• ベストアンサー

英作文の宿題が出ているのですが...

私は英語はとても苦手で(特に作文が)、今回英作文の宿題が出ているのですが(月曜日までなんです;;)... 和英辞書を片手に書いては見たものの、文の繋がりも文法的に見てもおかしいとは思うんですが、どう直せばいいのかわからないんです。。。 英作文をする際のコツとかってあるんでしょうか?それともやはり慣れでしょうか? 以下、とりあえず自力でやったものなんですが、直すべき所等を教えていただけるとありがたいです... I am going to go to Tokyo to travel with my family at the summer vacation of this year. We have formed a plan to do some shopping or carry out sightseeing. I consider to pleasure very much. Since many pleasant things occur the summer vacation of this year, I regard the summer vacation as very impatient. In order to enjoy the summer vacation, it does its best in study till then.

• -ria-
  • お礼率74% (1196/1595)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • konkichi
  • ベストアンサー率45% (94/206)
回答No.3

-ria- さんの書いた英文を添削しながら、一文一文の解説をつけたモデル英作文を書き上げたのですが、送信に失敗してしまい、全て消えてしまいました。とても、残念です!今日がタイムリミットのようですから、もう一度最初からは書けないと思います。   -ria- さんの英文を最大限生かした英文にしてみましたので、いちおう吟味してみて下さい。   I am going to travel ( make a trip ) to Tokyo with my family during the summer vacation this year. We have already made plans to do some shopping and sightseeing. I am sure they will be a lot of fun. Many interesting things will happen this summer, so I can't wait for the vacation to come. I will do my best to study for now so I can fully enjoy the vacation.   -ria- さんは、consider, occur, regard .. as .., impatient など難しい単語や熟語をたくさん知っておられますが、知っている表現を全部使おうと思わず、文脈にぴったりするむしろ易しい表現を使うようにしてみて下さい。基礎が出来ていますから、作文を書けば書くほど上達すると思われます。   少しだけ解説をしておきますと、shopping or sightseeing より、 shopping and sightseeing の方が文意から考えていいと思います。 can't wait for ... to ... は、「~が~するのが待てない」の表現です。do one's best to ... は、「~するのに最善をつくす」、 for now は、「今のところは;今の間は」、 fully は、「十分に;しっかり」という意味です。検討してみて下さい。

-ria-
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました 折角添削してくださっていたのに勿体無いです;; わざわざ再度書きなおしてくださって嬉しいです 解説までつけてくださってありがとうございます。わかりやすかったです

その他の回答 (2)

• pierre2
  • ベストアンサー率24% (259/1070)
回答No.2

I am visiting Tokyo my family during this summer vacation. We plan to do some shopping and sightseeing. I am looking forward to it. Since I am absolutely sure that many pleasant things will occur during this summer vacation, I can hardly wait for it to come. To make sure that I can get the most out of it, I sill have to work real hard until then. なんてどうでしょうかねぇ。 コツは書き始める前に書くことを整理して おくことでしょう。 何をどの順番で書きたいのかが決まっていないと メタメタになりますし、あまり英語に慣れて いない人が付け足しながら文章を考えると ほぼ100%の確立で文法の間違いをするか 自分にしか意味が通じない文章になりますよ。

-ria-
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます 英文、参考にさせていただきました たしかに次から次へと思い付いた順に書いていったのではわけがわからない文になりそうですね;気をつけたいです。

• Cereza
  • ベストアンサー率17% (51/291)
回答No.1

直しました。 I am going to Tokyo during summer vacation with my parents. We plan to do some shopping or sightseeing. I think i will enjoy the trip very much since many events will happen during summer this year. I can't wait! But I will have to study hard for now so I can play more during vacation. >英作文をする際のコツとかってあるんでしょうか?それともやはり慣れでしょうか? 英語は私の国語ですが、英作文はあまり好きではないんです。 私は英作文をする時はまず、ペーバーで頭がでてたideaを全部書いております。(イラストも) そして、ラフの英作文をペーバーで書き終わったら、チャックして、何か間違いとかがあったら、直します。直したラフの英作文(finalの英作文)をペーバーで書きます。 ご参考になれば、嬉しいです。

