• 締切済み

英文和訳をお願いいたします。

英文和訳をお願いいたします。 Your music, in general, operates on a remarkably quiet level. Is this at least partly because you can draw an audience in more effectively when you’re subtely forcing them to listen closely? 全般的にあなたの音楽は非常に小さい音量で演奏されますね。 その次の2行目からわからないです。 because 以降を訳すと、 あなたは、より効果的にお客さんを惹きつけることが出来る。 あなたがお客さんにもっと親密に聴くように巧妙に仕向けた時。 直訳するとこんな感じですが、どうも質問の意図が掴めないというか・・・。 すいません、解説お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

Is this at least partly because ... その理由の少なくとも一部は、…ということでしょうか? because you can draw an audience in more effectively when... ・・・すると、聴衆をより効果的にひきつけることができるから when you’re subtely forcing them to listen closely (小さい音量で演奏するという)巧妙なやりかたで聴衆にじっと耳を傾けさせていると 音量が小さくてよく聞こえないと、聴衆は注意力を集中して、耳をそばだててくれますよね。 聴衆がそういう状態だと、聴衆を自分の演奏に引き込むことも、比較的容易なのかもしれないと思います。 あなたが小音量で演奏されるのは、少なくとも一部には、そういう理由があるのでしょうか? ・・・という意味だと思います。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

おっしゃる通りです。  「貴方の音楽は、概して、非常に静かなレベルで演奏される。少なくとも部分的な理由は、微妙に聴衆が耳を傾けるよう貴方がしむける時、聴衆をもっと効果的に引き寄せることが出来るからですか?」  といったことです。音を小さくすると聞く者が耳をそばだてるからですか?みたいな質問ですね。

gthsjyjdy
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 ということは、この訳文から察するに、 少なくとも部分的な理由は、微妙に聴衆が耳を傾けるよう貴方がしむける時、聴衆をもっと効果的に引き寄せることが出来る。 それ故に、貴方の音楽は、概して、非常に静かなレベルで演奏されるのですね? つまり、 お客さんは真剣に聴いてくれるから、(会場の規模や客の数に関わらず)非常に静かな音量で演奏してもみんなにいきわたるのですね? という感じですか・・・? という質問内容なのですかね。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

この英文の内容の和訳をお願いします。 Poll finds India worst for women. India scored poorly largely because of such practices as under-age marriage, dowry-abuse, domestic violence and female foeticide. The country's Domestic Violence Act, passed seven years ago, was described as progressive. But gender violence, fuelled by social prejudice against girls does persist, especially in low income families. In India, the status of women is closely linked to wealth and class. There are plenty of well-educated, professional women who enjoy personal freedoms and a Western lifestyle. India first had a female prime minister in the nineteen sixties and currently has its first female President. But their experience stands in marked contrast to the lives of rural women in the least developed states.

• 和訳 little child

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。(辞書形) In layman's terms, think of a little child you caught doing something wrong. When the little child starts to say, they didn't..., you cut them off and tell them to be quiet (taking away their rights). You do so because “absolute guilt” has been established, and because of that, no matter what comes out of their little mouth you are not going to listen. In other words, you aren't going to judge. Instead you will simply determine what the punishment should be. 平たく言えば、あなたは何か悪いことをしていた小さい子供を捕まえたことを考えて下さい。その小さい子供が「やってない」といい始まると、口を挟むと静かにしなさいと言う(権利を奪うことをする)。「絶対的な有責」が確立されているため、その小さな口から何が出ても、あなたは聞かない。つまり、あなたは判断することはしない。その代わりに、単に罰が何であるべきかを決定する。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 For CH2M Hill, which has 28,000 employees and made $7 billion in revenue last year, the hiring challenge is less a question of culture than of capabilities. Needing to recruit at least 500 people in Britain this year for construction jobs it has already won, the company is constrained by a shortage of engineers, partly because engineering has not been a popular field of study in the country’s universities.

