• ベストアンサー

Even animals in zoos can thank Elsa

Even animals in zoos can thank Elsa for the more natural enviroment they now live in. 訳をお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> Even animals in zoos can thank Elsa for the more natural enviroment they now live in. Even animals in zoos can thank Elsa 動物園にいる動物たちでさえエルザに感謝しかねない for the more natural environment they now live in 彼らが住んでいるより自然な環境に対して can は 「出来る」 という意味 (能力) に取るのが普通ですが、辞書を引くと 「可能性・推量」 の用法もあるということが分ります。「~しかねない」 「~であることもあり得る」 「~し得る」 など。

rosemood5
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• evenの訳を教えてください

Indeed,they often feel like a man lost deep in the forest:he can see the trees,but not even the forest as a whole. において he can't see the trees,and not even the forestもしくは he can see the trees,and even the forest という 並列されている単語にどちらにもnotがついているorどちらにもついていない文なら evenは~すら、~までも で訳せます ですが一番上の文はどう訳すべきか分かりません 理由とともに教えてください 模範訳は 「森は見え"ても"森全体は見えないのである」 でしたが「ても」がevenに対応するのですか?

• evenの用法について

昨日お聞きしたのですが、もう一度よろしくお願いします。 Indeed,they often feel like a man lost deep in the forest ; he can see the trees, but not even the forest as a whole. (大学受験の英文読解の透視図p2) このevenの用法にお聞きしましたところ僕がeverと間違って書いているのだと解釈してnot ever = neverと教わりました。 しかし、この本には確かにnot evenと書いてあります。この本が単に誤字をしているのか、それともevenの特殊な使用法なのかわかりません。どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• evenの考え方

Why is the sea never still? Well, there are times when the sea is nearly still, though no doubt even when it looks like glass there are waves in it too small for us to see.But the sea is always moving, even so much that our eyes can see it, simply because the air above it is moving. この英文のeven so much...のevenを、どのように考えたらいいのか、どのように訳したらいいのか、分かりません。 「しかし、ただ海上で風が動いているという理由で、海は常に目で見えるほど動いている。」 前文からの繋がりで、波が見えないほど海が静かだなんてことはねーけどな!的なことを意味してるとは分かったのですが、evenが付いてることがよく分からなくて困ってます。 でさえ、とか、までも、という意味を当てはめても何だか訳がわかりません。

• evenについて

Yumi) There was a big blast yesterday. Kate) Yes, It blue up at a construction site. Yumi) Look.It's a live broadcast from the location. Kate) Now the reporters are covering the story. Yumi) Wow. TV crews looks so cool. Kate) You are always easily attracted to any kind of job. Are you even interested in the news? 上記の英文の最後 Are you even interested in the news? ここで使われてるevenについて教えて下さい。 そして文頭のAreについて教えてもらったのですが、このAreは、Aren’t になるべきで、Areだと、非文になるとの回答をいただいたのですが、本当でしょうか?旺文社の本なんですけど、・・?最後の和訳は、『ニュースには何の関心もないの?』となってました。 教えて下さい、よろしくお願いします。

• You can even see the different colo

You can even see the different colors of the stars. And in them the legends of old are written. I am a romantic at heart. I find it in many things and places. 私の訳が間違えていたら、教えてください。 たくさんの星は、それぞれ違う色に見えるよ。 そしてそのことは、古くからある伝説にかかれているよ。 私は本当にロマンチックなんだ。 私はそのこと(自分がロマンチックであること)をいろいろな時や場所に自覚するんだ。 placeをどのように訳したらよいのかわかりません。 お願いします。

• We humans have been...

We humans have been able to live on this planet for millions of years because there has been an enviroment that we could live in. このthat we could live inはcanでは駄目なのでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いします

Tests with monkeys have shown no self-recognition, even though they can use mirrors in other ways, such as for reaching things they can see only in reflection.

• get the audience in a play

ある作家の演劇論なのですが、偽のクライマックスとその後のクライマックスの話しです。最初のtheyは観客のことです。 And they are reaching for their coats;and the unexpected climax comes suddenly then. You want to get the audience in a play at the moment that they are leaning back, and even the characters on the stage can be treated in the same way, in the relaxation after what appeared to be a climax. 演劇を学ぶ学生向けの講義ですのでYouは戯曲家志望の学生です。 get the audience in a playは、lean backしている観衆をもう一度劇に惹きつける意味でしょうか? また舞台の登場人物も同様に扱える(even the characters on the stage can be treated in the same way)が何のことなのかピンと来ません。 宜しくアドバイスください。

• 英作文のアドバイスお願いします!!

中3です。 入試の過去問を解いてるのですが、 Me : I like zoos, but I don't think it is good to keep animals in zoos. の流れに合う30語程度の英文で、 Me : They sometimes look sad because they can't go anywhere. I think we should let them be free. It is important for all animals to be free. I don't want to make them sad. ってどうですか。 ちなみにこの後の文章は、相手が My friend : I see. I understand the idea because animals sometimes look sad. って言ってます。 8点中何点ぐらいもらえると思いますか。 採点、アドバイスお願いします!!

• 文頭にIn whatがくる英文の意味を教えてください。

文頭にIn whatがくる英文の意味を教えてください。 In what now seems an almost magnetic attraction, these two seekers for survival found a relationship that even today can cut through the artificiality of technological stress. この英文の意味を教えてください。多少の日常英会話が話せるくらいで洋書の翻訳を頼まれ、四苦八苦しています。お恥ずかしながら・・・。