• ベストアンサー

英語で「彼の言葉のおかげで私は他人と違うことに対する恐怖を克服できた」

英語で「彼の言葉のおかげで私は他人と違うことに対する恐怖を克服できた」 っていいたいのですが、The word he said enabled me conquer fear of differences from others.でいいのでしょうか? 「他人と違うことに対する恐怖」のあたりが怪しいです。。。。。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

>>The word he said enabled me conquer fear of differences from others.でいいのでしょうか?  The word he said enabled me to conquer the fear of being different from others.でいいと思います。 Thanks to his words I now got over my apprehension of being different from others. とも。

leona77
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。教えていただいた英文もいいですね。apprehensionは全然考え付かなかった単語なので、知識が増えました★

関連するQ&A

• 英語の穴埋め5問です。お願いします。

1 ジョンはメアリーに結婚を申し込んだ。   John(   )a proposal of marriage to Mary. 2 彼女はドアをそっと押した。   She(   )the door a gemtle push. 3 彼はその湖がどれくらい深いかを私に尋ねた。   He asked me the(   )of the lake. 4 彼がパーティーに遅れて着いたのでみんなが驚いた。   He late(   )at the party surprised anyone. 5 私たちは彼が学校を欠席しているのを知らなかった。   We were not aware of his(   )from school.

• よろしくお願いします

My date told me later that he was afraid to react for fear of getting his ass kicked. He said if he had said something, they wouldn't come kick my ass. There are so many things wrong with that statement. The least of which being the idea that a man wouldn't dare kick a woman's ass. The least of which以下の和訳をお願いします。あと、The least of which being the idea thatは文法的にどうなっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語 和訳

These chemicals release the energy needed to run away quickly from the object of fear. について教えて下さい。 私の和訳は、 これらの化学物質は恐怖の対象物から素早く逃げるために必要な エネルギーを放出する。 としました。 和訳した自分で言うのもなんですが、意味がわかりません・・・ These chemicals:主語 release:述語 the energy needed to run away quickly from the object of fear. について教えて下さい。 These chemicals release the energy で 以下の、 needed to run away quickly from the object of fear. はthe energy を修飾しているものだと思って和訳したました。 以上、ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題教えてください。

同じ意味になるように( )に一語入れてください。 よろしくお願いします。 He did not go to school that day. He was( )( )school that day. Mary has not written to me since 1987. I have not ( )( )Mary since 1987. This dictionary is mine. This dictionary( )( )me. The heavy snow prevented me from coming on time. I could not come on time ( )of the heavy snow The news filled me with joy. I was( )of joy( )the news.

• 英語 並び替え問題

次の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。和訳もお願いします。 1 Don`t (any/take/of/what/notice) he said. 2 Mary is not used (being/of/to/made/fun) in the presence of others. 3 The speaker was worried (about/would/how/the audience/react) to his speech. 4 I am (done/of/this/ashamed/having). 5 Everybody found (this/worthwhile/reading/it/book).

• 英語話法の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)She asked me to give my name. She (     )to me,” (     )give(     )name.” (2)They said to me,”We arrived here yesterday.” They told me that (     )(     )(     )there the day before. (3)He said that he(     ) nothing since morning. ア.eats  イ.ate  ウ.has eaten  エ.had eaten (4)He said to me,”Are you fond of music?” He(     )me(     )I (     )fond of music. (5)She said to me,”Are you a student?” She (     )me(     )(     )(     )a student. (6)She said to me,”Are you interested in music?”(間接話法に書き換えなさい) (7)私はベティにパリへ行ったことがあるかどうか尋ねた。 I asked Betty (     )she(     ) visited Paris.

• 直接話法、間接話法について

これを書き換えてほしいです。 (1)My favourite film is about an invisible man. She told me '() .←続く文章を教えて欲しいです (2)"I don't like westerns. " He said (). (3)'They are actors ‘. She told us (). (4)‘The film isn't really about fashion.’ He said (). (5)‘I work for a film studio. ‘ He told me(). (6) 'That director is famous.' We told her (). (7)‘I write thrillers. ‘ She said (). (8)‘The scene reminds me of another film.’ He said().

• (緊急)中学英語の問題について

あなたは机の下で何か黒いものが動いているのが見えますか?という問題で、答えはCan you see something black moving under the desk?となっていて 何故、somethingなのでしょうか? あと、我々は他人の悪口を言うのを今まで聞いたことがない。という問題で能動態と受動態で答えるのですが、受動態の方の答えだけHe has never been heard to speak ill of others.となっていてbeenが入っているのですが何故でしょうか?普通、現在進行形はhave+過去分詞だけなのでは? あと、彼は自分の父親を誇りに思っていたと言われていた。という問題でHe was said to have been proud of his father と答えがなっているのですが、何故現在進行形 なのでしょうか? あと、彼は自分が成功すると確信している。という問題で答えが三つあって、He is sure that he will succedd.というのはわかるのですが、He is sure of succedding.とHe is sure of his success.というのがわかりません。 四問も質問してしまいましたが、親切な方、教えてもらえませんか?

• as if to say ...文法説明

The autumn winds visit me as if to say that he is tired of me. (世をあき(秋・飽き)風の便りならでは) as if it said that he is tired of me: まるで~と言うかのごとく だとすれば、質問文は まるで~と言う のために ? as if =接続詞と覚えているため、文法的にどう理解していいのやら、よくわかりません・・・

• 英語翻訳

The professor said there are two things which parents all over the world should do : first, they should limit the number of offspring to help reduce birthrates to head off a global population explosion ; second, they should cut down on thier consumption and the amount of garbage they produce. These efforts, he added, are needed not for the benefit of others but for self-defense. 日本語訳してほしいです。出来るだけ正確にお願いします