• 和訳

Its so hard to listen to a tribute of MJ and not get just a little emotional. MJs music was just so special. He put his heart into so much of his work and you can feel it. His music influenced so many artists....you can see the looks of the faces of the people in the audience.  サイトのコメント欄で見たのですが訳が何となくしか分かりません。できれば訳をご教授お願いします。MJというのはマイケルジャクソンの事です

• この英文を詩的に訳してください。

この英文を詩的に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 It's not only scenary you may miss , by going to fast. you may also miss the sense of where you are going... ...and why All thing flow naturally forward... ...in whatever way they like. You cannot change the flow of the river... ...but you can always adjust your direction. Simply enjoy the journey... and when you lose sight of your path... ...listen for the desitination in your heart. Because sometimes,when you lose your way... ...you may find yourself.

• 英文の和訳添削をお願いします

和訳しました。添削お願いします。 How You Can Help助けられる方法 You can listen.聞く事が出来る。 Maybe because so few of us listen much,we underestimate its value. しかもなぜならとても少しの事を聞く事、私たちはそれらの価値をみくびっていないだろうか。 If someone you know has a problem,it may help a great deal just to let her or him talk about it. もし何かあなたの知ってる問題があって、それはとても素晴らしい扱いで助け、彼らにそれについて話をさせることができる。 Do not be critical.批評は出来ない。 Show that you feel the problem along with the person. その人々と一緒にその問題にそってあなたの気持ちを示せる Learn to indicate your sympathy.同情を指す事を学ぶ Use responses such as "I can tell you're worried"or"I've been down myself.It can be a terrible feeling." 返答として、私はあなたを心配しているや私は参っている。それはひどい気分にさせている。 Usually,it is better to let the person think up ways of coping than for you to rush in with advice. たいていそれはアドバイスによって良い対処の方法があると良い。 It is always good,though,to encourage and reassure the disturbed person. それはいつも良い、思うと、精神障害のある人を勇気付けたり安心させたりす。 That is primarily what you are there for. 最初にそれらのために何が出来るか。 You want to create a calming and supportive situation in which the person is better able to deal with the problem. その人の問題においてよりよい解決法を与え落ち着かせたりサポートできる情景をつくれる

• 和訳して頂きたいです!

あるサイトで頂いたメッセージなのですが、ニュアンスは伝わるのですが詳しい内容が分からず困っています。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーー Thanks for accept me ^_^ And of course i draw, am one of the artists work in this project: http://●● I want to ask you >///< do you accept private requests? because ^//^ you art is fantastic and i want you create some shota hypnosis themes works for us .... Even you can contact him : skype: ●● Or any of this e-mails: ●● Will be easy and will have rewards if you accept. Is a great opportunity for you. Will wait you answer. ーーーーーーーーーーーー 個人情報なる所は伏せましたので、宜しくお願いします。

• 下記英文の解釈について質問があります。

下記英文の解釈ですが、これであっているでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。 Do you consider it important that more young people care for classical music? If so, how, do you think, could this be achieved? Anne Salié: Sure it is important. It is our audience we are talking about. And how to get young people in concerts? First of all, don‘t cancel music education in schools. Teach everybody an instrument, wherever his talents may lie, at least for a short time. And most importantly - teach with fun. If you enjoy what you're doing, others will, too. Xenia Kourkoumeli: This is a point where every musician would agree! Youth is power and the power of the classical music can move and reach the young people if only the organisators and programmdirectors would present classical concerts in new contexts - meaning extraordinary venues, new modern campaigns for festivals etc. Q1 It is our audience we are talking about. この文章ですが、まずここで言いたい事は 「私たちのオーディエンスは年寄りばかりで、私たち(この人たちは3人組のグループ)はそのことについて話あっている」ということですよね? ・Itとは、若者がクラシック音楽に触れる事。 ・Our audience と we are の間にはwhichがあり、aboutの後ろに先行詞のour audienceが入る。 「若者がクラシック音楽に触れる事という問題は、まさに私たちオーディエンスに対して言える事で、私たちはそのことについて話し合っているのよ。」 という訳文であってますか? Q2 そして次の行のTeach everybody an instrument, wherever his talents may lie, at least for a short time. Whereverですが、これは接続詞ですか? ランダムハウス ━conj. 【1】(…するところは)どこでも;(…の場合は)いつでも:つまり、 「どんな場合でも、才能が転がっている可能性があるわ」 つまり、 「どこでも、才能が転がっている可能性があるわ」 ↓ 「才能はどこに転がっているかわからないから」 こういった解釈であってますか? よろしくお願いいたします。あと、この文章についてあと2つ疑問があります。

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!