a little child you caught doing something wrong. When the little child starts to say, they didn't..., you cut them off and tell them to be quiet (taking away their rights). You do so because “absolute guilt” has been established, and because of that, no matter what comes out of their little mouth you are not going to listen. In other words, you aren't going to judge. Instead you will simply determine what the punishment should be. 平たく言えば、あなたは何か悪いことをしていた小さい子供を捕まえたことを考えて下さい。その小さい子供が「やってない」といい始まると、口を挟むと静かにしなさいと言う(権利を奪うことをする)。「絶対的な有責」が確立されているため、その小さな口から何が出ても、あなたは聞かない。つまり、あなたは判断することはしない。その代わりに、単に罰が何であるべきかを決定する。

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• 推測のwill , be going to

will/be going to には大まかに意志と推測の意味があると本で学びました。そこで推測のほうなんですが、推測と言っても、かなりの自信を含んでいる推測って書いてありました(will とbe going to では多少感じか違うのは理解したつもりです)。そこで・・・ something I'm not going to get は (誰が見ても)私が決して得られないもの something I'll never get は (自分からして) 私が決してえられないもの He isn't going to hated は (誰が見ても)彼は絶対嫌われない という解釈でだいじょうぶでしょうか?? どなたか、お分かりになればよろしくお願いします。

• 英文あってるでしょうか??

私の人生は人生は今日私がやることによって決まる How my life is going to be will be decided by something I 'm going to do today. もし全然違っていれば、訂正していただけるとありがたいです!