• 締切済み

英語翻訳

The professor said there are two things which parents all over the world should do : first, they should limit the number of offspring to help reduce birthrates to head off a global population explosion ; second, they should cut down on thier consumption and the amount of garbage they produce. These efforts, he added, are needed not for the benefit of others but for self-defense. 日本語訳してほしいです。出来るだけ正確にお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

(訳文) 教授は、世界中の両親がなすべきことが2つあると述べました。すなわち、第一に、世界の人口爆発を避けて出生率を減らすのを手伝うために、子孫の数を制限すべきであり、第二に、消費や生ごみの量を減らすようにすべきである、と。これらの努力は、他人の利益のためではなく、自己防衛のために必要とされる、と彼はつけ加えました。

関連するQ&A

• 至急!お願いします><

1.And people should try to recycle more. This would help the environment. 2.We should do this then the frequency of floods decreased. 3.For example, to recycle and reduce consumption of paper. 4.I believe the first solution is the best idea. The government make forest conservation areas. 5.If we carried out these solutions, people in this country benefit. 6.If we use less paper, garbage is reduced. 間違っているところを訂正して下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語 和訳

訳を教えてください。 お願いします。 If we reduce our consumption of resources, reuse everything we can, and recycle what we cannot use again, then we can hope to reduce the serious threats to the ecosystem which we all depend on. The 3Rs are both practical and visionary. They are not just for grovernments or lives. People often ask,゛What can I do? " I believe that one person can make a difference. The 3Rs are essential to ensuring a healthier, cleaner world for ourselves and for the generations to came.

• 英作文の添削お願いいたします。

周りに英作文の添削をお願いできる環境がないため、投稿させていただきました。 1.日本人はゴミを分別して捨てていますか? 2.日本人はゴミの削減に取り組んでいますか? 3.日本人はリサイクルの重要性に気づいていますか? という内容の手紙に対する返信を80字程度で述べよというものです。 Thank you for your letter. Answering to your first question, most of people separate for disposal their garbage in Japan. I think most of people don’t try to decrease their garbage, because they don’t get benefit for it. The Japanese government had better award them reducing garbage something. I suppose they are aware of the importance of recycling. For example, they recycle PET bottles and cans, plastic trays. I do it too. 内容というよりは、文章の繋ぎ方や文法の正しさについて不安があります。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします(><

• 大学入試の英語の並び替え問題

大学入試の英語の並び替え問題です。 「フェアトレードにお金を惜しまないのは、コーヒーを買う人たちだけではない」 (A) Coffee drinkers represent (1 consumers 2 numerous 3 of 4 some 5 the 6 to 7 willing) pay more for fair-trade products. (B)「十人中九人までが、自分の子供に対するのと同じくらい、親にも優しくすればよかったと思うのです。」 Probably nine out of ten people (1 as 2 been 3 had 4 kind 5 they 6 to 7 wish) thier parents as they are to thier children. (C) (1 the most 2 is 3 think of 4 delicious 5 what 6you can 7 desert)? ※日本語はありません。 わたしの解答です↓↓ (A)4 3 5 2 1 7 6 (B)4 7 1 3 5 6 2 (C)5 2 1 4 7 6 3 いかかでしょうか?たぶん間違っていると思いますので、訂正をお願いします。

• 翻訳

お願いします。 Can we continue to import food and virtual water like this? Developing countries,where some of the food imported to Japan is produced,may not export to us in the future. They'll need all the food they produce to feed their own growing populations. In that case,we may have to produce much more of our own food in Japan. For this we will nedd a large amount of water. If that happens,we won't be able to use water as freely as we do now. You can probably understand now that our lives are sustained not only by visible water,but also by invisible,virtual water. We should keep this virtual water in mind and remember that water is a limited resource. We nedd to use it as carefully and as wisely as possible.

• 英語翻訳でJared diamond

I met Jared Diamond,a visiting professor at the University of California at LosAngeles.He has been engaged in field surveys around the world to study the evolution of birds. He has often visited the hinterlands of New Guinea as a favored survey area. The people living there relied on stone implements up until 200 years ago.They did not have an alphabet,either.But the professor,who has spent a long time with them,has an acute feeling that they are by no means inferior to other races in terms of intellectual capacity.Why then did they remain in the Stone Age until 200 years ago? 全部日本語訳にしてください。お願いします

• ゴミは分別して処理しますか?

お尋ねしたいことがあるのですがよろしいでしょうか? 100語程度で以下の3つの質問に答えるというものです。 1Do you separate your garbage for disposal? 2 Are people there trying to decrease the amount of garbage? 3do you think people in Japan are aware of the importance of recycling? As for garbage for disposal, most people tend to separete burnable and nonburnble in deffernt ways. I believe that to reduce garbage and protect environment they can do lots of things. In fact, government also plans to adopt the charge of prastic bags to consumers. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of recycling. It is because to gather many prastic bags will be changed into the vaccine which can survive many people in the third world. 厳しくお願いいたします。

• この英語、翻訳してください!

この文章の「+/-」っていうどう意味になるんでしょうか? 文脈としてはタロットカード占いで数秘術を使う方法です。 If both Tarot cards are numbered +/- of each other, then the cycle stage is important. If both cards are within the range of 1 to 3, it reflects the beginning of a cycle. If the cards are within the range of 4-6, it is the middle of a cycle, and if they are within the range of 7-10, it is the end of a cycle.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

But apart from of any potential payoff, I believe that the quest for knowledge for the sake of knowledge is irreplaceable. It seems to me essential that a developed nation participate in this expansion of knowledge for the good of all mankind, and that it devote to this effort a fraction of its resources, even without any film hope of material benefit in return. If unexpected applications do materialize as a bonus, so much the better. A few remarks are in other, however. This“pure”science does have an obligation. It must produce truly original results. There is no place for research which merely reproduces, expect for a detail or two, an experiment already successfully performed. But how does one judge the degree of novelty? At present, this difficult evaluation is carried out informally, by the seat of the pants so to speak, by the scientific community-not entirely without errors or injustices, to be sure, but, by and large, with fairly satisfactory results. A word of caution:it does sometimes happen that, in order to reach a particular goal, several avenues prove feasible, utilizing very different means, some quite elaborate, others much simpler or considerably less costly. Should one, for instance, send humans into space, or should one rely on unmanned spacecraft? One must constantly remain alert to the danger that research might get mired in enormous projects of doubtful utility. This is the responsibility that scientists must assume on behalf of the taxpayers of their respective countries.

• 中学英語で質問

Good evening, Mr.Sasaski. No one was home but Mom left a message for me. It says that I have to give you this box of tissues. Actually, they are for you. You are going yo cry! この英文は,お別れのsurprise partyでの一場面です。 文中の they are for youのtheyは、this box of tissuesを受けてるんだと思うんですけど、 そこで、this box of tissuesは、単数であるから they are for youは、 this is for youになるんじゃないの?・・・・・何か勘違いしてるのかな? すみませんが教えて下さい。