-ria-
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます 英文の方参考にさせていただきました なるほど、やはり何度か下書きをしながら書いた方がいいのですね

関連するQ&A

• 困ってます。英作文について・・。

今年取った授業(ライティング)の先生が厳しく気が重いです・・。授業で女生徒が泣いちゃったりして。 もともと英作文が苦手で苦労しています。。 授業中に当てられるので。。予習は欠かせません。 今回の範囲も自分なりにやってみたのですが・・ 全く自信がありません!! 私なりの答えを書くので添削お願いします。。 (1)去年、私は夏休みに何処へも行きませんでした。 (2)今年の夏休みは、家族でキャンプに行くつもりです (3)どこへ行くか皆で相談しているところです。 (4)父はキャンプの本を買ってきて研究しています。 (5)私は星空の下でギターを弾くのをとても楽しみにしています。 (1)Last year,I didn`t go anywhere during summer vacation. (2)I will go camping this summer vacation. (3)All of us are talking about where we will go to. (4)My father bought a comping book, and he is studying it. (5)I`m looking forward to playing the guitar under the starlit sky. 私なりに考えてみたのですが・・的外れな答えだと思いますが、宜しくお願いします!

• 英作文

英作文 1)私はとても疲れていたので早く寝た I was in the bed early because I was very tired. 2)そのプレゼントで私の兄はとても幸せな気分になった This present made my brother very happy. 3)このおもちゃは赤ちゃんが使って遊ぶには危険すぎる This toy is too danger to play baby. 4)雪で覆われたあの山を見てごらん is covered with snow 4は途中までしか出来ませんでした。 訂正・アドバイス等よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

「僕はこの夏休みに数人の友達と、伊豆半島を歩いて一周するのを楽しみにしています」 これを英作せよという問題で、「伊豆半島を歩いて一周するのを」という部分の作り方が特にわかりません。 一応下のように作ってはみましたので、おかしな所のご指摘お願いいたします。 I am looking forward to walking around the Izu Peninsula with several frends during this summer vacation.

• 英作文

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 私たち日本人は知人に対してはとても親切だが、見知らぬ人には非常に冷たいと言われている。もしこれが本当なら、こんな習慣はできるだけ早く直さなくてはならない。 We Japanese are very kind to an acquaintance but it is said that we are very cold to a stranger.If this is true,we have to get rid of this habit as soon as possible. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文です。

英作文で、 本の出版部数は年々増えているが、われわれが読書する時間は減っている。 という文を、 The number of copies of books is increasing year by year,but the number of time to read is decreasing. としたのですが、悪いところがあれば教えてください。

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.

• 英作文のアドバイスお願いします

中学校生活であなたにとって大切な経験は何ですかという質問に対する英作文で、 School trip is my very important experience. My classmates went to Hokkaido this summer. We enjoyed beautiful nature. It made us surprised. After then, our friendship has become strong. と答えると、20点満点中何点もらえますか 中3の問題です 添削、アドバイス等よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削について。

『アメリカ旅行の印象では、どこの町へ行ってみても、空港からホテルまでまちのたたずまいがにているのに驚いた。』 In the impression of travels in the USA, Every cities go and see, I surprised that atmospher of cities resemble from airport to hotel. この英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(3)

'10年京大前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題は画像で添付いたしましたので、そちらを参照ください。 I was pleased with a trip by train when I was a child. I felt excited just to ride on trains for many hours in visiting my grandparents during my summer vacation. Now, I do not feel as excited at seeing a long-distance train as I did in childhood. However, I clearly remember that various trains come and go for many parts of Japan on the platforms at the great station; I sometimes think of my special excitement that I felt when a train departs.