• ベストアンサー

この英文を訳してください!

この英文を訳してください! "I'm inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores."

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は万事ものの価値判断をすることに躊躇する傾向がある。この癖で、おもしろい性格がいろいろ分かって来たと同時に、年期の入った多くの退屈な人達の餌食にもされた。  僕は即決主義者ではなく優柔不断のほうだから、それで面白いことが見いだせた反面、多くの人にうんざりさせられたことも少なくない。  みたいなことでしょうかね。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• この英文はなぜ名詞が並んでるんですか?

There's no such thing as a general eating habit for ants because there are so many different types of ants,large and small,and also so many different ways ants feed themselves. この英文についてなんですがまず as a general eating habit for ants このasは「ありに関する一般的な食習慣~」このasはなんと訳せばよいでしょうか?辞書で調べたのですが良い答えがございません。 2つ目に and also so many different ways ants feed themselves. のついてなんですが、feed は「えさを与える」という意味から 「自分自身にえさを与える」からどういう風に訳せばよいでしょうか? 何かこういう風に連想して訳せばよいというあんがございましたら教えてください。 あと3つ目に and also so many different ways ants feed themselves. 同じところなんですが、ちょっとおかしいと思うのですそれは also so many different とあるので「それはまた多くの違いがある」 と訳すのはわかるのですが、しかしその後のwaysはその違いに関する補足的な説明文とわかるのですが、ここではおそらくwayは関係副詞howと同じと思うので、ways でなくthe wayと思うのですが、なぜwaysなのでしょうか?また、このときのwaysの役割はなんでしょうか? 仮にdifferent ways antsだと名詞+名詞+名詞となってしまい文法的におかしいではないでしょうか? この疑問をわかりやすく教えていただける方お願いします どうかよろしくお願いします

• 英文の作り方

いつもお世話になっています。 英語が苦手な中学生です。 並び替える問題です。 いつあなたに電話したらよいか教えてください。 Please (1,me 2,when 3,tell 4,call 5,to ) you. 私はこうしました。 Please tell me when call to you. 私の言葉でジョンは怒った。 The words ( 1,said to 2,I 3,angry 4,him 5,made 6,John ) 私はこうしました。The words I said him John made angry. あなたは一日に何回手を洗いますか。 (1,you 2,times 3,do 4,how 5,wash 6,many)your hands a day? これは分かりませんでした。 どうやって英文をつくったらよいのか苦手で分かりませんでした。 解説と作り方を教えていただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします

• 英文の訳

That is, if a semantic error take twice as many minutes to repair as a syntactic error, it also takes twice as many hours, seconds or years to repair. コンマが多くてどう訳せばいいのか分かりません。どなたかご教授お願いします。

• 教えてください!英語の前置詞について

ジーニアス英和大辞典にあった例文で、、 Barking at strangers is a common habit of many dogs. という文は誤りが無いとのことですが、 Barking at strangers is a common habit to many dogs. は不可と書いてありました。なぜ "to"だと不可になるのでしょうか?

• 次の3文の英文の間違っている箇所を教えてください!

分からなくて困っています。教えてくださると嬉しいです! よろしくお願いします! 1 Though our industrious president told us how to be successive businessmen, we found it necessary to make a considerable effort. (の文中のindutriousかsuccessiveかnecessaryかconsiderable) 2 We are inclined to think of freedom to be the absence of obstacles to doing what we want to . (の文中のinclined toかto beかabsence ofかto doing) 3 With so many people dying in a traffic accidents each year, the government might be tempted to be imposed much stricter regulations on drivers. (の文中のWithかdyingかtemptedかto be imposed) 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

French artillery bombarded the German lines overnight and then abated until 6:00 a.m. when a bombardment, slowly increasing in intensity began on the fronts of VII, XIV and I Bavarian Reserve corps, which from mid-morning reached the extent of Trommelfeuer. Lulls in the fire were ruses to prompt German infantry to emerge from shelter, only to be caught in more Trommelfeuer; the German artillery reply was sparse. The French infantry assembled unseen and the advance began after several mines were sprung, obtaining a measure of surprise. The main French attack was received at 11:00 a.m. on the left of XIV Corps and against I Bavarian Reserve Corps, from Lens to Arras, as a second attack began against the centre of XIV Corps along the Béthune–Lens road, which was repulsed by a counter-attack. The 28th Division on the Lorette Spur, was forced out of the front trenches, with many losses and in the evening a battalion of Jäger was sent forward. Further south, the villages of Ablain-St. Nazaire (Ablain) and Carency were held against determined French attacks. By noon 2.5 mi (4 km) of the German front defences had fallen and the French had penetrated up to a depth of 1.9 mi (3 km). In the I Bavarian Reserve Corps area (General Karl von Fasbender), the 5th Bavarian Reserve Division (General Kress von Kressenstein) south of Carency, was pushed back to a line from Cabaret Rouge to Neuville-St. Vaast (Neuville) and French troops advanced as far as artillery positions around Givenchy-en-Gohelle (Givenchy), where reinforcements arrived at noon and managed to forestall a new French attack. To the south, the 1st Bavarian Reserve Division (Lieutenant-General Göringer) managed to repulse the French in hand-to-hand fighting and then enfilade the French further north, who had broken through at La Targette. Crown Prince Rupprecht applied to Falkenhayn, for the two divisions in OHL reserve and the 115th Division (Major-General von Kleist) was moved behind the 5th Bavarian Reserve Division. The 58th Division (Lieutenant-General von Gersdorf) went into the 6th Army reserve and closed up to Lens, as artillery also released from the OHL reserve came forward. On the southern flank of the breakthrough, French attacks were also pushing slowly through the network of trenches known as the Labyrnthe. North of Ecurie, Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment 12 took over more ground to the north and prevented the French from widening the breakthrough and in Neuville St. Vaast a counter-attack by a battalion of Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment 10 retook the east end of the village and many of the field guns which had been lost earlier. A defence line was improvised between Neuville and La Folie to the north and was used to engage the French troops further north with flanking fire. Bavarian Infantry Regiment 7 was rushed up from reserve to counter-attack the French on Vimy Ridge.

• 英文の間違ってる部分を教えてください!

(1)Not only the senator's son but also his daughter wants to avoid a career in politics,which have always annoyed their father. (2)A policeman talked me to go with him to the police station. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の和訳

1:We've had a lot of rain this month. 2:Could you spare me a few moments to help me bake a fruitcake? 3:You would omit your father a lot of worry ifyou'd simply write him a letter. 4:You have ten dolllars.You spend two. How much do you have remaind?

• わたしの英文見てください。

The U.S. education has progrresed with the U.S. history, ant the education has been influenced by the history. Also, the education has itsb own history. Many dramatical changes were made.In order to become a teacher, it is important to know his or her own made.In order to become a teacher, it is important to know his or her own country's historical aspects of edcation. もう一つ Many people think that schools today are worse than they were in the past, but this is not true. For example, in the past it was difficult topoor to go to school. 80-90percent ofstudents droped out by the 9th grade.Other example,the schools did not provide them textbooks, so each student brought a book from his or her textbooks, so each student brought a book from his or her house. African American were segregated. According to this essay, we cannot say that schools in the past were better than schools today. アメリカの大学の宿題の一部なんで、そんなにフォーマルな文でなくて大丈夫です。ただ、NATURAL英語にしたいです。お願いします。