英語から日本語への翻訳に関する質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語から日本語への翻訳に関する質問です。文の内容を正しく訳すことができず困っています。
  • 開発者が道の一方のサイドに新しい家を3つ建てています。もし彼女が一方の側にあるそれらをたがいに3つに結び付けたい場合、交差せずに各家にユーティリティラインを引くことができるでしょうか?
  • 英語を日本語に翻訳する質問です。開発者が道の一方のサイドに新しい家を3つ建てています。もし彼女が一方の側にあるそれらをたがいに3つに結び付けたい場合、交差せずに便益ラインを敷設することはできるのでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に翻訳する質問です

英語を日本語に翻訳する質問です 以下の文を私なりに訳したのですがなんだか上手くできません 開発者は道の一方のサイドに新しい家を3つ建てています。 問題はこの先(1つ目のピリオドの後)なのですが もし彼女が一方の側にあるそれらをたがいに3つに結び付けたいなら、何回か横断することなしに有用なラインをおくことができますか? なんだか日本語的にも意味的にもおかしくなってしまいました わかる方よろしくお願いします A developer is building three new houses on one side of a street. If she would like to connect three utilities to each of them from the other side, can she lay the utility lines without any crossings?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

開発者がある道の同じ側に新しい家を3つ建てています。 彼女が3つの設備を,道の反対側から(3つの家の)それぞれ(すべて)につなげたい場合, (一回でも)交わることなく,この(3つの)設備のライン(水道などの管と,パズル上の線のどちらにもとれます)を敷くことができるだろうか。 念のため,細かく訳しておきます。

m5ni840j
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。細かく訳してもらえたので助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

utilities とは「水道・ガス・電気」などの設備のことです。 道の片側に3つの家が並んでいる。 反対側から3つの設備(通常,電気・水道・ガス)の管などを交わることなく引くことができるだろうか。 crossing は「交差(すること)」です。 と思いつつ検索しているとパズルが出てきました。 http://www.puzzle.dse.nl/harder/index_us.html

m5ni840j
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。utilitiesが辞書になかったのでutilityの複数形だと思い込んでいました^^;

関連するQ&A

• *英語と日本語の伝言

日本語を勉強中の外国人です。日本語だけではなく、英語も下手です。次の英語と日本語を添削していただけないでしょうか。 1.If you see Mr.R, would you like to tell him that I am looking forward to the Email of him? Thank you. 2.Rさんに会ったら私にEメールをくれるように伝えてもらえませんか。お願いします。  また、質問文に不自然な日本語がありましたら、ご指摘いただければと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが来ましたが、どうしてもうまく訳すことができません。 教えてください。↓↓ It is hard to see a business that you spent nearly five years building, lose most of its value due to something beyond your control. And, no matter how hard I worked I could not turn it around, since the economy there is so unceratin. (一部省略) I know I'll be working hard here to start my business again, but at least I'll be doing it with a strong support network, and not thousands of miles away from home.

• 英語 訳

Like tennis players had to hit the ball so it landed on the other side of the net inside the court lines,and not drop it. これを日本語に訳してください!

• 英語の日本語訳お願いします!

ぎこちない日本語ではなくて、意訳で構わないのでわかりやすい日本語でよろしくお願いします! If the hypothesis is that indivisuals will perform better on a math problem if they are offerd more money for a good performance, the experimenter might randomly assign participants to one of three conditions:~ 続きがあるんですが、ここまでがちょっとあいまいなので よろしくおねがいします!

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい

(1)It is the dury of parents to teach their children manners. (2)It is important not to give up till the very end. (3)I found it impossible to read that book in a day. (4)She makes it a rule to read a newspaper after breakfast. 上記の英語を日本語に訳して下さい。 御願い致します><

• 英語を日本語に変えてください。

An old woman appears and calls to them. The old woman says goodbye to them and goes away. A big dinner comes out of the box. I want to have some good wine with it. The husband and wife take the box to the king. The king hears their story and asks each of his three ministers for advice. What a great idea. 以上の7つの英文を日本語に変えてください。 全部答えてくれた人をベストアンサーにしたいと思います。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 Well you guys are nice just people like to see a face on who there talking to

• 英語の文章を日本語に翻訳してください。

Reserve divisions and cavalry would then begin a pursuit from the ridge into the Douai plain. D'Urbal wanted a four-hour artillery bombardment to surprise the German defenders but this was over-ruled by Foch and Joffre. A four-day bombardment was substituted, based on the experience of the offensives of the winter and early spring (especially the St. Mihiel offensive). Delays in the arrival of artillery led to a postponement of the attack from 1 May until 7 May and the bombardment began on 3 May. Bad weather reduced visibility and the bombardment was extended to six days and on 8 May, the artillery began a destructive bombardment on the German front defences, which were severely damaged. In the last four hours, all of the Tenth Army artillery bombarded the German wire and the first and reserve trench lines, ready for the infantry attack at 10:00 a.m. The German defences had been improved in the ridges, hollows and ravines between Arras and Lens, since the war of movement had ended late in 1914. Barbed wire and chevaux-de-frise obstacles had been placed in front of the German defences and tunnels, caves and trenches, cellars and loopholed buildings had been fortified; avenues of approach were surveyed and registered by the German artillery. The 6th Army had retained most of the plateau of the Lorette Spur and all of the Spur of the White Way and Spur Souchez during the local attacks by the French in March and April. On 9 May, the French line ran about 1,100 yd (1,000 m) west of the Chapel, to the summit of the Arabs' Spur and by the Great Spur and Spur Mathis, down to the valley west of Ablain. Five German trench lines had been dug from the Arabs' Spur, across the plateau to the Arras–Béthune road near Aix-Noulette. The trench lines were fortified with iron roofs, sandbags, concrete and barbed wire. At every 100 yd (91 m), a machine-gun nest had been built into the trench and small fortified posts supported the defenders, one to the north-east of the Chapel of Notre Dame de Lorette, with dug-outs over 50 ft (15 m) deep. Artillery and machine-guns in Ablain commanded the southern slopes of the ridge and those in Souchez the eastern face of the spur. Guns hidden in Angres and Liévin to the north-east of the plateau commanded the approaches from the plain to the north and along the spur. Below the southern side of the Lorette Spur were Ablain, Souchez and a sugar refinery in buildings along a 200 yd (180 m)-length of the banks of the St. Nazaire stream, which had been fortified. To the south was Mill Malon and east of the sugar refinery lay marshes.

• 日本語→英語についての質問

日本語→「ウェブサイトは3月中旬から始める予定です。大分県は「文化が違う外国の人も日本の温泉を楽しむことができるようにしたいです」と話しています。」 英語→「The website is planning to begin in the middle of March. Oita says "we want to make it enable for foreigners who different cultures to enjoy Japanese hot springs.」 ー日本語では「大分県は~と話しています」となっていますが、英語に訳すときはOita saysでいいのでしょうか? もしくは日本語を変えて「彼らは」としてtheyを主語にする、などした方がいいでしょうか? なるべく日本語=英語になるように英文を作りたいです。 (日本語文は簡単であれば変えても大丈夫です) こちらの英文があっているか見てほしいです。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

こんばんは。 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです! Sykhe and the White Horse(スーホと白い馬)からです。 (1)As he played,Sukhe remembered happy times with the white horse and the sadness of his death. (2)His white horse spoke to him,"Do not cry for me.  Use my bones,use my skin to make an instrument,and I will always be by your side." (3)Sukhe made a wonderful instrument called a morin khuur――a horse guitar. (called a morin khuur=馬頭琴と呼ばれている) (4)Everyone came to listen when he played his morin khuur. 4つあるんですが、よろしくお願いします!!